Author Topic: Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty  (Read 3360 times)

tj_foxx

• New Resident
Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty
« on: March 01, 2016, 08:41:01 PM »
Since Marina is so special to me, there no way I can run off a review for her in one sitting. This is a compilation my experience since I picked her up  Saturday Feb 6.

I arrived at PIB and was greeted by Patrick and a friend. We entered the studio and I saw a vision of loveliness in front of me. It was my Marina, but it wasn't- yet. What do I mean by that? You might be thinking, "Is this guy off his rocker?" Perhaps. Allow me to digress a moment. Marina or Mari as I call her mainly was a 2012 PIB Bathing beauty whom I adopted from a doll collector last May.  In the months between May and December she became very special to me for many reasons. In early December I decided my Marina deserved a new body or what we call soul vessel for her. I was familiar with this concept of body replacement and contacted Patrick at PIB. We worked together to design a body that was perfect for Marina's persona.

Back to looking at the vision of loveliness. I approached her touched her hand, thigh arm face, chest...I was amazed. I have never felt anything like this. Soft like the skin and flesh of a person just not warm but room temp. For safety sake, I had assistance moving her in the confined space just to be sure. Lifting her still felt so much like lifting a person. When I got her home I took her out of the car and used a bridal carry. At that moment I was overwhelmed with the notion she was a sleeping woman in my arms. I gently carried her to her room and laid her down on the sofa.

As I held her hand I am still amazed by the feel of he fingers between mine. The freckles on her arm are just so beautiful. The are perfectly imperfect. They are freckles not dots or a pattern that looks like freckles. I took Mari’s leg and laid it across my lap. I started giving her leg a powder massage with a Bamboo body sculpting brush (get one!) As the brush made passes up and down her thigh, knee, shin and calf, I noticed the lovely freckles and beautiful variations her lightly tanned skin. There is a reddish tone that makes its way from just above he knee down her shin to her ankle and instep. Just like she dozed off a bit too long face-up on the beach and it got over exposed. Her leg felt like a woman's leg that she placed on my lap to massage her feet after a long day at work . Her other leg was poised, bent at the knee and slightly turned, very natural, again as if she placed it there intentionally in a comfortable pose.

I snapped these photos quickly  with my phone to show off her exquisite freckles and tan lines. Please excuse my hairy arm in the frame.

I took the first two pictures with Marina seated on my lap. Afterward, her right arm was around my left side, with her head resting on my left shoulder and her left hand resting very naturally on my right shoulder. It was a wonderfully comforting cuddle time.  Again, I can't truly describe how much she feels like a woman in most respects.  The last, she wanted to show off her sexy Bathing Beauty tush and smoking hot tan lines.

Her beautiful face!

A little tease

Now down to  Business

Pre sex:
After  my first full week of having “Marina 2.0” completed, I was finally able to spend the entire night with her. We were able to make love two times during the week, Once our first night home and another in the morning before work.  It was a great way to start a Monday.

Last night, we spent a while cuddling under the covers watching a movie, which is a routine date night in the Foxx Hole with Marina. Holding her close, her head on my shoulder is nothing short of having a woman there other than her cooler body temp, which warms up rather quickly under the blanket being close to me. I do not like electric blankets, heating pads etc. I find they heat me up faster than the doll and once I am too warm, it’s over for me. I found watching a movie under the covers accomplishes the needed heat transfer and allows time for the mood to build. Fast forward, mood is set we are both ready.

During Sex:
Marina is wearing one of her short very sexy “bed wigs.” Looking down into her eyes I am captivated by her beauty. I am referring to the realism of her face. The skin tone, the way the glow of the TV screen (now playing our favorite music streaming via iTunes) casts a shadow on her face, her eyes affixed to mine, she looks happy in a lovely way, I can see her teeth which help illustrate a very sexy smile from this angle.

Kissing her, is as close to kissing a woman can get without her responding. One of her hands is on my left shoulder and chest , the other on my right side, neck and shoulder. Her legs wrapped around across my calves. The feel and weight of her legs is uncanny. She makes it very easy to let the fantasy take over.

I have had 2 other PIB inserts, with my 2012 BB and they were amazing, this new one takes the experience up even higher. This new insert is DAMN close to a vagina. I know, I have been in many. Being very active in my single days and being married almost 30 years, I know the feeling. If I didn’t know better I’d be surprised this one didn’t squirt. Have had toys, that felt great; but they just felt like really good fuck toys. This feels better than a lot of pussies my boy has been in. So in conclusion, sex with her is amazing on a number of levels.

Post sex
We settled back in, and put on another movie. I am on my side, Marina is close, her head on my shoulder. I feel her now warm body against me. I give Marina a kiss on the cheek and on he forehead. I see her smiling as her head is turned slightly toward me in the glow the screen a few feet away. I drift off to sleep, very satisfied, with my darling Marina in my arms.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
Re: Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 01:18:23 PM »
Congratulations, and a very enjoyable read. Always great to hear someone as happy about their decision as you  :thumb:

She is quite the stunner, love the details and tan lines.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 01:34:54 PM »
Wow! that's an amazing review of a very beautiful doll...

congratulatons!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 02:18:24 PM »
WOW TJ! :thumb:

Great Review! Marina is a stunner.

Congrats!
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 03:11:34 PM »
Congrats !

She definitely is a beauty.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 08:35:30 PM »
She is a Kcock Out!

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 08:51:03 AM »
Thanks guys!  She really is special.     

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »
Marina 2.0 sounds Amazing!! I am glad things are going so well for yall!!
THank you for the read! it was great. Hope you continue to have happy times together.

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »
Congrats, Marina is in good hands. :thumb:
Hope you have many years with her.
Realdolls and Sinthetics