Author Topic: SDs MD-update 2017/07/07  (Read 461 times)

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
SDs MD-update 2017/07/07
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »
  :whistle: And here is SD's MD update for 2017/07/07  ;)

Anew Brigitte face  for my Emily from 2016

The right ear is repaired

the right eyebrow has shifted upwards.

And the color tone is not the same as Emilie.

But it would fit perfectly to my model from Matt,
The Doll one from 2014!!

MD update 2017
Ein Brigitte-Gesicht für meine Emilie von 2016

Das rechte Ohr ist ober nachgearbeitet
die rechte Augenbraue ist nach oben verrutscht.
Und der Farbeton stimmt da auch nicht.

Aber es würde perfekt zu meinem Modell  von Matt  passen, 
das Modell von 2014!!

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
Re: SDs MD-update 2017/07/07
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:48:47 AM »
ok .... your Fofrum reaction show me clearly,
song of praise  are here always welcome, but the criticism not  :thumb:

But I would like to add one more thing here, Which I particularly like, on the New Brigitte face.

Brigitte has now also, the straight and beautiful teeth and the tongue of the Emilie-face

:D ;D :D

Ok.... eure Fofrum Reaktion zeigen mir klar, Loblider sind hier immer willkommen, aber die Kritik nicht
aber ich möchte hier doch noch eins hinzufügen, was mir an dem Neuen Brigitte-Gesicht auch besonders gut gefällt,
die Brigitte hat nun auch, die geraden und schönen Zähne und die Zunge von dem Emilie-Gesicht.   

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 11:50:44 AM »
   I really do believe that "Constructive Criticisms" are welcome and they do good, but lets face it most of the time when there is a criticism on a forum it is because someone is frustrated and feels there is no other means of venting. This is not to say that they don't have a point. Are or that they are wrong.

But it is good to here the GOOD experiences posted once in a while as well. Most don't nearly post as many good experiences as they do bad. And judging by the number of dolls sold yearly, I would think that the good far out number the bad.

The above is only my warped perception, but it is mine!  ::)

Ich glaube wirklich, dass "konstruktive Kritik" willkommen sind und sie gut tun, aber lasst uns die meiste Zeit stellen, wenn es eine Kritik an einem Forum gibt, weil es jemand frustriert ist und fühlt, dass es keine anderen Mittel der Entlüftung gibt. Das ist nicht zu sagen, dass sie keinen Punkt haben. Sind oder dass sie falsch sind

Aber es ist gut, hier auch die guten Erfahrungen zu verbringen. Die meisten haben nicht fast so viele gute Erfahrungen, wie sie schlecht sind. Und nach der Zahl der Puppen, die jährlich verkauft wurden, würde ich denken, dass die gute weit heraus die Zahl die schlechte

Das obige ist nur meine verzogene Wahrnehmung, aber es gehört mir!   ::)
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »
   I really do believe that "Constructive Criticisms" are welcome and they do good, but lets face it most of the time when there is a criticism on a forum it is because someone is frustrated and feels there is no other means of venting. This is not to say that they don't have a point. Are or that they are wrong.

The above is only my warped perception, but it is mine!  ::)

Hi crazycajun,
Is there in the ODC, the freedom of opinion ?  :laugh: :laugh: I'm not frustrated,
I've never got anything Without error get from Mechadoll!  Only for the face, 700 euros paid and waited over 10 weeks on it.

And the ODC award is given for such quality
When ever we have been there, there have always been plenty of dolls in different stages of completion. There is always something new going on to make them better.

I agree with Mutt; Ron has really made this a good doll manufacturer. Snuggle Approved;

8)

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 06:55:13 PM »
Hi crazycajun,
Is there in the ODC, the freedom of opinion ?  :laugh: :laugh: I'm not frustrated,
I've never got anything Without error get from Mechadoll!  Only for the face, 700 euros paid and waited over 10 weeks on it.

I am sorry, yes you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, did not mean to imply otherwise. It is just that it is good also to hear the positives as well as the negatives.

And by the way your Brigitte is absolutely stunning! So I take it that the face did not have a problem! And was it the 10 weeks that it took for you to get it that has you not happy?

