Author Topic: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"  (Read 1028 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »
Fake member names? Really? I KNOW you're not talking about me. I am Begog here, TDF, Gibbmodoll, and Club Real Doll. No hiding. YOU seem to be claiming to be an authority already, even though you are just another vendor with a newbie account. MY so-called certificate? Look again. That is JY-Dolls certificate. My JY Doll did not come with one.

"TDF, ODC and Gibbmodoll looks more part of a nebula with conflict of interest at least this is what it looks like."

WTF? Those are 3 separate entities. Each has their own way of doing things. How they run it is up to them.

"Our Facebook and Youtube accounts have been reported and suspended right away as well as JY...funny coincidence"

I seriously doubt TDF or any of them have that kind of power. All this complaining about TDF on ODC's forum will yield no desirable results. As I said, they are a separate entity, and if you piss them off, they may ban you as well. Probably you should play nice while you still have a forum in the USA to post on.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 11:37:05 PM »
Bipolar bear, sorry but I am being skeptical. When you say:

i have dealt with almost all the vendors on tdf and purchased from many and i will say that my experiences have varied greatly.
that gets us wondering who does that? who buys that many dolls and especially from a very different reseller anytime....sorry looks like a fake message from someone sharing the same interests as TDF...or you are a true doll lover and definitely a wealthy man!

Silver Doll is surely a legit website and information are as accurate as possible, we sincerely dislike bringing others down especially using influence to rise yourself up. This is not good for the industry as the whole which lacks regulations as well as a true authority. But we are also sick and tired of these illegal practices

We are also sure that TDF offers great insights, tips and advices to all doll owners around the world, that is not being questioned what is questioned is their integrity as an authority in this industry as well as their unloyal practices against their competitors.

https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 11:48:05 PM »
TDF's "competitors" are ODC and Gibbmodoll. Not some doll vendor. FYI.

As we all know, scammers are rampant in the doll industry, and the forums are simply trying to protect their members from getting ripped off.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 12:01:58 AM »
Begog, all we are trying to yield here is the truth. We are not an authority and neither are you.

Your longer time in this industry does not grant you the right to decide who is legit and who is not.

We do not care much whether we are listed or not on TDF...to be honest we would have carried on, but this last post is enough:

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=91266

Manage your forum the arbitrary way it should be managed and you will prove that we are wrong until then, this little conversation has us even more convinced than before about what we are denouncing.
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Bipolar Bear

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 12:39:24 AM »
im assuming the fake name was meant for me, which is fair enough. my position. im not wealthy. just at the stage of my life where the biggest expenses are behind me. others may go on holidays, or by new cars or what ever vices make them happy...me its dolls. depending on finances and the type of doll im after i buy 1 or 2 a year. if i wasn't completely satisfied with with who i purchased from last time i simply go to another vendor.

this has allowed me to slowly work my way through vendors to find who im happiest with. not all vendors carry the same lines so even when i found the first one whom i was very happy with i had to go to other vendors for the new type i wanted

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 12:55:22 AM »
Just FYI… "The Silver Doll" is actually selling inferior and outdated 6Ye dolls, coming from 6Ye China. The innovative and current dolls come from 6Ye Global, which control as well pricing as distribution channels. This has been discussed on TDF, and it is one of the reasons why "The Silver Doll" can not be approved on TDF. Another issue with "The Silver Doll" that became public on TDF was a severely flawed doll, showing up in the For Sale section, supposedly from WM, that could be traced back to "The Silver Doll". Since WM is not controlling their distribution channels, they could neither confirm nor deny that this doll came from WM, leaving a really bad taste - either a fake, or a really bad doll from the market leader. Both would not be good.

Sandro

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 12:58:50 AM »
Bipolar Bear if that is indeed the case then sorry for our skepticism...it's hard to say who is who, some among us are master at creating artificial threads and writing both questions and answers.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 01:11:38 AM »
Sandro, we do not know if the The Silver Doll provides fake 6YE dolls or not.

As far as we are concerned we do not sell 6YE because we do not personally know them, who they are and what they do which is why we are not listing their dolls it's that simple.

We do not have the authority to decide who is an authorized reseller and who is not, and neither does any of us here. We also strive to work in an ethical manner and do not diss on our competitors unless they do so with us.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 01:12:59 AM »
Begog, all we are trying to yield here is the truth. We are not an authority and neither are you.

Your longer time in this industry does not grant you the right to decide who is legit and who is not.

We do not care much whether we are listed or not on TDF...to be honest we would have carried on, but this last post is enough:

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=91266

Manage your forum the arbitrary way it should be managed and you will prove that we are wrong until then, this little conversation has us even more convinced than before about what we are denouncing.

