Author Topic: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE  (Read 9134 times)

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:26:09 AM »
Dear friends,

We are JY DOLL, a Chinese manufacturer. Our goal is providing more and more beautiful JY DOLLs to all of you. We feel very pleased to share our news $ items here.
We took part in the Asia Adult Expo 2016, this is a very good place to exhibit our dolls.  :thumb:

1.In the Asia Adult Expo 2016:

2. Our pretty dolls in the show:

3.So many journalists were taking photos around our booth, our products are very popular:

Now, we are looking for global dealers, if you are interested in, please contact with us.

Our email is: jy-alicia@hotmail.com

With our competitive price, high quality products, you will gain huge market share!!

Best regards,

Alicia
JY Doll Company
Email:jy-alicia@hotmail.com

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
Re: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:54:59 AM »
Dear friends,

Let me introduce our official website: www.jy-doll.com

We have many nice dolls, now, i'd like to introduce Kelley, a charming girl with sexy mouth and big breasts:

This 158cm Kelley doll's price is only: $1880.

Welcome to write to me if you are interested in: jy-alicia@hotmail.com  Thanks!

Kelley: http://www.jydoll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=14

Best regards,

Alicia
JY Doll Company
Email:jy-alicia@hotmail.com

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 12:12:18 PM »
Beautiful head and body !
Who produces them ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 11:15:58 PM »
Thank you incred !
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 06:52:30 AM »
JY Dolls is the manufacturer.

JY is claiming to be a manufacturer - like roughly a gazillion other Chinese TPE "manufacturers" that are actually resellers. Actually, every Chinese vendor who has contacted us - Dollstudio - in the past months claimed to run an own factory. Usually, this is a fabrication and the dolls on sale are manufactured elsewhere. But it's rarely disclosed where the dolls are really made. The best part is that usually not even the address on the certificates for CE conformity etc. match the given "factory" address. And, of course, usually the dolls are not shipped from the factory. They are usually shipped domestically to a shipping agent elsewhere, and shipped from a HK-based logistics company.

It's basically impossible to verify these claims as none of these manufacturers, vendors, or resellers have an export license. None! So we can not go to a factory address and pick up the package ourself with our own shipping carrier (like DHL Express).

I'd be delighted to learn if JY has an export license to get their dolls out of mainland China, or if JY also relies on middlemen for that. Also I'd like to understand why Chinese doll makers refuse to apply for an export license. Everybody who is running a properly registered business in China can get one easily. Please help me to understand the problem. Shipping without a middleman is faster, safer, and even cheaper!

I'd be delighted even more to get an official statement from JY on the following questions, and I hope this thread poses the opportunity to shed some light into the dense Beijing fog which covers major parts of the Chinese doll business.

Other questions nobody else wanted to answer so far:

1) On the "other" forum (TDF), JY is dissaproved because someone tightly associated with the WM Dolls brand claims that JY is violating certain "patents", however, no details are given. According to hearsay, there is a pending lawsuit, but no court ruling so far. No TDF accredited vendor is allowed to do a regular business with JY, so I guess it'd be in your own interest to clear things up as quickly as possible.

Also there are frequent claims that JY has copied doll designs from Jinshan factory (OEM manufacturing for WM/YL/OR Doll brands and others), or even stolen mold forms, when former employees of Jinshan left the company and started their own.

What is JY's position on the claims from WM Dolls?

Would you mind to share some more details about cour company's history, and who created the beautiful dolls you are offering?

2) Obviously, there is a very tight connection between JY Doll and Maiden Doll. Both are claiming to be real manufacturers, and to operate independent factories. Maiden Doll has even shown pictures from their factory.

However, as well JY as Maiden appear to sell the same dolls, e.g. the 165 cm model, and even use the same promotion photos. Maiden Doll told me that both "manufacturers" use the same photos to advertise "their" dolls, but the delivered dolls from JY and Maiden are different as they come from different factories. What are we supposed to believe?

