Author Topic: An important April announcement  (Read 1050 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
An important April announcement
« on: March 31, 2017, 08:57:57 PM »
Dear Jonathan Akira-Fan:
Thank you for your continued patience with us as we finish your doll. As you may have heard, we have been going through a lot here over the past several months with Matt’s health, his father’s death and number of other issues we won’t get into here (the recent zombie apocalypse hit our newly trained staff particularly hard). Your continued support of us during this time of need is greatly appreciated by both Matt and I.

However, the reason I am writing to you is to congratulate you on the completion of your new doll, which will ship this afternoon (Saturday, April 1st) with another 20 or so dolls that were also delayed by (and yes even before) our ongoing restructuring efforts. As you can see from the attached photos, we found the necklace you requested, as well as the special azure bracelet from the “Sea Turtle Conservancy” and we even included a special personalized Tampa Bay Lightening jersey with his name on it as a bonus for your understanding.

While we know an overpriced t-shirt isn’t enough to make up for the long wait or my continued lack of communication with you regarding your order, we have taken it upon ourselves to refund part of your money so you and your soon to be delivered doll can share some quality time on the ice at Amelia Arena.

Thank you for your patronage, and enjoy your doll.

Signed:

*** HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY ***

Note: You could tell it was a joke because their bracelets are red, orange, brown and black. ??? Seriously, they would look awesome in blue… especially with him wearing it. 8)

[link] https://careforturtles.com/products/leather-sea-turtle-bracelet?variant=20200510407 [/link]

2nd Note: I have no idea whether I should post this story here, the Sin thread or the joke thread. Fortunately, that's what moderators are for. :P

Slader

• New Resident
Re: An important April announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 05:15:08 AM »
Akira-Fan,
 You sir are an A-hole! And not the balloon knot kind :laugh: You got me, jerk >:(

JK,
Slader

MemoryEmily

• New Resident
  • that that is is that that is not is not is that it
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »
Even though I saw the prank coming from the subject line, it still gutted me.

Mr. Frond: "I'm never going to find anybody. Maybe I can knit myself a wife."

Gene: "You can call her Yarnitza!"

-Bob's Burgers

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »
Today marks exactly two weeks since I stopped feeling like a victim and decided to buy from a company that would follow through on its promises. I have not received a firm date of delivery, but I am convinced that he is coming shortly (if the demolding message comes this week, he can still be an Aries 8) ...but he's more likely a Taurus which is either really good :angel: or really bad >:D depending on which site you're reading).

Sadly, I am almost positive that "Akira" is gone. :( I have made peace with that...  :angel:

I was going to make a "new" thread for this, ::) but I'll wait until AFTER he arrives to do that (Grenouille is okay with adding another boy to his post, right? :laugh:). I have a whole set of posts written introducing him and his cute\quirky personality... but, who knows, I may end up having to completely rewrite them after he arrives.  :P

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you - and your various, um, "housemates," ;) had a good Easter.  :) :)

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 01:34:28 AM »
I was thinking about something like this for a first outfit. ;D

...until I saw that Wal-Mart wanted $42.95 for distressed jeans. :o

I haven't priced the shoes (or glasses) yet, but they are adorable. I love the clothes spread on the floor look (because it implies he's already wearing his best outfit :thumb: ), but I don't want his introduction to Muscle Beach to be naked like "Aaron's" was :( ... though something tells me, my doll-to-be would secretly enjoy all that ogling.  :laugh:

MemoryEmily

• New Resident
  • that that is is that that is not is not is that it
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 10:19:40 AM »
That outfit is perfect! Beachy and meaningful. Not much longer now!

Can't wait to see my new bro.  :thumb: I know more about astronomy than astrology. So I predict you'll be gettin it on under the stars... and the Eta Aquarids meteor shower.  8)
Mr. Frond: "I'm never going to find anybody. Maybe I can knit myself a wife."

Gene: "You can call her Yarnitza!"

-Bob's Burgers

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 02:14:34 AM »
Sharing for a friend....  8)

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 08:50:31 PM »
Sinthetics said  that they pour and  finish dolls  that have been paid for in full by  the customers..So have you paid in full for  yours? I will try to transfer the message here....

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 08:53:55 PM »
Most of the clients currently waiting for product have not yet paid in full. I have requested final balances from many of them but they are not yet paid. We allow people to take as long as they need to pay up, even if that takes them several years. We do not pour silicone until the item is paid, however.
                                                                            This  is what they said

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 08:56:23 PM »
Hello . Yes we regularly deliver product as promised. Unfortunately happy clients dont post on the internet because they're enjoying what they bought. There is also an unfortunate tendency of unhappy clients to create multiple identities online to make their angry voices louder. Such is the internet.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »

We are offering a guarantee on new orders that they will be shipped within the agreed timeline (if the order is paid in full at time of ordering). If we're unable to ship for one reason or another, we will contact the buyer and offer free product or other remedy. The goal for this year is not to be late on anything ordered after May 2017. . In instances where it takes customers awhere it takes customers a longer time to pay the guarantee timeline is voided because their payment schedule is outside of our control.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »
Most of the clients currently waiting for product have not yet paid in full. I have requested final balances from many of them but they are not yet paid. We allow people to take as long as they need to pay up, even if that takes them several years. We do not pour silicone until the item is paid, however.
Hello . Yes we regularly deliver product as promised. Unfortunately happy clients dont post on the internet because they're enjoying what they bought. There is also an unfortunate tendency of unhappy clients to create multiple identities online to make their angry voices louder. Such is the internet.
We are offering a guarantee on new orders that they will be shipped within the agreed timeline (if the order is paid in full at time of ordering). If we're unable to ship for one reason or another, we will contact the buyer and offer free product or other remedy. The goal for this year is not to be late on anything ordered after May 2017. . In instances where it takes customers awhere it takes customers a longer time to pay the guarantee timeline is voided because their payment schedule is outside of our control.
I take it these are quotes from Sinthetics, not that you are a representative of Sinthetics?

If so, I hope you got their permission to post those here.  Just so you are aware, Sinthetics usually includes the following disclaimer with their correspondence:

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL:  INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE SPECIFIED
RECIPIENT ONLY.

Do not share, distribute or discuss information contained in this message.
It is intended solely for your private use.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 12:59:37 AM »
there  was  no disclaimer

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »
What has been said about  sinthetics  by people here is the truth regarding delivery of their products