I am not in the industry, nor am I a moderator. I am merely a CONSUMER, and forum member. But I know my dolls, got 7 of them, and been to multiple meets.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 01:45:18 AM »
I am Begog here, TDF, Gibbmodoll, and Club Real Doll

If you are not in the industry and you run 2 out of the 3 biggest doll forums for the pure sake of it? For free? Come on are you trying to explain to me that these websites are not monetized?

You are in the industry, you are even a key opinion leader, but in an unethical way because you have conflict of interest. You and your forum is corrupted and will stay corrupted until it operates the same way as this forum does.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2017, 04:32:49 AM »
Ok... Time for a Moderator to step in and make some points here.

First, a word to teach everyone here...

NEUTRALITY  Or the act of being neutral (Level headedness in your postings here for the
most part...).

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WHY OUR DOLL COMMUNITY (ODC...) EXSISTS !!

Second, it's THE MEMBERS here with their postings about their experiences with their products (Dolls...) that
will tell wether a manufacturer and / or vendor will "Sink or Swim" here. Sometimes the management team
here may have to step in and decide due to circumstances wether a vendor / manufacturer should be disciplined
or removed. We try to be the "Consumer Reports" of the doll world here.

Third, When this forum was first created, one of the first rules was that we will NEVER, EVER ACCEPT any monies,
gratuities, kickstarters, etc... from ANY manufacturer and / or vendors. We have seen the "Evils" this can cause. This
forum will never become someone's "Platform" for their own personal motives.

Fourth, We all have strong opinions about experiences at other forums (For those of us who have joined or been to others...).
But truthfully, we do somewhat frown upon folks wanting to use this forum to "Yell and Scream" about their bad experiences
at any other forums. This is only going to draw attention here from any mentioned forum(s) and could lead to bringing more
ill will here. I will remind everyone that some members (And some moderators...) from the other forum(s) do show up here.
Lately, things have been quiet (Once again... Neutrality) between forums. Let's try to keep it that way. We here at ODC have
decided on what direction to take on our mangement style here, the other forum(s) have decided theirs. Nothing we can do
about that. It's none of our business.

Finelovedolls... I hope I am reading your last posting correctly and you are NOT accusing Begog of being involved in any forums
in an "Official" manner (Moderator...) in a bad way. As far as I know, he does not moderate at the forums he mentioned.

We all have strong opinions from time to time in our postings. We allow such leeway TO A POINT. if anyone keeps ranting on and
on (Beating a dead horse so to speak...), then we will feel the need to step in and take action.

I am posting this at 3:30am my time. So I apologize if some of the things I've posted above don't quite make sense. But I think
most of you know what I'm getting at here.

ONCE AGAIN... LET'S PLAY NICE FOLKS.   :)

Take care. litlluvr.   

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2017, 07:13:21 AM »
Hi LItlluvr,

Duly noted. We are not accusing Begog of anything, Begog introduced himself as being from TDF.

Don't get us wrong if we could post this on TDF instead we would, but your forum is the only one with freedom of speech and where we can defend ourselves against TDF staff labeling us as scam for no reason, and this is not the first time.

We are simply defending ourselves against disloyal practices and believe doll owners deserve the truth and transparency

As you can notice we are pretty quiet and do not spam ODC with advertising or promotion, we let our competitors be and mind our own business unless these competitors do sneaky moves on us, in which case we believe legitimate to express our opinion as well.

Kind regards

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2017, 09:09:14 AM »
finelovedolls wrote :
If you are not in the industry and you run 2 out of the 3 biggest doll forums for the pure sake of it? For free? Come on are you trying to explain to me that these websites are not monetized?

Yes, I own and pay for ODC for the PURE SAKE of having a forum that is as fair as possible TO THE CUSTOMERS because TDF IS NOT. ODC exists for the consumer, not ANY manufacturer or reseller.

As far as all you resellers, If you think ODC isn't fair, or is on someone's pocket, you are more than welcome to leave.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2017, 09:30:16 AM »
Ourdoll1, I think you didn't read correctly...we are talking about TDF here not ODC.

Best regards

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2017, 10:33:30 AM »
The first rule when you are digging yourself into a hole is: Stop Digging.

Finelovedolls, I'm sorry you are butt-hurt about your alleged treatment at other forums, but we allowed you to vent your grievances here, despite the fact that we can't do anything about your situation, nor do we really care, to be honest.

It's been helpful that members here have spoken up to correct any mis-information, and it's been a great dialogue.

In my opinion, if you keep picking at this scab, you will end up worse off than when you began.

Just my .02 cents.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”