Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 8398 times)

Funcraft

• New Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2017, 12:04:44 PM »
Mike, I wish I had some news to share regarding my order. The last update I received from Bronwen was almost a year ago (Nov. 2016).   In that email she said pictures would be sent of the body once it had been demolded. I asked for another update a couple of days ago.  This group will be the first to know if I receive anything indicating real progress with my order. 

Best,
Funcraft
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 02:05:48 PM »
Mike, I wish I had some news to share regarding my order. The last update I received from Bronwen was almost a year ago (Nov. 2016).   In that email she said pictures would be sent of the body once it had been demolded. I asked for another update a couple of days ago.  This group will be the first to know if I receive anything indicating real progress with my order. 

Best,
Funcraft

Hey hello Funcraft ! Happy to have some news of you ! I was worried, as it was a lot of time since the last time you came here.

Thanks for the update !

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2017, 02:24:50 PM »

Best,
Funcraft
These things do change over time but for me in 2015, I received my Sinthetic about 6 months after I received demolding pics.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »

Best,
Funcraft
These things do change over time but for me in 2015, I received my Sinthetic about 6 months after I received demolding pics.

Holy f**k....I am really far to have my doll.....since I never received demolding pics yet, after 3 years... can I cry ?  :'(
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2017, 05:04:02 PM »

Best,
Funcraft

Holy f**k....I am really far to have my doll.....since I never received demolding pics yet, after 3 years... can I cry ?  :'(

The average wait for a sinthetics doll is 4 years or more. I am sure you will get your doll in a year or two.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »

Best,
Funcraft

The average wait for a sinthetics doll is 4 years or more. I am sure you will get your doll in a year or two.

Thank you for your words of encouragement Grenouille... :o :o :o ???