Author Topic: Pipedream Extreme Dollz  (Read 1174 times)

Dr.Latex.McPeggin

• New Resident
    • Dr Latex McPeggin's Inflatable Hospital
Pipedream Extreme Dollz
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:43:58 PM »
I was wondering what the word it around the water cooler on these two dolls as for durability and use.  I am seeing them on amazon.com for about $160 US each right now and need a replacement for my Sophia Inked Doll.  I have seen the reviews on the older models of these dolls and was hoping someone may have insite to the newer models.

Agent 69
Hannah Harper

If also which one is better...

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
Re: Pipedream Extreme Dollz
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »
I'm doubtful you'll get much of a response (lack of inflatable interest over here).  You'll find some user reviews on Amazon, one interesting review says:

Terrible quality compared to my old Jenna Jameson and Aria Giovanni dolls. I deluded myself that Pipedream made good products. I fooled myself and wished they were NANMA quality.
The body is CHEAPLY made, the boobs are terrible and HARD! and useless the head is decent, the pussy is soft and might be comfortable BUT the Vag cavity is too tight.
In summary:
I will never buy another Pipedream Product. In the past they sold decent products; now they market well but sell cheap junk.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pipedream-Extreme-Agent-Life-Size-Love/dp/B00J09Z2PU/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1495571584&sr=1-1&keywords=agent+69+love+doll

Funny that reminded me, my very first doll was a Jenna Jameson inflatable and I think she might be lurking my cupboard somewhere!  ???

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:28:06 PM »
    http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/ generally has the most realistic descriptions and photos of inflatable dolls. From the two pictures that you posted, and the ones at Agent 69 Love Doll and Hannah Harper Love Doll, these appear to be the same dolls in new packaging.

Other posts about the Agent 69 Love Doll indicate that the black holster is molded into the leg and cannot be removed. They both appear to have a good head of hair, so you may not need a wig. You could still get one and give the existing hair an "updo", then put the wig on over that.

;) ;) ;)
"Sha ta co ti oh scum ne rivna
 Sha ta co ti oh nugga tir na nog
 Sha ta co ti oh scum ne rivna
 Nug a tir na nog."

Tír Na NÓg - Celtic Woman
Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 05:21:08 AM »
The inflatables on Blowmeupsexdolls are the old versions, you can tell by the shape/style of the insert and blowmeupsexdolls is basically just another advert.

Judging from some of the reviews on Amazon it seems Pipedream blow up babes appear worse built these days compared to previous versions.  Some confusion with the Hannah Harper doll, apparently in the past Pipedream had made a better version than the newer one called Kimmi Lovecock but no longer produce the same quality, the good news is NMC still make Kimmi Lovecock which is available: https://www.amazon.co.uk/NMC-Kimmi-Lovecock-Love-Holes/dp/B004JK78N4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Personally I went from a vinyl blow up (having tried it once with Jenna Jameson) :o to a French latex air babe who I found to be much more cuddly and more anatomically correct in comparison, purely personal preference but I found the latex babe much better.

Adam Turner

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 08:45:14 PM »
The inflatables on Blowmeupsexdolls are the old versions, you can tell by the shape/style of the insert and blowmeupsexdolls is basically just another advert.

Judging from some of the reviews on Amazon it seems Pipedream blow up babes appear worse built these days compared to previous versions.  Some confusion with the Hannah Harper doll, apparently in the past Pipedream had made a better version than the newer one called Kimmi Lovecock but no longer produce the same quality, the good news is NMC still make Kimmi Lovecock which is available: https://www.amazon.co.uk/NMC-Kimmi-Lovecock-Love-Holes/dp/B004JK78N4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Personally I went from a vinyl blow up (having tried it once with Jenna Jameson) :o to a French latex air babe who I found to be much more cuddly and more anatomically correct in comparison, purely personal preference but I found the latex babe much better.

Where would I get a "latex air babe" like you mention?

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 06:43:45 AM »

From France: http://www.poupee2luxe.com/ (need google translate, Chrome browser works).  Sadly they are probably one of the last latex doll manufacturers left.

Adam Turner

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 01:17:21 PM »

From France: http://www.poupee2luxe.com/ (need google translate, Chrome browser works).  Sadly they are probably one of the last latex doll manufacturers left.

Thank you.

I am looking for an inflatable because I need discretion, and I have limited space so I cannot store a regular doll. But finding a good quality inflatable is not easy task. With many of them the vagina is not in a natural place and that makes them difficult to use if I want to use them to simulate intercourse when I masturbate.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:49 PM »

I am looking for an inflatable because I need discretion, and I have limited space so I cannot store a regular doll. But finding a good quality inflatable is not easy task. With many of them the vagina is not in a natural place and that makes them difficult to use if I want to use them to simulate intercourse when I masturbate.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I know what you mean, most of the easily available vinyl inflatables have the same insert style vagina/anus attachment which goes straight through the front and out the back instead of upwards like normal anatomy.  The only experience I had with these vinyl insert dolls was with the Jenna Jameson doll and honestly the insert that came with was unusable because the body cavity squeezed the bejesus out of an insert that was already too tight which made it unusable, it was like strangling a cat.. not to mention the unnatural position. :-[

The French latex doll has built in canals which go upwards instead of across, so this was much better.  I might have been lucky because the doll I had never gained any air leaks, as you probably know buying any air babe can be a gamble.

Those were the only two I had before moving onto silicone dolls so I can't recommend or advise anymore other than say do as much research as possible if you want to get something decent, there are other forums that have more knowledgeable air babe enthusiasts that you could get some useful info from. 

Dr.Latex.McPeggin

• New Resident
    • Dr Latex McPeggin's Inflatable Hospital
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 06:01:14 PM »
Sorry for the delay in a response but I want to thank you all for you insights and input.  I guess I read back and realized I could have been a lot more direct on what I was looking for as I was quite vague.  I am looking to use the doll for purposes of Pegging (Strap-On Play) and am looking to see how solid the seams are.  I am not a huge fan of the insert but it is what we are with in the realm of inflatable nowadays.

The previous two dolls I had were a Tera Patrick doll and she was just short of perfect until I moved and she was damaged beyond repair.  The doll I am using currently is a Sophia Inked Doll which for the most part works ok, but the seams where the vaginal insert is, tends to be a weak spot and I have repaired that seam on numerous occasions and I believe I am getting to the EOL of this doll.

Thank again for all your info folks, you guys/gals rock...

Dr Latex McPeggin

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 06:34:24 PM »
Still look cheap and plastic. When I think that there are more detailed and quality dolls for less than 15$ in a supermarket toy area. Those dolls cost Nothing more than 15$ luckily silicone dolls exist :)

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »
Still look cheap and plastic. When I think that there are more detailed and quality dolls for less than 15$ in a supermarket toy area. Those dolls cost Nothing more than 15$

Dunno where you do your shopping or what types of dolls you're talking about but the last time I went to Tesco's I didn't notice any adult doll section... :whistle:  The whole point of blow up dolls is they are life size, can easily be hidden in a small space when deflated and they're very light weight.  They are great for people who do not have the money for a full size silicone or TPE doll or do not have the space or the physical ability to lift a solid doll.  So don't take the piss out of blow up doll lovers, they still have a place in the doll world and for many of us its where we started.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »

Hi, when I try this link it says that the site is not installed?  I am using firefox as my browser.
Mark
Realdolls and Sinthetics

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »
Hi Mark, it works for me in firefox, chrome and edge no problem.  It might be a problem with your firefox version?