Author Topic: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($1,500 SALE w/shipping included!)  (Read 2959 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($2,000 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »
It's not easy to sell a mechadoll as they are so oldfashioned. Therefore 2000 is way too expensive. Maybe Under 2000 it would attract attention. Good luck on the sale.
It's easy to look at just pics (especially male dolls) and come to the conclusion that Sinthetics MUST be the best doll on the market. But then you buy one and screw it, and it becomes immediately obvious that this doll has a TON of drawbacks. Of course, you'd have to actually own a doll to know that. In many ways, the Mechadoll is superior, as is the Real Doll. Perhaps this doll would sell quicker on TDF, where there is a much larger audience. I think it's a great price and would go no lower. Good luck.

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($1,600 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 01:33:09 PM »
Begog is exactly right. You have to own or at least see a MD in person to appreciate their strengths. I also agree with Begog you should list her over at TDF. I would also advise to fix the few items that need attention and recolor her nips and lips.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Ddragon07

• New Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($1,600 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »
I appreciate all the responses!  I've been busy so haven't been on much but did want to say that she IS still up for sale.  I plan on trying to put her up on TDF soon but that means getting her back out of her shipping box and trying to take several new pictures which I just haven't had the time for.  I'll be sure to update this site if her status changes though :)

Ddragon07

• New Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($1,500 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »
Been a while but wanted to check back in and say she's still up AND I'm dropping the price again to $1,500.  Unfortunately I have a lot going on and getting her out of the shipping box is a lot of work, which would be required to take new photos to post on more popular sites with additional criteria (like having to put a paper in every shot with your username on it).

So until I can get the time, I'll continue to offer her on here for a discounted price.