Alicia, maybe you could elaborate a bit on the relations between JY Doll, Lifanou and Maiden Doll? Are you sharing ressources - like the same sculptors - or does, for example, Lifanou OEM produce your dolls, like Jinshan OEM produces dolls for YL Doll, OR Doll and others?

3) Because I am a curious person I bought (different) dolls from both brands and checked them. I wanted to see with my own eyes what all the fuzz is about. Both dolls look great, but below the surface, both were no good dolls. As someone else is saying, their beauty is only skin deep. In particular:

a) Neither the wrists nor the neck are hinged. Even Jinshan dolls have hinged wrists nowadays. Wrists with wires are a severe weakness which caused a lot of trouble to numerous doll owners in the past.

Are you planning to equip your dolls with hinged wrists and ankles, and if so, when will these improvements be available in the dolls you are selling? Also, are you planning to enhance the neck from gooseck to hinges?

b) The TPE used by JY and Maiden is, friendly speaking, problematic. First, it smells really bad, and the smell does not evaporate even after weeks. Second, the material is prone to tearing, especially stretching tears. By lifting the arms above the head, stretching tears appears in the arm pits. By spreading the legs, stretching tears appeared in the inside of the thights. By putting the doll in doggy style position with the weight of the upper body resting on the elbows, the skeleton immediately poked through the elbows. Third, the TPE glue and TPE stain remover is probably hazardous and/or toxic.

Are you planning to enhance the TPE blend you are using, so the skeleton does not poke through the TPE skin as easy as it does today, and what are you planning to do against stretching tears in the arm pits, on the thights, and in the vaginal, anal, and oral canals? If there will be enhancements, when will they be available in the dolls you are selling? Are you able to provide TPE glue and TPE tain remover that is neither hazardous nor toxic, or can you at least provide safety instructions together with the glue and stain remover?

c) The standing skeleton you are using is, as far as I can tell, a bad copy of the already less than perfect Jinshan design. The doll is supposed to stand on three screws. The screws poke through the soles of the feet, and they are not encapsulated, neither at the bottom nor sideways. So the TPE tears on the side of the screws, and the screws damage the floor. All of this is inherited from the Jinshan design.

But the 165 cm doll I tested also had weak joints; one knee joint was too weak to support standing. On top of that, there are mechanics in the ankles that easily break disconnects, so the foot starts to rotate sideways.

Are you planning to improve the standing skeleton design? If so, which improvements are planned, and when will they be available in the dolls you are selling? Have you designed the skeleton you are using in your dolls yourself, or is it produced and assembled elsewhere?

4) As most of us are aware, copies and fakes are a major issue with TPE dolls from China. How can we tell which is an authentic doll, if the same photos are used by JY Doll and Maiden Doll?

Which means are you provididing to distinguish fakes and copies from authentic dolls? WM Doll (not WM Dolls) at least provides a serial number that can be checked online. Doll Sweet imprints a serial number in the neck connector of their silicone dolls, so we can verify their authenticity as well.

What does JY offer to identify an authentic JY Doll and distinguish it from a possible fake or copy?

Thank you,
Sandro

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 08:16:38 AM »
Sandro; Thank you very much for your posting. This post should be a basis for a set of questions that (EVERY DOLL PURCHASE) should include BEFORE making the purchase. These are very real and legitimate questions that should be asked to every doll manufacturer out there, and based on how many of these questions they are willing to answer and what that answer is would be a good basis for making the purchase or not.

Again Thank you for a very good and open post!

CrazyCajun
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 10:28:01 PM »
JY Dolls is the manufacturer.

JY is claiming to be a manufacturer - like roughly a gazillion other Chinese TPE "manufacturers" that are actually resellers. Actually, every Chinese vendor who has contacted us - Dollstudio - in the past months claimed to run an own factory. Usually, this is a fabrication and the dolls on sale are manufactured elsewhere. But it's rarely disclosed where the dolls are really made. The best part is that usually not even the address on the certificates for CE conformity etc. match the given "factory" address. And, of course, usually the dolls are not shipped from the factory. They are usually shipped domestically to a shipping agent elsewhere, and shipped from a HK-based logistics company.

