Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ruby 13 / Re: Ruby in light skin tone
« Last post by Mike Tango on Today at 11:19:57 AM »
incred, can you let me know where you found the garter belt on your tan TPE doll on your pictures ? I really like it.
« Last post by Brash on Today at 09:39:15 AM »
I have a great photo series I did with a light toned Presley
I'll find it and put it up
General Discussion / Re: Who has non-doll site socialness?
« Last post by noquiexis on Today at 09:13:21 AM »
     Other than Our Doll Community and the fall-back website, I do no other social media. I seldom associate with the other residents of the apartment building, so ODC chat may be my only human contact for days at a time. "Hermit" best describes my 'social' personality, and I like it that way.

Years ago the younger of my two daughters talked me into getting a Facebook account. Since the non-daughter bullshit massively outweighs what she and her sister posts, I almost never go there.

I recently got an Instagram account, only to find that one cannot upload pictures to that website from a PC (WTF?). I still use it to follow a few actresses and actors that I like.

I have been on the forum for author Jim Butcher. He does not own that forum. The man who owns it is shutting it down at the end of the year. There was talk about moving the forum content to another format other than SMF. Since I will no longer have any control over my content, I deleted my posts and terminated my account there.

I do have a camera and microphone that I could attach to one of the computers, but I see no reason to do so. If anyone has any desire to see me, they can look in my gallery or follow my posts here.

:-X :-X :-X
The Tipsy Barstool Inn / Re: From the Inbox
« Last post by noquiexis on Today at 08:33:23 AM »
Three Knots

An old retired sailor puts on his old uniform and heads for the docks once more, for old times sake. He engages a prostitute and takes her up to a room. He's soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age, but needing some reassurance, he asks,
     "How am I doing??"
     The prostitute replies, "Well, old sailor, you're doing about three knots."
     "Three knots?" he asks. "What's that supposed to mean??"
     She says, "You're knot hard, you're knot in, and you're knot getting your money back."

:laugh: ;D :laugh:
« Last post by Camp on Today at 08:15:18 AM »
I've been talking Doll in forum chat rooms since before Facebook, Twitter and Skype even existed.

This is my only form of social media. The others merely copied us.  :D
« Last post by ttnlbtpd on Today at 05:34:59 AM »
No Social Media here. You may want to use caution disclosing too much of your doll hobby to others.
« Last post by Mike Tango on Today at 01:16:33 AM »

Ok, I have pushed the button for an order...  :whistle:

Ruby
Light skin tone
Areolas very wide – 3 inches
Face 5 (open mouth).
Blue eyes

I have sent to Jim some pictures of what I want, about makeup and areolas color.

TPE Marketplace / Re: UNIQUE-DOLLS NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE.
« Last post by unique-dolls on Today at 12:45:10 AM »
Hi guys,

Unique Dolls Xmas & New Year Supper Promo is on!!!   :P

This time, we bring 9 popular dolls for you.Height from 156cm to 168cm, from A cup to E cup of different brands.

Click here for more info.

Special additional discount for forum members.
Welcome PM me or email uniquedolls@hotmail.com us!

Cheers,
Annie
« Last post by chaosninja7 on Today at 12:44:16 AM »
Both.
The Art Gallery / Re: Merry Christmas!
« Last post by Smoke on Today at 12:09:33 AM »
Sorcha is a scorchin'  Incred.  :drool:  And I love your tee-shirt!  :thumb:

Great pics everyone! :thumb:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10