Author Topic: Post-A-Pic... 1,2,3 !  (Read 6428 times)

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
Re: Post-A-Pic... 1,2,3 !
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
Pygmalion and Galatea : " Thoughts EXPOSED! "

dave7311 & Valerie

grocer81

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
awesome pic, a hot chick on a hot ride!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2014, 07:14:19 PM »
Any Questions ? ...

Excellent tutorial but yes, I have have one.
How do you resize a photo for a post?  (I know this is explained somewhere else but I cannot find it and this seems like the most appropriate thread for it to be). And just in case there is any confusion as to what I am asking, it has something to do with putting the size parameters (e.g. width=600 or ?) somewhere in or between the {img} photo url {img} tags.
Thanks.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 07:56:35 PM »
Taken from Noq's "Placing Pics in a Post" topic, which is stickied here in Tech Talk...

You may want to reduce the size of a large picture to prevent to need for scrolling. If you want to set the image to a specific size, as for a thumbnail, either change the [ img ] tag to [ img width=100 ] or to [ img height=100 ] (no spaces between the brackets).
     You need not specify both the width and the height of the picture. If you do this, and if you get one of the numbers wrong, you will change the aspect ratio of the picture. It may appear out of proportion. With only the width or the height specified, the aspect ratio will remain constant.

Example: width=300 and height=100

Ceej

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 10:52:45 PM »
Photos posted in forum threads that are wider than 650 should automatically reduce to 650 in width, on the thread its posted to.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 11:35:15 PM »

Don't worry about sizing the pic it is done automatically, which will look like this; [ img width=435 height=650] only with no space between the bracket and the img tag. Click on the 'quote' button to see how the picture address will look.

You can make the picture smaller than 650 H or W but not more.
This next pic I manually made it smaller, and tried to keep the same ratio of 350 w X 500 h;

This is 650 wide while the first picture is 650 in height, both resized automatically.

Even the banner below is resized automatically  ;D

Trixter01

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 06:49:05 PM »
I do not have an "On-Line" Album... I have My Pics on a Flash-Drive...? Any way to get an approval to post them out of that? Please?

noid88

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 02:47:04 PM »
- How do I get properties? with new MS internet browser, rt. clicking just shows; share, save copy and paste?
- The "mona lisa button does nothing, I had to import another format from another site

thanks

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2017, 08:09:55 PM »
noid88,

I am a member of another forum that uses Simple Machines Forum software. Experimentation on that forum revealed that the Microsoft Edge browser does not work with many of the formatting buttons in the "Start new topic" or "Post reply" windows. I do not use the Microsoft Edge browser. All that I can suggest is that you use Internet Explorer or download and install the Google Chrome browser.

:-X :-X :-X
"Sha ta co ti oh scum ne rivna
 Sha ta co ti oh nugga tir na nog
 Sha ta co ti oh scum ne rivna
 Nug a tir na nog."

Tír Na NÓg - Celtic Woman
Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 06:45:59 AM »
- How do I get properties? with new MS internet browser, rt. clicking just shows; share, save copy and paste?
- The "mona lisa button does nothing, I had to import another format from another site

thanks

Yes nothing works in MS Edge, forum buttons do nothing so you can't even get the image tags to appear.   Much better off with Google chrome or Firefox browsers.