Author Topic: Show off your figurine collection!  (Read 6037 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Show off your figurine collection!
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »
My my,what a lovely lot of dust magnets.... :laugh:
for album click the pic

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2017, 03:00:22 AM »
My my,what a lovely lot of dust magnets.... :laugh:

That's why I have a soft bristle brush and canned air used gently to clean them with Ray.

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2017, 06:34:00 PM »
Remembered a figurine Ive had for years, the only one I have.
Think its a copy of a lingerie model for a shop, judging by the corset probably around 1900/20
Sadly fell off the shelf and broke her arm,from where she is sitting she measure 10"/25cm
Bought at a car boot/yard sale, just loved the look and pose, nowhere near as grand as all your anime models though.
And still a dust magnet..... :laugh: 

for album click the pic

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2017, 01:47:34 AM »
Pretty nice looking dust magnet Ray !   :D

Take Care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2017, 11:56:26 PM »
Some of you folks may have seen the topic about the 2017 Anime-Expo and how I came out like a bandit with
a ton of figurines. If not, here's the topic...    http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=9238.0

In one of my last pics, you see all these figurine boxes. Now's let's see what is inside them !!

BTW... You'll have to forgive me if I don't know which anime some of these figurines came from. If you do know,
go ahead and post.

One of the first figurines I opened up was the Sorceress from the anime / game Dragon's Crown. She was going for
$300, but I was able to talk the seller into knocking off $20. I did also notice the box looked a bit rough on the edges
She came out a-ok, but unfortunately there was a flaw that the 1/4" plastic sprue that allowed her to mount on her
rock base was broken, but I was able to do a repair that worked out just fine...

And here she is with her skirt removed and showing off some more of her nice figure and giving us all a wink !!

Saw this figurine of Goto Matabei from Samurai Girls and I think you can see why I wanted her...

Of course who wouldn't want a bunny girl or two in their collection! This is Kusugawa Sasara from
To Heart 2 in her white bunny suit. Incred told me there are two other versions of her with one of
her in a red outfit and a limited version of her in a black outfit...

And yes, she is a cast-off ! You can "Pop her top" !

And a pic of her cute tail...

This seems to be a very popular figurine in that I know at least two other folks who have this one. This
is Ichijo Manamii from the manga Menkui ! There was no anime made with her in it (As far as I know...).

That's the way to cool those nice boobies off Ichijo!! Pop your top and then dump your cool drink on them !!    ;D

This is Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD. This figurine wowed me as you can see in the pics...

Great figure, nice boobies, and tan lines to boot !   You'll notice that I didn't remove her outfit completely
due to at the time I didn't realize that one of her legs does come off and that allows you to be able to
remove her outfits. She does come with a violet thong type suit that you can also put on her. The suits
are made out of rubber band material, so you have to be VERY carefull putting her suits on (That's if you
want to...).

This dear maid is Noriko Takai. I was surprised she was already topless in her box when I saw her. She
can get even more revealing...

Was quite surprised seeing that she was detailed with hair "Down There". Cute butt on her too !

Continued In Next Posting...

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2017, 01:10:05 AM »
Some more of the figurines I found at the expo...

This is Nanal Grahambury. You can see she is already tempting us all !!

Before I attempted removing her clothing, I had to be sure she was a cast-off figurine and how to safely
remove her bustier (?). The web was very usefull in getting my answers and was well rewarded...

Took this pic to show how intricate (Fine...) the clothes can get for putting on and / or removing them.
Some of these figurines are no longer made and you usually cannot get replacement clothing for them.
You have to exercize great care when dealing with the clothing...

Picked up two more figurines of Tamaki Kousaka at the expo. One of her is a cast-off...

That pretty much ends all of the cast-off figurines I got. Here's the other one of Tamaki in her Yukata...

I was actually trying to find a different version of this figurine of Akane Ryuzoji that was a cast-off version. But this one
is just as nice and got her...

This is a nice figurine of Isuzu Sento from Amagai Brilliant Park. There was an episode where she and some other girls
were in their bikinis...

This is a posable version of Satsuki Kiryuin from the series Kill La Kill. Medicom Toy created her and they no longer sell her
unfortunately. I consider myself lucky I was able to find her and get her for $150. Another vendor wanted $300 and $330
for the Ryoko Matoi figurine that is also part of the series. I said two words to him... "NOOOO WAAAAAY."  Still hoping to
maybe find the Ryoko Matoi figurine, but it's not a very top priority. Medicom might still possibly make her.

As you can see she uses a stand just like our full sized adult (Sex...) dolls. This can make for all sorts of poses within her
limits of how her joints flex. She also comes with other faces, eyes, and hands you can change out on her in her box...

