Author Topic: Shoes size for ds doll 145cm llilith  (Read 712 times)

Ukcouple 2015

• New Resident
Shoes size for ds doll 145cm llilith
« on: May 23, 2017, 02:00:32 PM »
Hi just wondering what shoe size is ds doll 145cm as I got some of eBay size 3 was to big now I measure size1 as anyone else got same doll and know shoe size thanks

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
Re: Shoes size for ds doll 145cm llilith
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »
i should have my dolls shoes in today. I ordered size one. I hope they fit. I will let you know.

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »

I may have a different opinion on shoe size for dolls.  Of course, there's nothing like a first experience with the recommended size to get a new and different perspective on this.  I had a doll with stated size 8 shoe size and purchased several pair of that size before she arrived.  Then came time to get those suckers on.  It was then I formed an opinion based on what I was dealing with.  My first thought "getting these shoes on is a pain in the ass.  She won't be walking around in them - just looking good in them so why the hell didn't I buy a bigger size to make the process easier?"

Most or all of you may have a different opinion on this - only wish I had realized this before I started buying shoes for my doll.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:55:43 PM »
  My experience has been: buy nothing before they arrive, unless you wish to donate it or possibly return it!  :laugh:    Your mileage may vary!   :-*
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

HifiMan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 06:04:23 PM »
the shoes are at my po box but ive been working so much i cant pick them up before they close. I maybe able to get them tomorrow and let you know if they fit.

HifiMan

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 08:18:34 PM »
So i finally got the shoes in and im happy to say they fit perfectly. So a size 1 is a perfect fit for the 145cm