It's basically impossible to verify these claims as none of these manufacturers, vendors, or resellers have an export license. None! So we can not go to a factory address and pick up the package ourself with our own shipping carrier (like DHL Express).

I'd be delighted to learn if JY has an export license to get their dolls out of mainland China, or if JY also relies on middlemen for that. Also I'd like to understand why Chinese doll makers refuse to apply for an export license. Everybody who is running a properly registered business in China can get one easily. Please help me to understand the problem. Shipping without a middleman is faster, safer, and even cheaper!

I'd be delighted even more to get an official statement from JY on the following questions, and I hope this thread poses the opportunity to shed some light into the dense Beijing fog which covers major parts of the Chinese doll business.

Other questions nobody else wanted to answer so far:

1) On the "other" forum (TDF), JY is dissaproved because someone tightly associated with the WM Dolls brand claims that JY is violating certain "patents", however, no details are given. According to hearsay, there is a pending lawsuit, but no court ruling so far. No TDF accredited vendor is allowed to do a regular business with JY, so I guess it'd be in your own interest to clear things up as quickly as possible.

Also there are frequent claims that JY has copied doll designs from Jinshan factory (OEM manufacturing for WM/YL/OR Doll brands and others), or even stolen mold forms, when former employees of Jinshan left the company and started their own.

What is JY's position on the claims from WM Dolls?

Would you mind to share some more details about cour company's history, and who created the beautiful dolls you are offering?

2) Obviously, there is a very tight connection between JY Doll and Maiden Doll. Both are claiming to be real manufacturers, and to operate independent factories. Maiden Doll has even shown pictures from their factory.

However, as well JY as Maiden appear to sell the same dolls, e.g. the 165 cm model, and even use the same promotion photos. Maiden Doll told me that both "manufacturers" use the same photos to advertise "their" dolls, but the delivered dolls from JY and Maiden are different as they come from different factories. What are we supposed to believe?

Alicia, maybe you could elaborate a bit on the relations between JY Doll, Lifanou and Maiden Doll? Are you sharing ressources - like the same sculptors - or does, for example, Lifanou OEM produce your dolls, like Jinshan OEM produces dolls for YL Doll, OR Doll and others?

3) Because I am a curious person I bought (different) dolls from both brands and checked them. I wanted to see with my own eyes what all the fuzz is about. Both dolls look great, but below the surface, both were no good dolls. As someone else is saying, their beauty is only skin deep. In particular:

a) Neither the wrists nor the neck are hinged. Even Jinshan dolls have hinged wrists nowadays. Wrists with wires are a severe weakness which caused a lot of trouble to numerous doll owners in the past.

Are you planning to equip your dolls with hinged wrists and ankles, and if so, when will these improvements be available in the dolls you are selling? Also, are you planning to enhance the neck from gooseck to hinges?

b) The TPE used by JY and Maiden is, friendly speaking, problematic. First, it smells really bad, and the smell does not evaporate even after weeks. Second, the material is prone to tearing, especially stretching tears. By lifting the arms above the head, stretching tears appears in the arm pits. By spreading the legs, stretching tears appeared in the inside of the thights. By putting the doll in doggy style position with the weight of the upper body resting on the elbows, the skeleton immediately poked through the elbows. Third, the TPE glue and TPE stain remover is probably hazardous and/or toxic.

Are you planning to enhance the TPE blend you are using, so the skeleton does not poke through the TPE skin as easy as it does today, and what are you planning to do against stretching tears in the arm pits, on the thights, and in the vaginal, anal, and oral canals? If there will be enhancements, when will they be available in the dolls you are selling? Are you able to provide TPE glue and TPE tain remover that is neither hazardous nor toxic, or can you at least provide safety instructions together with the glue and stain remover?

c) The standing skeleton you are using is, as far as I can tell, a bad copy of the already less than perfect Jinshan design. The doll is supposed to stand on three screws. The screws poke through the soles of the feet, and they are not encapsulated, neither at the bottom nor sideways. So the TPE tears on the side of the screws, and the screws damage the floor. All of this is inherited from the Jinshan design.

