Author Topic: Silicone ds doll145cm  (Read 438 times)

Ukcouple 2015

• New Resident
Silicone ds doll145cm
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:59:21 AM »
Hi I'm thinking if anybody has any good tips or inventions to strenthen the feet on a ds doll none standing  thanks  ^-^

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
Re: Silicone ds doll145cm
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 01:12:02 AM »
What year is this doll? The reason that I ask is; I believe and I may be wrong, but I do know where to go to find out, I believe that if it is prior to 2015 then she may be capable of standing. I think that I was told that DS dolls prior to 2015 could in fact stand, that they lost the ability to stand in the 2015 year models and has never regained that ability!

CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Robotsexdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 09:55:40 PM »
Hi not sure what year as I got it from love doll uk used nearly had her for a year now was thinking to put some goth boots on her as I put high heels on her ankles bend out

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 11:38:27 AM »
Doll Sweet dolls have a serial number engraved in the metal plate on top of their bodies. You can write that down and ask DS directly which year the doll was manufactured.

Generally, the recommended method for posing DS silicone dolls upright is to use a doll stand and the hang kit. This works with attached head as well.

Making them stand on their own feet is also possible. For dolls with the old (harder) silicone blend from 2014 and before, the risk is moderate, as long as you make them stand only for short periods of time. For dolls with the current (softer) silicone blend from 2015 and later, the risk to damage the soles of the feet and/or the heels is very tangible, though it is possible if you take some precautions and have silicone adhesive at hand.

Please note that for other DS dolls like the EX-lite (Polyurethane, very lightweight) and the DS Minis, other rules apply. Also, experiments to try making a DS doll stand are more risky with the heavier bodies like the DS-167 and the male doll as their skeleton has to carry more weight.

Sandro

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »
Sandro:  Thank you for the real facts, I knew I was close, but unfortunately I do not have your level of knowledge or expertise!  Thank you for your more complete explanation!

I seem to learn something every time I read one of your posts!   :D

CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 07:56:47 AM »
I seem to learn something every time I read one of your posts!   :D

Absolutely agree with  the above, thanks for keeping us informed Sandro ,always appreciated  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Robotsexdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »
Thank you for telling me all that info on were to look for serial num