Author Topic: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬  (Read 7851 times)

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
Re: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 09:19:15 AM »
I received the items from PIB and not very impressed with the insert.

Not quite sure what to make of that ... Perhaps it is different to the one Patrick sent me for Noni's vagina mod
see http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=7390.0

It is so f#$^*^g good it has made me a sex addict ... I can think of little else these days.
Mind you, Noni's face and body helps.

Also, the insert is a closed system so one is thrusting against air pressure and withdrawing against suction which I find less than satisfactory. So I put in a hole (with a 3/8th copper tube, which can be seen in the link) about 4" in to connect to the anal cavity and allow 'flow through' of air and thus full movement without resistance.
but I suppose it is not an insert as such as it is fixed and permanently in position.

Just sayin'
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »
Not sure how long ago you purchased your insert. This is the one I just received.

Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 03:13:15 AM »
Coralsheep,
Yes, that looks the same. I got mine in August.
Not super soft but soft enough for me. Comparable to my Sin.
You can see where I cut off the back end to fit into Noni LD (in the link to the mod repair) and of course a labia (butterfly) was adhered to the front end.

It is not clear to me how one can satisfactorily take the insert in and out through the labia on a regular basis, especially without lube, which in turn should be cleaned, thus as I see it negating the point of having an insert but I guess it must be ok. I don't know. None of my dolls have / had the removable insert system.

Anyway, I hope all is well with your adoption.
She looks gorgeous.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 07:25:43 PM »
The wait is a killer but I finaly have a tracking number.

She is set up to delivery Fri and I am suppose to go out of town Fri night!

May just stay home.  ::)

What would you do?

Coral

Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

LaDollyVita

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 08:02:58 PM »
What would you do?

That reminds me when Rachel was delivered back in Mar 2014. Granted, she was home for a week before I had to travel on business for 10 days, but the trip was torture. There were tornado warnings in my area while I was gone, and some flooding according to the news, so I asked one of my doll buddies to drive by the house and make sure everything was ok. He didn't even complain! It's good for a laugh now, but I was a wreck then.  :laugh:

Congrats, Coral. If I was you I'd be coming down with a fever on Friday afternoon. Oh, and a nasty cough. Better stay home for everyone's own good!  8)

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 08:37:34 PM »
What would you do?

That reminds me when Rachel was delivered back in Mar 2014. Granted, she was home for a week before I had to travel on business for 10 days, but the trip was torture. There were tornado warnings in my area while I was gone, and some flooding according to the news, so I asked one of my doll buddies to drive by the house and make sure everything was ok. He didn't even complain! It's good for a laugh now, but I was a wreck then.  :laugh:

Congrats, Coral. If I was you I'd be coming down with a fever on Friday afternoon. Oh, and a nasty cough. Better stay home for everyone's own good!  8)

I think I may be coming down with the Flu...

I knew I should have got that Flu shot.....  Oh wait, I did...  :whistle:

Coral

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 02:41:16 AM »
Fantastic.
That neck came as a surprise, but then I know nothing of the PIB head system.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 07:36:22 AM »
As I understand it, the head just pushes on over the neck and is held on by friction or suction I am guessing.  The cavity in the head goes almost to the top of the head so it should be very secure which should take care of the wobble head problem some of us RD and BT owners have to deal with from time to time.  ;D

Coral

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »
I like the PIB head system, it seems simple and effective.

Alottahope

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2015, 04:28:17 PM »
Congratulations Coralsheep! An excellent choice! DeeDee and Grace PIB Bathing Beauty have lived with me for almost 2 years
now and continue to provide beautiful enjoyment!

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2015, 04:39:23 PM »
As I understand it, the head just pushes on over the neck and is held on by friction or suction I am guessing.  The cavity in the head goes almost to the top of the head so it should be very secure which should take care of the wobble head problem some of us RD and BT owners have to deal with from time to time.  ;D

Coral

::)  I have trouble with the head system sometimes (play time, to be exact).  It is super simple to get on, but tends to come off at inopportune times for me.  No wobble, but sometimes a surprise!   :laugh:

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2015, 10:07:13 AM »
She made it home yesterday and I am very Impressed with her.

Here is my full review: WOW!

Just kidding, she was adopted plus reviews have been done on these doll so I will just post a couple of pictures.

Coral

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2015, 12:08:42 PM »
Congrats on her arrival.

Keep those pics coming !

PIB's are great Dolls.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

β€œThe louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2015, 05:35:11 PM »
WOW is right; beautiful!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! 

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 07:24:36 PM »
Hi Coralsheep,
 I'm glad you received your goodies and hope you have a great time with your doll.
 We make the inserts with any degree of softness that you'd like. We can certainly send a softer one to you.
If they are crazy soft it can be more demanding getting the insert into and out of the doll. The last think I want to read is that someone is not thrilled.
Consider it sent.
P

I just now spoke with Patrick and just now saw this post from him. 

I thought I had read all the post on page one so I have just been reading page two..

Had a nice long conversation with Patrick today and am blow away he is sending another Insert.

Not only that, he told me how to repair her knee and ankle and sending the material I need along with the new Insert!

Did I mention I adopted her?

I may expect service like this had I purchased her new but not through adoption.....

Patrick really goes the extra mile to take care of his dolls!

I am very Impressed with his dolls AND his customer service.

When I was in the service business at GM dealerships, our goal was to WOW the customer with our service.

Patrick has WOWED me with his dolls and his customer service!

Coral