Author Topic: Topic about JY dolls  (Read 1348 times)

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
Topic about JY dolls
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:56:10 AM »
I am writing these post to talk about JY Dolls.(Official Website: www.JYdoll.com)

1. Factory Location
With no doubt that the factory Located in Xiegang area Dongguan City Guangdong Province.

2. Vendors
Most of the vendors are resellers on TDF or ODC. But it doesn't mean all sex dolls are the same, they get their own OEM mold for their own clients. I would say most of the Dolls from China go through with resellers, not just JY dolls, I think the reason why TDF refuses JY Dolls is because they DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRICE STRUCTURE. the result comes out is: everyone is manufacturer and everyone is not manufacturers
We are cool to find people selling JY DOLL on link:
https://www.dollstower.com/
https://hotsexydolls.com/
https://reallovesexdolls.com/
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/
They get their own clients based on what they service, not what they provide. You are free to trust or doubt. But I advise you to buy from those who accept PayPal. Or at least those who get https license.

3. Shipping
Most of the authorized resellers will ship from Factory directly to Euro Countries by FedEx, some special country resellers might ship from their own warehouse.
Factories won't use their own shipping address is because they don't get the export license. AND ITS NOT AN EASY WAY TO GET LINSENSE IN CHINA base on the rules of China. MOST OF THE CHINESE COMPANY WILL CHOSE SHIPPING AGENT TO DO THE EXPORT DETAIL FOR THEM. Factories don't know and they don't want to know how to make it work. they just focus on the products themselves.

For more about JY doll you might find their social media: http://www.jydoll.com/h-col-195.html. You might find their alibaba store, social media and resellers there.

ENJOY. 

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
Re: Topic about JY dolls
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:00:36 PM »
I will keep update on my post for a ref.

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 05:40:40 AM »
Small breast 148 CM with head 43 must be new from JY doll:

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:43:54 PM »
Hi,

regarding authentic JY dolls it might be relevant to add that they are supposed to come with an credit card sized "ViP" plastic card and a printed manual.

Question to JY doll owners: Did your doll come with this ViP card or a certificate of autheticity?

Sandro

angel

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 02:47:52 AM »
I have an authentic JY doll here, 1 day old. The VIP card was included, but no manual. I'm guessing they may not ship a manual because it's not in English (I'm in the US) or perhaps they forgot.

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »
Hi,

regarding authentic JY dolls it might be relevant to add that they are supposed to come with an credit card sized "ViP" plastic card and a printed manual.

Question to JY doll owners: Did your doll come with this ViP card or a certificate of autheticity?

Sandro

VIP card should be there, manual depends. 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 11:58:31 AM »
Hi,

Sandro
No. That's the first I've seen of such.

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »
Hi,

Sandro
No. That's the first I've seen of such.
then you might get yours from resellers who take these away Or you might get fake ones.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 09:43:48 AM »
I will look into it, but I was not happy with my last one that I sold.

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 11:25:24 PM »
I will look into it, but I was not happy with my last one that I sold.

Any problem of your doll?

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 03:15:06 AM »
@Begog: A missing ViP card and/or a missing certificate of authenticity and inferior manufacturing quality are strong indicators for a counterfeit or the Rifrano line. Can you tell where you purchased this doll and why you were not happy?

By the way, another indicator for non-authentic JY dolls is the price - JY has now minimum retail prices. Models from JY-153 and up that are equipped with the latest skeleton upgrades (e.g. new neck connector, hinged neck, hinged wrists) are around $1500.

Sandro

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 04:06:13 AM »
@Begog: A missing ViP card and/or a missing certificate of authenticity and inferior manufacturing quality are strong indicators for a counterfeit or the Rifrano line. Can you tell where you purchased this doll and why you were not happy?

By the way, another indicator for non-authentic JY dolls is the price - JY has now minimum retail prices. Models from JY-153 and up that are equipped with the latest skeleton upgrades (e.g. new neck connector, hinged neck, hinged wrists) are around $1500.

Sandro
How can you explain that hotsexydolls always comes with a low price if they get minimum retail prices. lol confuse

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2017, 04:52:17 AM »
A lot of Chinese manufacturers have introduced minimum retail prices recently, e.g. Doll Forever, 6Ye Global, Climax Doll, Sanhui - and JY. There is only one major manufacturer left without strict pricing regulations - Jinshan (WM Doll/WM Dolls/OR Doll/YL Doll).

If a vendor repeatedly violates the pricing agreement, he will be cut off.

After a vendor has been but off from authentic dolls, he can only sell counterfeits or possibly inferior products from Chinese wholesale channels. In case of JY, there is also the option to sell dolls with the old skeleton (e.g. wrists without hinges, threaded M16 connector). As far as I know, only the upgraded JY models are price regulated.

Sandro

Jason Parkins

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2017, 05:46:05 AM »
Thank you dollstudio.
As far as I know:
1. Climax Sanhui 6ye always come with minimum prices.
2. Jinshan also gets a minimum price list
3. Jy DID NOT make any minimum price for vendors, that's why TDF would never allow them to join the group.
4. new skeleton of JY Dolls is still processing.

Any wrong msg pls feel free to point out.

JY Doll

• New Resident
    • JY DOLL
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 04:23:59 AM »
We'd like to give more true info on JY Dolls.(Official Website: www.jy-doll.com)

Each of our doll has VIP card and manual,you also can track your JY doll by anti-fack lable.
We are original JY DOLLS. We feel so confident on the products we sell.

VIP CARD AND MANUAL:

1. Factory Location
With no doubt that the factory Located in Xiegang area Dongguan City Guangdong Province.

2. Vendors
Most of the vendors are resellers on TDF or ODC. But it doesn't mean all sex dolls are the same, they get their own OEM mold for their own clients. I would say most of the Dolls from China go through with resellers, not just JY dolls, I think the reason why TDF refuses JY Dolls is because they DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRICE STRUCTURE. the result comes out is: everyone is manufacturer and everyone is not manufacturers

We feel so pleased we have so many resellers on TDF and ODC. If any of you are interested in becoming one of our resellers, please contact with us directly. BEST PRICE OFFERED.You can email to us:info@jy-doll.com

3. Shipping
Most of the authorized resellers will ship from Factory directly to Euro Countries by FedEx, some special country resellers might ship from their own warehouse.
Factories won't use their own shipping address is because they don't get the export license. AND ITS NOT AN EASY WAY TO GET LINSENSE IN CHINA base on the rules of China. MOST OF THE CHINESE COMPANY WILL CHOSE SHIPPING AGENT TO DO THE EXPORT DETAIL FOR THEM. Factories don't know and they don't want to know how to make it work. they just focus on the products themselves.

For more about JY dolls you might find their social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggitpZS5lI, we will update more products info there. We feel so happy to share
our products to all of you.