Author Topic: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE  (Read 9133 times)

Julian

• New Resident
    • My E-Commerce Web..

She is Fresh From the Molds at JY Doll. I received the attached Photos. Any Interest in a Purchase contact me and I will make a Inquiry.  Thanks JR

obin

• New Resident
Re: A new Doll A special Doll JY 153cm
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2017, 04:25:04 AM »
She looks nice.
Hi!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 08:14:03 AM »
Those are Allottahope's pictures. I got a JY myself. I wonder if that doll has hard tits like my 140. Guess I'll find out on the 1st at Allottapalooza. Although JY dolls are cheap, they got no hinged wrists and the TPE formula is much harder on my 140 than my WM, YL, and especially my Jellynew doll with unbelievable tits. (Ask Mahtek). I'm not trying to hurt your sales or anything Julian, I just want our ODC  brothers to be informed. The doll in the pics could be softer than mine. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed with TPE tits that aren't supersoft. I'll know more after I squeeze her tits and report.

obin

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2017, 08:46:29 AM »
The mention of Jelly New, JY Doll and YL Doll indicates OCD isn't getting left behind on info.

I'll be checking here more often than I have been.

I know TPE manufacturers experiment with their mixes. They don't want complaints about fragility but don't want complaints about pliability. For sure, I've not handled a TPE doll that has breasts as hard as those on a Mini Love Doll (made by an American manufacturer of silicone dolls) I had but admit that TPE is known for its softness, so I understand Begog's assertion.
Hi!

Julian

• New Resident
    • My E-Commerce Web..
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2017, 03:05:32 PM »
Howdy,
    at the end of last Year I took delivery on a JunYing 165cm Doll. The Wrists pivot on both Axis Perhaps a Frame Upgrade from the older Dolls.  I thought the Doll would be Softer too She is Firm but Soft Too the Touch. I am hoping this TPE Mix will have Durability over Time.Thanks JR.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2017, 05:00:00 PM »
My JY is a 2017 140D produced last month. I've only had her 2 weeks. While her wrists do turn and rotate, what is really happening is her ARM BONE is rotating and her wrists, which will bend and rotate, are made of wire which will break if I bend it too many times. Won't hold a pose for shit either. My other 3 TPE dolls have hinged wrists that will hold a pose. She stands OK, but her ankles are loose and her toes tend to rise while she stands on her heels. By contrast, my Jellynew has been standing almost constantly for over a year, and her feet still work perfectly. Even my little YL128 stands more comfortably without standing feet. I could get past all that if her tits were soft. Her TPE formula is much less pliable than my other 3, and when you bend her back, her belly creases. I am going to oil her up and hope she softens up some. Perhaps your doll is better. There's a good chance I'll sell this doll soon. The JY's do look good, but some things you have to feel and test to understand. Considering the price, I can't complain too much. My JY140D is just an entry level TPE doll, with a badass Jellynew standing next to her. None of my other dolls compare very well to her either. My Real Doll and Sin win some categories, but it ain't a clean sweep.

obin

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2017, 09:24:15 PM »
Begog, very impressive and informative. Thank you.
Hi!

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
Re: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »
Hello everyone,
My name is Ellen. I am very glad to meet you guys here.

Height: 162cm(63.77”)

(without)142CM(55.9”)

Weight:(without head)48KG(105.82lbs)

Upper breasts:98CM(38.18”)

Under breast:69CM(21.16”)

Waist:62CM(24.4”)

Hip:109CM(42.91”)

Leg:81CM(31.89”)

Arm:63CM(24.8”)

Shoulder:36CM(14.17”)

Foot:21CM(8.26”)

For more images go to our site www.jy-doll.com  or visit Ellen directly here: http://www.jy-doll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=_5&products_id=123&zenid=gppl6ihdlrorhj2pcsnc19pk33

We will continue to creat more photos, hope all of you can enjoy and have fun!

Any questions contact us: jy-alicia@hotmail.com

JY Doll
www.jy-doll.com

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2017, 10:12:44 PM »
> Any questions contact us: jy-alicia@hotmail.com
> JY Doll
> www.jy-doll.com

Umm… something is fishy here…

The authentic JY Doll website is still http://www.jydoll.com/

And employees of JY Doll use email addresses "@jydoll.com", not Hotmail.

Sandro

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2017, 11:45:58 PM »
Hello everyone,

Each our doll have anti-fake label, we assure our dolls are 100% original JY doll.

My name is Selene. I am 148cm.

For more images go to our site www.jy-doll.com  or visit Selene directly here:
http://www.jy-doll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=_4&products_id=124&zenid=ms4534jlq8og0gj000oml2m6i7

We will continue to create more photos, hope all of you can enjoy and have fun!

Any questions contact us: jy-alicia@hotmail.com

JY Doll
www.jy-doll.com

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2017, 04:29:01 AM »
I notice that your website is jy-doll.com  are you a different manufacturer than jydoll.com?
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2017, 04:31:58 AM »
I notice that your website is jy-doll.com  are you a different manufacturer than jydoll.com?

Both of them are selling original JY Doll. They are the same manufacturer.

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »
Hi,

Rifrano uses the same pictures, but the dolls seem to come from a different factory.

The only authentic JY website is jydoll.com, not jy-doll.com.

How do we know which reseller is selling authentic JY dolls?

Sandro

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2017, 04:22:35 AM »
We'd like to give more true info on JY Dolls.(Official Website: www.jy-doll.com)

Each of our doll has VIP card and manual,you also can track your JY doll by anti-fack lable.
We are original JY DOLLS. We feel so confident on the products we sell.

VIP CARD AND MANUAL:

1. Factory Location
With no doubt that the factory Located in Xiegang area Dongguan City Guangdong Province.

2. Vendors
Most of the vendors are resellers on TDF or ODC. But it doesn't mean all sex dolls are the same, they get their own OEM mold for their own clients. I would say most of the Dolls from China go through with resellers, not just JY dolls, I think the reason why TDF refuses JY Dolls is because they DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRICE STRUCTURE. the result comes out is: everyone is manufacturer and everyone is not manufacturers

We feel so pleased we have so many resellers on TDF and ODC. If any of you are interested in becoming one of our resellers, please contact with us directly. BEST PRICE OFFERED.You can email to us:info@jy-doll.com

3. Shipping
Most of the authorized resellers will ship from Factory directly to Euro Countries by FedEx, some special country resellers might ship from their own warehouse.
Factories won't use their own shipping address is because they don't get the export license. AND ITS NOT AN EASY WAY TO GET LINSENSE IN CHINA base on the rules of China. MOST OF THE CHINESE COMPANY WILL CHOSE SHIPPING AGENT TO DO THE EXPORT DETAIL FOR THEM. Factories don't know and they don't want to know how to make it work. they just focus on the products themselves.

For more about JY dolls you might find their social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggitpZS5lI, we will update more products info there. We feel so happy to share
our products to all of you.

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2017, 04:52:46 AM »
Our ladies are ready to take part in Expo:

Enjoy!

We feel so pleased we have so many resellers on TDF and ODC. If any of you are interested in becoming one of our resellers, please contact with us directly. BEST PRICE OFFERED.You can email to us:info@jy-doll.com