Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Art Gallery / Re: November Photo Challenge.
« Last post by Smoke on Today at 06:09:11 AM »
Seven days left .. Come on .. Peeps.  Lets see more entries... !!

I can't help but notice in that last pic Incred....

Snuggs has seemed to pick up on a certain scent I think he likes...  :evil: I know that's not news... But it does seem to be reality. :whistle:
Dolls in General / Re: Incredidoll.com
« Last post by patsumerien44 on Today at 04:15:52 AM »
Hi Incred,
I'm a fan for a long time and I want to know if a new photo gallery is online because the old one that was down seems to refit but be abandoned in 2014, thank you for your great photos.
Patsumerien44
Muscle Beach / Re: NEW! 180 CM Male doll.
« Last post by violette_22 on Today at 01:09:21 AM »
This MIGHT be Ben Lee made by Maidlee.
The Auction Block / Gorgeous Sinthetics Alicia 2D Doll For Sale
« Last post by PrizmGirl on Today at 12:12:40 AM »
Alicia is about 1-2 years old. She is 2D and has a brand new wig that you see in the photos, I literally just put it on her so its never been worn before.  She is in excellent condition, but does have a tear on her right foot, a wobbly finger, 2 nails fell off and her eyelashes need glued back on properly. She came to me in this condition as a result of some damage during shipping. She has no finger pokes, and no other damage. I have done repairs before and consider myself pretty good at it now, would be happy to repair her for you prior to sale, and I can show you pictures after its done, or if you prefer to buy her this way and do the repair yourself thats ok too. Some people prefer to do it themselves.

I bought her for photography, she has not been used in any other way since Ive had her, but I am her second owner. I am female, and just bought her for pictures of clothing I sell. She is really hard for me handle and dress her! But the biggest issue with me is that I dont like how she looks in my clothing due to her breadt size. I really wanted to get a 2A but its so hard to find Sinthetics dolls to begin with and I bought her in a rush because I was afraid of never finding the one I want. Anyway, I have a couple other smaller breasted dolls now so I decided to sell Alicia.

Im asking $4800 because she is way more than that new, she is worth it, if you know the wait time for a Sinthetic, and you really wanted to buy one asap, youd gladly pay that to get her right away! Plus she has had minimal use and very little damage. She is absolutely gorgeous, you cant deny that! I love this doll but she has been hanging in my closet for several months and I think its time to find her a better home where she will be loved and appreciated! 😁

Paypal or Cashiers Check works for me. Im in Phoenix, Arizona. I have her original box and will ship her very securely, or you can pick her up and pay cash in person. Shipping will be Fedex,it probably about $125 depending on how far you are, but I will take care of the shipping cost.

All I have is an ipad, someone please instruct me on how to post the photos.
BoyToys / Re: Tasha: Tease the Season.
« Last post by tj_foxx on Yesterday at 09:48:30 PM »
Love these replies gang.. Thanks!
Muscle Beach / Re: James Donghai (twink of a doll)
« Last post by monitorep on Yesterday at 08:53:19 PM »
James and I are getting ready to watch the Walking Dead and James wanted to do a photoshoot with his new outfit:

James forgot he had a an undershirt when he was about to do his ab shot:

James doing his famous abs shot:

James showing his pride:

James teasing his fans (and me):

Lockjaw sniffing James rag trying to figure out what he did:
Mechadolls / Re: More Jodie
« Last post by incred on Yesterday at 08:25:54 PM »
Ah... A  :redhead:  beauty indeed  ^-^
« Last post by incred on Yesterday at 08:19:32 PM »
Somehow I think she does everything nicely  :drool:
TPE Marketplace / Re: Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose
« Last post by Begog on Yesterday at 07:49:12 PM »
Looks just like the skeleton I already have in a JY, and they had it first.  :whistle:
« Last post by Hollywu on Yesterday at 06:51:32 PM »
Go TASHIE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10