Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 9489 times)

Funcraft

• New Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2017, 12:04:44 PM »
Mike, I wish I had some news to share regarding my order. The last update I received from Bronwen was almost a year ago (Nov. 2016).   In that email she said pictures would be sent of the body once it had been demolded. I asked for another update a couple of days ago.  This group will be the first to know if I receive anything indicating real progress with my order. 

Best,
Funcraft
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 02:05:48 PM »
Mike, I wish I had some news to share regarding my order. The last update I received from Bronwen was almost a year ago (Nov. 2016).   In that email she said pictures would be sent of the body once it had been demolded. I asked for another update a couple of days ago.  This group will be the first to know if I receive anything indicating real progress with my order. 

Best,
Funcraft

Hey hello Funcraft ! Happy to have some news of you ! I was worried, as it was a lot of time since the last time you came here.

Thanks for the update !

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2017, 02:24:50 PM »

Best,
Funcraft
These things do change over time but for me in 2015, I received my Sinthetic about 6 months after I received demolding pics.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »

Best,
Funcraft
These things do change over time but for me in 2015, I received my Sinthetic about 6 months after I received demolding pics.

Holy f**k....I am really far to have my doll.....since I never received demolding pics yet, after 3 years... can I cry ?  :'(
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2017, 05:04:02 PM »

Best,
Funcraft

Holy f**k....I am really far to have my doll.....since I never received demolding pics yet, after 3 years... can I cry ?  :'(

The average wait for a sinthetics doll is 4 years or more. I am sure you will get your doll in a year or two.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »

Best,
Funcraft

The average wait for a sinthetics doll is 4 years or more. I am sure you will get your doll in a year or two.

Thank you for your words of encouragement Grenouille... :o :o :o ???

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2017, 11:05:14 AM »
What is happening with Sinthetics ?
Someone received news, updates or mails ?
Its been months that I dont received any news at my emails, but I saw that they have updated my order after I have send 500 more bucks to another balance for a 4th head. But no news or back at my emails since september I think.

So I try to see here if someone have at least heard something of them.

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2017, 03:27:37 AM »
Hi Mike
Today, I received three images of recent sinthetics shop, lots of dolls and heads. They worked hard all through Christmas and will be resuming shipping in early January and many of us will finally get the products.  Also some new products coming up in 2018. Could anyone add. 

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2017, 08:33:29 AM »
"  Also some new products coming up in 2018. Could anyone add.  "

I'm hoping that the B3C will be realized in silicone:

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
Hi Mike
Today, I received three images of recent sinthetics shop, lots of dolls and heads. They worked hard all through Christmas and will be resuming shipping in early January and many of us will finally get the products.  Also some new products coming up in 2018. Could anyone add.

Hey you are lucky ! Great news ! Thank you for the info.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2017, 11:07:00 AM »
"  Also some new products coming up in 2018. Could anyone add.  "

I'm hoping that the B3C will be realized in silicone:

Wow Ceej, beautiful body ! They are planning to do this body ? I didn't know that.

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2017, 11:59:13 AM »
Hi Mike

I can guess, but it is not a pic of my doll. I do not know whether I can upload pics here. There are lots of bodies and heads close to completion. Maybe yours too?

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2017, 01:22:43 PM »
Hi Mike

I can guess, but it is not a pic of my doll. I do not know whether I can upload pics here. There are lots of bodies and heads close to completion. Maybe yours too?

If they sent you pictures at you only, keep them private to you only. The bottom of their emails have a warning concerning their communications. If it not your doll...you cannot. Or if they dont gave you authorization, you cannot diffuse the content of their emails.

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2017, 04:40:31 PM »
Hi Mike

If they sent you pictures at you only, keep them private to you only. The bottom of their emails have a warning concerning their communications. If it not your doll...you cannot. Or if they dont gave you authorization, you cannot diffuse the content of their emails.

Indeed. thanks

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2017, 11:48:35 PM »
I received the same email. I think my doll's replacement head is on the bottom shelf on the left (black wig). That's definitely her picture in the center of the bulletin board.

For those wondering, a large part of the email also explained how both Matt and Bronwen have been dealing with multiple bouts of illness.

They really need to do more bulk emails like that; letting all customers know what's going on so we don't flood them with individual emails asking the same question.
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16