But the 165 cm doll I tested also had weak joints; one knee joint was too weak to support standing. On top of that, there are mechanics in the ankles that easily break disconnects, so the foot starts to rotate sideways.

Are you planning to improve the standing skeleton design? If so, which improvements are planned, and when will they be available in the dolls you are selling? Have you designed the skeleton you are using in your dolls yourself, or is it produced and assembled elsewhere?

4) As most of us are aware, copies and fakes are a major issue with TPE dolls from China. How can we tell which is an authentic doll, if the same photos are used by JY Doll and Maiden Doll?

Which means are you provididing to distinguish fakes and copies from authentic dolls? WM Doll (not WM Dolls) at least provides a serial number that can be checked online. Doll Sweet imprints a serial number in the neck connector of their silicone dolls, so we can verify their authenticity as well.

What does JY offer to identify an authentic JY Doll and distinguish it from a possible fake or copy?

Thank you,
Sandro

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for your so many questions. It seems you are not really know the truth, or you’ve mislead by other people who you believed. Anyway, I wanna help you know more about current doll market in China, and unlock many forum members’ doubt. After read your long post, I feel I have the responsibility to let people know more about our brand,  on the other hand, it’s a good thing to us.

JY is a manufacturer, which is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province of China, this is the truth. You claimed we are actually reseller? How do you know this? How can you say something you don’t know, and then mislead innocent forum members here? How can you do that? It’s unfair to innocent forum members to know the truth of JY Company.

You said you’ve contacted by some Chinese vendor who said they are from factory, but actually they are reseller. For this point, I just wanna say, what a pity, why do you meet these dishonest people? Yes, maybe you said it’s the truth thing you met, but, not EVERY Chinese company do like this. You still find some Chinese factories get good word of month here. So does JY Company. As a growing company, we cherish our brand, we join ODC to show our company’s integrity, we wanna built good company reputation. We are a responsible factory and we will bring more and more beautiful dolls with good quality to forum members.

You said “Usually, this is a fabrication and the dolls on sale are manufactured elsewhere.”
This is not surprising. As you know, China’s economy is growing rapidly, in the urban city, the price of land is very very expensive, so, for most manufacturers, they have to move their factories to suburbs or industrial area far away from the city, usually, these factories set their sales departments in the city to receive clients and do some daily business while put their producing departments in the remote factories. It’s a common way for factories to reduce their running cost. So, it’s ok for JY company to disclose where our dolls are made and where we ship to our clients. If our clients need, we also can deliver from our factory directly. No problem for us at all.

And when you said JY violate WM’s patents? May I know what patents it is? If you have seen such patents, I ‘d be delighted if you provide to us to prove your words, or you malicious slander JY, so, what’s your purpose? Do you wanna cheat innocent forum members, try to mislead them only buy dolls from you? And you said”according to hearsay”, “you guess”, so many uncertain words, how can we judge a promising company only by hearsay and by your uncertain words?? How? I believe wise forum members won’t believe such hearsay from you. And JY company will kick back at such malicious slander!

And if you you said is the truth, how do you know such confidential information? Chinese court? Or anyone else? To say the least,how can you prove what you said is true? Please provide the evidence? Or Chinese court only call you or write to you to explain the result to you???

Regarding the relationship between JY Doll and Maiden Doll,at the very beginning, we were cooperator, as the business was growing, as you know, doll market is so active than before, we become bigger and bigger. And now, we are totally different companies, that means, no longer cooperate. But sometimes, when we take beautiful pictures of dolls, some companies are like to put these pictures to their website, it’s no strange when you find different companies use the same pictures in their website. This is the problem we wonna solve, Sandro, do you have any good suggestions on how to avoid other companies use your pictures if we don’t like put watermark on our pictures? Thanks in advance.