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 07:56:19 PM »
    And by the way your Brigitte is absolutely stunning! So I take it that the face did not have a problem! And was it the 10 weeks that it took for you to get it that has you not happy?

:thumb: Google translator :thumb: 

Look at the face !
     I would have the face to Mechadoll/Ron retoure!
    But the buyer of the doll, who did not want to wait another 10 weeks  :(
    He never buys a Mechadoll again!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=232&t=86752&start=15

Playadoll

So finally i get my order.

On the one hand in conclusion, i´m really happy with my Brigitte, it´s a really awesome and beautiful doll and im glad to have now, my 2 alltime-favored Dolls at home ;)

On the other hand I look at the course of the order:

09.05.2017 - Order started / estimated delivery date 02.06.2017

At same time TDF Member Silicondoll start a helping request for his 11 month old mechadoll deluxe

19.05.207 Get Message from Ron face is in production….SD receive no answer!

21.06.2017 Message received the face should come around the 26th of june….

30.06.2017 Message received: we send it today….

03.07.2017 Mesaage received: There are some problems, nothing is send…

04.07.2017 to my request: what is the the problem and when it will send? – I got no response til 13.07.

22.07.2017 Face finally delivered to SD[/list]

Conclusion: A premium mechadoll customer who owns 6 mechadolls, gets no helping support for his 11 month old deluxe model, I got my order 6 weeks later then estimated and received a lot of senseless answers (I will not say lies) that should consoling me. You know, I have no problem with the delivery time in general. If you would have told me we got trouble, have a lot of work, it will take 3 month – This would be ok for me, but so you tell me it takes 4 weeks, tell me its on the way (so that im getting happy) but it isn’t true (so that I get disappointed again and again). Then the face itself has 3 flaws:

1. The right ear is repaired on the upside [ img ]

2. The different eyebrows, sorry but I could brush or paint it better by using a template [ img ]
    3. The skin color doesn’t match the body color, both were ordered as “normal” – of course I know that every mixture is a little bit different so that you never get 100% exact the same color, but this is more then just a little bit, the face is darker and going to pink, while the body is brighter and the skin color is more yellow. My camera is not good enough to show the difference in reality:[ img ]

at this point I must say, yeah you build beautiful dolls, but i´m not willing to support a company with my money anymore, which has such bad customer service behavior!!!
    In my real life I work for an industrial company as a commercial project manager and from all the companies i´ve worked with over the last 20 years, those ones who have shown similar bad behavior today are insolvent. I hope that will not happen to mechadoll, it would be sad.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
      • MissAtleur
    « Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »
    Well, I am very sorry for your experience, but it is still good to hear a good story as well.

I have heard and had first hand experience with bad outcomes to really appreciate hearing a good one from time to time!

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
    « Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 12:57:24 AM »
    Mechadolls is a company that is bound to disapear sooner or later in my opinion. They have no sculpting talents so they never be able to improve their range of dolls. The face is absolutly not my type of face and the piggy nose, stunned eyes, male jaw and bursted lips is not working for me but there are people who favor unrealistic dolls and I respect that. They are happy with that but what I notice is that new members and customers don't seem to really be into these dolls. Time are changing. To me it's a primitive design dating back the beginning of the century.

That being said, what I like is their robust skeleton and that should be a minimum. These dolls never seem to break. Yes a doll can look good in the Inside.

The cookie is said to look realistic, it's because it's been molded instead of sculpted. The boobs are not working for me either but it is said to be soft. Overall I would give a bad mark to that company and to their dolls. Just my 22 cents on that.

Oh and sad story.

Ceej

• Town Council
    • Sr. Resident
    « Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 01:27:08 AM »
    I have to disagree. I've been there recently, seen what they're doing and they are going strong. Yes they have basically one body style with different size boobs that you can chose from. but it is a nice full curvy body that's uniquely different from all the others which is very good IMHO. Variety is great, and the more makers there are, the more variety there is, Personally I think they are gorgeous dolls and if I were in the market for another doll, I'd get one.

I met this sweetie yesterday:

This is just about the prettiest "cookie" I've ever seen on a doll. Its absolutely divine!
    "Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.