Author Topic: Incredistands :D  (Read 340 times)

AnonViking

• Resident
Incredistands :D
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:03:50 PM »
Incred was incredible enough and sent me a couple of stands, one for Julia and one for another doll arriving soon. A very something I appreciate a lot  :thumb:

I'm very pleasantly pleased and surprised with the quality. It's clear incred is a craftsman :) Assembling was a breeze, everything marked, and ... idiot proof assembly really, everything thought of, even how much you can rotate the pipes in. Very advanced!

Here's something akin to a "unboxing" thread :D

Very well packaged together. Using soft foam pads, bubble plastic, and pipes were wrapped very well in some rubber cover and some cardboard tube.

Since it was two stands, one taller than the other, every item was marked #1 or #2.

Nearly assembled, just need to add pads.

Ready. Julia's stand is on the left.

Happy :)

Much nicer than I had expected, and way nicer than I could have ever hacked together myself.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Incredistands :D
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:35:48 PM »
Sweet! the base blends nicely with the floor :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 02:51:09 AM »
Glad you like the stands, and didn't have any problems assembling them  :thumb:

One thing you might want to do is use some of that tan heavy paper (called 'low tack' ) to put around the pipe where the clamp goes. Unfortunately the clamp will scratch the paint on the pipe, and probably still will, but might help cover the scratches.

Also I didn't see the thumb screws. Make sure you use them or the doll may turn sideways, and fall over.

Also check the bottom of the stands to see if the screws stick out. Don't want to see your floors get scratched.

If they do go through you could sand them down or use the extra felt pads near the Tee nuts.

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
Yea I got the thumbscrews inserted.  :P

I'll check if bottom screws come thru, which I seriously doubt, but I'll verify it.