Author Topic: Happy to have placed my order !  (Read 6236 times)

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
Re: Happy to have placed my order !
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2017, 03:48:24 AM »
Sorry to report, no news for me either and no responses to attempted communication. You're not alone. Maybe they are busy with the rumored move.... I hope everyone is okay. It would be good to know if anyone has had any contact. <NOT trying to stir anything up.>

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 12:21:27 PM »
Have you called or emailed?

As usual. No answer or updates since 4 months. So it's why I ask if someone received news.

Sorry to hear that.
From what I've read in other posts, this is nothing new. Communication has always been poor.
I hope you her something soon.  :thumb:

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »
I haven't heard from them for roughly the same amount of time. Last I heard from them was near the end of February when Bronwen said the replacement head (for the one that got damaged in shipping) "should ship next week". I've sent two emails since then asking for an update and with a few questions about repairs.
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
A tragedy happened to a doll company in 2014. Their factory was burned down in the fire. They had some problems about the uncertainty of the delivery date and the lack of contacts. The fire changed all of their dolls in production to ashes. All the production lines and the tools and the PC containing all the data also burned to ashes. That despair will not be hard to imagine.

Although it seemed that the fire took away all from them, fortunately the molds and the customer list that was in the safe did not burn out. They confirmed that the molds all function normally in one room of the employee's house. After six months waiting for a new factory to be completed and resume production, they announced the tragedy that happened to themselves and suspending new orders indefinitely until they have shipped orders on-hand. Customers who have already waited on a yearly basis were desperate to be forced to wait further. However, their decision to stop ordering and work on manufacturing was accepted by customers. Order stop means no income.
Two years later in 2016, they resumed accepting new orders. They put their company back on track with no income for two years.

It is a story I heard recently, but it actually happened.
I believe that the customers supported the company was not just pity.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »
A tragedy happened to a doll company in 2014. Their factory was burned down in the fire. They had some problems about the uncertainty of the delivery date and the lack of contacts. The fire changed all of their dolls in production to ashes. All the production lines and the tools and the PC containing all the data also burned to ashes. That despair will not be hard to imagine.

Although it seemed that the fire took away all from them, fortunately the molds and the customer list that was in the safe did not burn out. They confirmed that the molds all function normally in one room of the employee's house. After six months waiting for a new factory to be completed and resume production, they announced the tragedy that happened to themselves and suspending new orders indefinitely until they have shipped orders on-hand. Customers who have already waited on a yearly basis were desperate to be forced to wait further. However, their decision to stop ordering and work on manufacturing was accepted by customers. Order stop means no income.
Two years later in 2016, they resumed accepting new orders. They put their company back on track with no income for two years.

It is a story I heard recently, but it actually happened.
I believe that the customers supported the company was not just pity.

Sad story but it's in no way related to Sinthetics and the topic.

Some customers here are hitting their 5 years wait soon so I would say you're pretty early in your order. She will arrive but I guess in a few years... when you order a Sinthetics doll you know you have at the very least 4 or 5 years to wait to get your doll.