Author Topic: Hey ODC!  (Read 1112 times)

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
Re: Hey ODC!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 10:41:24 PM »
Welcome aboard.

I'm glad to see that Abyss is engaging us.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 02:33:47 PM »
Ev wrote  "My first Realdoll was made in 2000. She is still my top doll."

That's wonderful to hear!!  How is she doing?

Hi Ceej. She is doing fine. I have a new photo planned soon. (Redoing my favorite old photo of her -- just because I can!) I am very careful with her, of course, and she has a few scars, but she has lasted better than several of my Realdolls made in later years.

Here is a link to my Doll Teashop on the UK doll forum. The first doll in the list is Rebecca, whose photos are hosted on a certain other forum: Doll Teashop

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2017, 03:33:19 PM »
Hi Ev :)  I'm glad to hear she's doing so well. I look forward to seeing the new photoset!
Your Rebecca's longevity has been an inspiration for me and my Sandy ever since I joined the doll world :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2017, 04:10:59 PM »
Welcome Dakotah and I hope to someday visit to shop to greet you in person

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
I'm finally so glad to see Abyss reaching out to us here at ODC! I wonder if it's the first?

:welcome:  Dakotah

Joe from Boy Toy was a rep. some years ago. We'll try and go easy on you  ;D

Hope to shake your hand in a few weeks  8)

Dakotah-RealDoll

• New Resident
  • Media Representative
    • REALDOLL
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 02:55:36 PM »
Cant wait to meet everyone on site for the ODC tour! I'll be the one hanging out with you all day and showing you around, so this is a good opportunity to get better acquainted :)

Regarding the body 6/7 question... we have big plans for our RealDoll Classic line! You never know what we might pull out from the vault and revitalize.

Thanks for all the kind words. Please, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM if you have any needs I can help with!

-Dakotah
Dakotah Shore
Media Representative for RealDoll, RealGurl, and RealBotix.
Media@RealDoll.com // 760-471-8418

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »
I look forward to meeting you too!!!

Regarding the body 6/7 question... we have big plans for our RealDoll Classic line! You never know what we might pull out from the vault and revitalize.

This sounds great!! and thanks for answering my question :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
Wellcome to ODC. (I wonder if TDF will 'ban' Abyss because you joined us ("Traitor." :P :laugh: )!

Mine too. Sharon's starting to get a little loose in the limbs. Particularly those that cannot be re-tightened, like the shoulders. As she is used almost exclusively for photography the need to hold a pose is critical, and as of yet you have no real substitute for body 6.
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Dakotah-RealDoll

• New Resident
  • Media Representative
    • REALDOLL
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »
Wellcome to ODC. (I wonder if TDF will 'ban' Abyss because you joined us ("Traitor." :P :laugh: )!

I hope not! I wasn't aware there was a rivalry going  ???
I'm a member of both forums in order to represent RealDoll and help as many customers as possible. I'm all about making sure people are happy!
I'll make sure Matt hears the body 6/7 requests :)
-Dakotah

Mine too. Sharon's starting to get a little loose in the limbs. Particularly those that cannot be re-tightened, like the shoulders. As she is used almost exclusively for photography the need to hold a pose is critical, and as of yet you have no real substitute for body 6.
Dakotah Shore

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2017, 08:35:03 PM »
Welcome & thanks for joining, Dakotah! I have several RDs and they are my all-around favorite dolls.:) Over the years, I have really appreciated RD's professionalism, flexibility for custom requests, delivery timelines, and overall customer service. You have a great team of people there!  :thumb:

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 10:16:40 PM »
Welcome Dakotah! It's great to have a representative of abyss here that we can hack on..  I kid.. ;D

I'm Hoping Matt can be persuaded into making a few more of this beauty.. Joe says she sold within an hour of being posted for sale..  I love this BT configuration.

:drool:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Dakotah-RealDoll

• New Resident
  • Media Representative
    • REALDOLL
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 01:14:42 PM »
Smoke, I definitely agree that she was a great looking doll! I'll drop some hints to Matt that she could make a few more customers happy :)

Poly, thanks for the kind words! Appreciative customers like yourself make this a job worth doing!

-Dakotah
Dakotah Shore