Author Topic: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"  (Read 1121 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 11:29:40 AM »
Thanks guys, for clarifying things and putting them into perspective. As LL (and I) stated, I am merely a MEMBER of 4 forums and do not "RUN" anything, nor am I a moderator of any of them. I try to play nice in all of them, and as far as I know, got no problems in any of them. I have met most of the mods here, and the owner, and consider them my friends. I believe they feel the same way about me.  8)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »
Camp, you might not care but maybe some new dolls enthusiasts out there will, along with other so called "butt-hurts" like us. Anyway thank you for letting us get our point across.
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Baby Ammie

• New Resident
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 12:02:37 PM »
this page gonna be rich... here is my 2 cents...I have only been here 3 months... I think that makes me newbie... your 1st post was informative... than you started (in my opinion) attacking the people making posts.... I have read about 50% of topics here and have learned a lot... i would suggest stop insulting people before you make everyone not care about your feeling and thoughts
 Thank you BA

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »
Begog there has been a misunderstanding when you introduced yourself we understood you were the actual owner of TDF not just a member. So please accept our apologies.

That does not change the fact that we are angry (or butt-hurt) at these practices. Customers deserve better
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 01:01:37 PM »
TDF, ODC and Gibbmodoll looks more part of a nebula with conflict of interest at least this is what it looks like. And there is clearly a double talk.

And this part is an awful typing mistake...obviously we were not meaning ODC that would not make any sense....what we meant was TDF & its affiliates. We do not know why we ended up writing ODC here sorry about that.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2017, 01:07:35 PM »
Now we understand better the last comments, especially Baby Amin...it really was a typing mistake guys...making such allegations against OCD would make no sense at all. Our sincere apologies

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2017, 01:37:24 PM »
...what a quiproquo...come on we are praising OCD all along that's OUR POINT. If someone should be an authority here, it is OCD, if someone is arbitrary and neutral it is definitely this forum

We now come to realize how it escalated from here because of this dumb typing mistake which even kills the reason of our initial post here, which was the initial reason we were turning to OCD in the first place. Because they are a real forum.

Camp, we read your message over and over again and were so confused trying to understand what was wrong about what we were saying...

We must say that we were a bit confused as of why people were turning against us...it all makes sense now...I hope that after switching this quote to the names that was meant to be written here--->TDF & Cie it makes sense for you too now!

Sorry for this confusion, it is entirely our fault

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2017, 02:06:16 PM »
...what a quiproquo...come on we are praising OCD all along that's OUR POINT. If someone should be an authority here, it is OCD, if someone is arbitrary and neutral it is definitely this forum

We now come to realize how it escalated from here because of this dumb typing mistake which even kills the reason of our initial post here, which was the initial reason we were turning to OCD in the first place. Because they are a real forum.

Who is OCD?  :whistle:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »
come on Zeee, don't hog all the popcorn, pass some over !
for album click the pic

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »
Who is OCD?

C'mon, just Google it… it's "about making things right"  ::)

https://youtu.be/tnzz-eFmKaw

Sandro

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2017, 07:16:30 PM »
ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC ODC

Really need to read messages twice before posting... :o

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
come on Zeee, don't hog all the popcorn, pass some over !

I know he has some beer as well to go along with that popcorn :cheers:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me,
They bury me some place I don't want to be,
You'll dig me up and transport me, unceremoniously,
Away from the swollen city-breeze, garbage bag trees,
Whispers of disease and the acts of enormity
And lower me slowly, sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy,

100th Meridian.
Gord Downie. Tragically Hip.

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 08:12:43 PM »
@Smoke That last mistake was definitely a mind shortcut with OCB...hope it proves the first typing mistake...

No more covfefe, will double read message twice from now on before posting...

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2017, 09:31:28 PM »
@Smoke That last mistake was definitely a mind shortcut with OCB...hope it proves the first typing mistake...

No more covfefe, will double read message twice from now on before posting...

OCB.... :facepalm: Maybe you should triple-read them.  :whistle:

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2017, 09:48:27 PM »
Begog,

I am really sorry. What happened is when I read your message about "no hiding", I guess being previously pissed off at TDF my blood just started boiling. At this stage of the conversation, I did not make the link that ODC was Our Doll Community, I figured it out afterwards while reading replies....Basically at this stage where that whole confusion started, I thought reading that you were basically the owner of TDF, and that ODC and Gibbmodoll where others websites of TDF's nebula....there are so many that I have lost count

I never even been on Gibbmodoll, how would I dare judging a forum I do not even have a profile on?

I sincerely apologize to ODC for the negative attention I have drawn to this thread, as well as these allegations that were not at all what was meant to be said. Despite not having come here a lot, it has always been a great experience and I got to meet passionating people, I would never dare say such a thing and I do not know what I would base myself on to make such allegations when you guys here are as clear and transparent as water...that was me trying to make an initial point and failing miserably at it...

I am definitely not butt-hurt, just to sum up, I am pissed at TDF for their disloyal practices, that being said, I do not question the fact that it is probably a great source of information and knowledge for doll owners all around the world. But resellers wise, still ODC is the real MVP.