Yes, we are planning to equip our dolls with hinged wrists and ankles, we know we are not the best, but we are improving. We’ll learn more and make progress step by step to achieve perfect.

As to the the problem that the dolls are easily teared, this problem is exist in all the doll products, no matter which brand it is. Both WM and other factories should face the same problem. Sandro,do you have any good solution on this problem? If you have, your advice is always welcomed.

When you said JY’s glue and TPE stain remover is hazardous and /or toxic. Do you have any evidence? If you have, please provide it to us? If not, please don’t spread your rumor everywhere. It’s not the thing a gentleman does. Isn’t it?

Besides, different factories have different formulas to make the doll, JY put our own formula to make the doll skin feels smooth. The producing formula is improved step by step, we will make our dolls better and better, because keeping learning and make our clients satisfactory is our final goal.

What’s more, in the future, we’ll  put our logo or series number on our dolls and our skeleton patent application is in process.

Anyway, Sandro, some of your suggestion is good, thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
Alicia
JY Company

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 04:52:30 AM »
Alicia
JY Company
                      That response is what, at least I was waiting on;  This is proving to be a very informative thread. I hope that You and Sandro do not go at it, in a malicious way, yall are both bringing good points to the table. What Sandro has said I have heard from others. The reply that you are bring to the topic seems to be open and honest. This is the way to gain the trust of people.

I hope that both of you can keep and open mind toward one another or, if not offer the proof that the other is not correct. This topic if it can be kept open and honest will go a long way in gaining the respect of the people for both of you!

Keep it open and honest and please continue!!!!!!!!!

CrazyCajun and the girls!

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 10:36:17 AM »
Dear Alicia,

thank your for your reply!

Regarding claims of JY violating WM patents: No TDF-accredited vendor is allowed to do business with JY because of these legal issues, and JY is disallowed as a reseller/manufacturer on TDF for the same reasons. TDF management says that they are in possession of proof for these claims, but I have not seen it and nobody discloses details. That's why I am asking for your side of the story.

Regarding the export license: You say "[…] we also can deliver from our factory directly […]". That is very interesting! Does that mean that you actually have an export license, so we could book shipping through our own DHL Express account with a full value customs declaration and instruct the driver to pick up the package from your factory location?

For clarification: The workflow would be: a) The doll is ordered from you without shipping costs; b) we book shipping through our DHL Express acount and prepare the shipping paperwork, including the customs declaration; c) you print out the shipping paper and attach it to the package; d) the DHL Express driver collects the packages from your factory location; e) DHL Express processes the export, based on the submitted paperwork; this requires you to have an export licence for your dolls, otherwise DHL Express will return the dolls to the collection point; f) DHL Express delivers the package(s) to the final destination. No middleman (like shipping agnts in HK) is involved in this regular export procedure.

Regarding pictures being used/abused by other companies: Maiden Doll claims that they have paid a photographer for the pictures they are using. Still the photos - seeminly their photos - are used to advertise for your dolls.

The solution to pictures being used/abused by other companies is to a) limit and control distribution of the photos to trusted resellers, b) to embed EXIF and IPTC metadata into the pictures, c) to embed invisible watermarks into the digital file, and d) to embed visible watermarks, clearly stating the creator and the origin of the pictures. If you combine these methods, you can trace the origin of any picture.

Regarding hinged wrists, hinged ankles, and hinged necks: This is interesting. Please notify me as soon as you have integrated these improvements into your dolls! Especially the hinged neck, replacing the gooseneck, will be a breakthrough in TPE dolls!

Regarding tears in the TPE material: The dolls we have seen from JY and Maiden tear (much) more easily than those from Jinshan, and those from Jinshan tear more easily than those from Doll House 168. The TPE blend used makes a difference. Not all TPE dolls are created equal.

