Author Topic: Dollstudio launches "Contrib" section for 3rd party suppliers  (Read 756 times)

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
Dollstudio launches "Contrib" section for 3rd party suppliers
« on: November 28, 2016, 11:39:09 AM »
Hi,

resourceful love doll owners come up with witty ideas all the time. Sometimes these ideas solve an individual problem (e.g. for long-term storage in a very small flat), and sometimes these ideas might be of interest for other doll owners as well.

One of these quaint inventors is user VonRubber. He invented an amazing Tongue and Teeth Set.

As the name already implies, the set consists of different tongues and teeth, which can be used to change the facial expression of a doll.

VonRubber introcudes his Tongue and Teeth Set as follows:

Each set is composed of three teeth insert parts and 7 tongue pieces. By combining the parts one can achieve a great panel of facial expressions for photography or for visual stimulation.

This a examples for various facial expressions featuring VonRubber's girl Svetlana (she is a TPE doll with WM head no. 36):

Amazing, isn't it?

The individual parts consist of synthetic resin and can therefore be used as well in love dolls made of TPE as in those made of silicone.

Currently, VonRubber charges for about €30.00 plus shipping for the set; shipping costs are about €5.00 for one set (worldwide), so a full set costs about €35.00 for one painted set or €15.00 for one unpainted (rough) set. If you are interested in VonRubber's Tongue and Teeth Set, just drop me a PM over here or send an email to info@dollstudio.org; I'll forward your request to VonRubber.

About the "Contrib" section:

During the weekend I have started to set up a pseudo-manufacturer category at the Dollstudio website called "Contrib" (short for contributors respectively contributions, also honoring the spirit of our .org v/s the more common .com domain). With this category I'm trying to give all these scattered inventors some kind of "home", allowing to present their products.

The difference to regular Dollstudio products is that all the "Contrib" items are sold and shipped by the inventor himself.

This section is open for products and services in the sense of a marketplace and other contributors with original ideas are warmly invited to join in as well.

Sandro

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Dollstudio launches "Contrib" section for 3rd party suppliers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 01:10:57 PM »
What a damn fine idea..... :thumb:
for album click the pic

GirlieDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 09:33:44 PM »
I loooove the licking pics, what a great idea :P

Robotsexdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »
Hi can you make for d's silicone doll 145cm

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 08:16:57 PM »
I have designed a doll stand for DS Mini's. Can I put in into "Contrib" as a DIY kit?

DD.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »
Good job on the stand  :thumb: it looks great

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »
Good job on the stand  :thumb: it looks great

Thanks

DD.

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 12:16:44 AM »
@DD: Sure. Please feel free to contact me about details at info@dollstudio.org.

Sandro