Took this pic to show the inside of her storage box and some scenes of her other faces and poses. You can see on the right
side her different faces, eyes that "Plug" into the faces, and different hands you can put on her. The sheath for her sword is
also in the box...

Here's a better pic of the parts she has...

She is the most "interesting" figurine I got. I had to go online to find instructions on how to do certain things like setting up
& using her stand properly and how to change the faces out. She came with NO instructions ! But all is well now.

Finally, I bought a Tachikoma from the series Ghost In The Shell (The Animated Version...). I thought all the Tachikoma was
going to do is just roll on it's wheels when pushed, but was surprised when the salesperson mentioned that the version I was
getting was able to move around. When I finally took a look on the package, it showed watch batteries being used and where
the on / off switch was. When you turn it on, it kind of hobbles around and does walk !! If you remove a peg from under the
"Personell Pod", the Tachikoma will rotate in place with it's arms / manipulators up...

Found some very nice figurines this time around while at the expo and at Anime Jungle. With 13 more figurines, I'm up to 38
figurines now and still looking for more !!   :)

Take care until next time !  litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

P.S, TO INCRED... Hope you'll post your figurines you got at the expo!! Especially want to see the two I first wanted to
have, but let you have them instead (The blue haired cast-off with the school desk and the one in the santa outfit...). Also hoping
you'll post the info on them. Maybe I can get my own.   :)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2017, 10:30:13 PM »
Miracles do happen, it just takes some time...

I very much wanted the Miia figurine from Monster Musume that was done by Di Molto Bene. I figured that she might
be availible at the Anime-Expo, but had no such luck. Due to the company making her and the detail. she was a costly
figurine running anywhere from $250 to $185 if you were lucky enough to find someone selling her for that price. I was
thinking that she wouldn't sell that quickly at those prices, I was very wrong. Despite the price, she was selling like
anything and several vendors I usually deal with ran out and I was even told by one since only so many are made, they
would not be able to re-stock her. I resorted to my standby- Amazon.Com to try to find her and even had trouble there
with vendors from Japan not having her in stock or not updating their price for her. I finally found a vendor who had just 1
left and some help from a rep from Amazon to confirm I FINALLY had her ordered !  I was told she should arrive from
Sept 20th - Oct 2nd. When I checked my mail today (Sept 11th...), I got a notice I had a package waiting at the Post
Office...

I had to pay a large price for her, BUT I GOT HER !!  :D

I'm hoping Di Molto Bene will come out with the other girls from Monster Musume. They'll probably also be on the expensive
side though.

Take care ! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:30 PM »
Congrats LL. I was looking at buying her too, but there is only so much room around here, and she would take up her fair share.
Plus as you say she is a bit pricey.

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2017, 04:57:38 AM »
Miracles do happen, it just takes some time...

I very much wanted the Miia figurine from Monster Musume that was done by Di Molto Bene. I figured that she might
be availible at the Anime-Expo, but had no such luck. Due to the company making her and the detail. she was a costly
figurine running anywhere from $250 to $185 if you were lucky enough to find someone selling her for that price. I was
thinking that she wouldn't sell that quickly at those prices, I was very wrong. Despite the price, she was selling like
anything and several vendors I usually deal with ran out and I was even told by one since only so many are made, they
would not be able to re-stock her. I resorted to my standby- Amazon.Com to try to find her and even had trouble there
with vendors from Japan not having her in stock or not updating their price for her. I finally found a vendor who had just 1
left and some help from a rep from Amazon to confirm I FINALLY had her ordered !  I was told she should arrive from
Sept 20th - Oct 2nd. When I checked my mail today (Sept 11th...), I got a notice I had a package waiting at the Post
Office...

I had to pay a large price for her, BUT I GOT HER !!  :D

I'm hoping Di Molto Bene will come out with the other girls from Monster Musume. They'll probably also be on the expensive
side though.

Take care ! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

How's the details? is it from medicos-e-shop?

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2017, 01:25:34 PM »
How's the details? is it from medicos-e-shop?

The detailing is very well done on her, especially her scales on her tail. I forgot the place in Japan
who I selected, but I do remember they were more of a "Department Store" type place that also
sold other goods. They were not an anime only type store. Amazon(.Com) Marketplace deals with
vendors from other places / contries who usually can be trusted to sell goods on their site.

I also tried to rub the paint off the underside of her tail. It didn't come off or flake off. That is one
way I can tell a figurine is authentic.  Her skirt does loosely fit on her, but it is not removable from
what I can tell. Oh... Miia does wear a panty of sorts in the anime series. She is wearing those under
her skirt.  ;)

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

UPDATE... Found out that appearently there is going to be a second run of Miia !! (Estimated February 2018...).
               Folks who missed out will have a second chance at her !