Regarding toxic/hazardous substances: I'll just make an example. One of the main components found in the stain remover is methyl salicylate, which is toxic in high concentrations. You might want to check on that.

Greetings,
Sandro

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 04:06:54 AM »
JY Company

A reply would be in order and very much appreciated. We all would really like to hear your side of this story as well. Dialog takes two! and dialog is good for everyone it clears the air!

This thread can be a very informative thread, but it must have at least two participants. If you are willing to tell your side of this story, we are willing to listen with open minds. If you offer no response then the worst may be assumed!

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 07:09:54 AM »
If you offer no response then the worst may be assumed!
:laugh:

Regarding hinged wrists, hinged ankles, and hinged necks: This is interesting. Please notify me as soon as you have integrated these improvements into your dolls! Especially the hinged neck, replacing the gooseneck, will be a breakthrough in TPE dolls!

Regarding tears in the TPE material: The dolls we have seen from JY and Maiden tear (much) more easily than those from Jinshan, and those from Jinshan tear more easily than those from Doll House 168. The TPE blend used makes a difference. Not all TPE dolls are created equal.

Regarding toxic/hazardous substances: I'll just make an example. One of the main components found in the stain remover is methyl salicylate, which is toxic in high concentrations. You might want to check on that.
These are 3 very important points that need answers. :thumb:

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 09:06:57 AM »
Hi guys,

please give JY some time. A sales representant might not be allowed to respond to tricky questions like this, he/she might have to check with his/her boss. And regarding things like methyl salicylate, even the boss might have to check with production.

Sandro

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 11:48:08 AM »
Hi,

as we are waiting for JY to return with - hopefully - some help to clear the Beijing fog, I came across some more weird things.

• As mentioned before, Iron Tech from Shenzhen used to advertise the doll we knew as Maiden Doll 165 as JY Doll 165 with identical pictures. As of now, these pictures are gone, and Iron Tech isn't offering JY Doll anymore (Iron Tech is a reseller with ambitions to move up to OEM manufacturer).

• The head we so far believed to be Maiden Doll no. 29 and to be manufactured in a factory called Lifanou (based on certificates shown by Maiden Doll) is advertised on the JY Doll website as well; again, identical photos, and another name ("Wilhelmina") are used.

• The doll introduced above as JY Doll 158 cm "Kelly" is advertised in the "Rifrano" shop on Aliexpress as well. Specs given: 158 cm, weight 33 kg, BWH 86 x 50 x 76 cm. On the JY website, her name is "Kelley" and the specs given are 158 cm (62.20''), weight 28 kg (61.73 lbs), BWH 85.5x60.5x86 cm (33.66''-23.82''-33.86''). So we have two manufacturers, showing "similar" photos for dolls with different specs. Amazing.

• When doing research for a certain 125 cm doll which we belived so far to be a Maiden Doll 125 (based on photos and a price list provided by Maiden Doll) is not advertised in the JY Doll website - but on Aliexpress in the "Rifrano" shop. Rifrano is considered to be an alias brand of Maiden Doll. However - and now it gets really interesting - the Maiden Doll photos also show up on the 6YE website.

So maybe Maiden and JY are doing business with each other, and/or share molds and/or pictures with each other, and also JY and 6YE might be doing business with each other, and/or share molds and/or pictures with each other.

However, the heritage we were familiar so far is different: Former employees from Jinshan left the factory and started a couple of own businesses: JY Doll and 6YE, and the facory where Doll House 168 manufactures their TPE dolls (Iron Tech has also access to this factory). Former employees of JY also started an own business (Lifanou respectively Maiden Doll/Rifrano).

However, the connections between the new TPE factories appear to be much tighter than assumed…

This is all most exciting - but now could please someone switch the light on so we know for sure which facory manufactures which dolls, and who is authorized to use which photos?

Sandro

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 11:57:53 AM »
Thank you Sandro, for your hard work and persistence to attempt to clear this quagmire up.

CrazyCajun