Author Topic: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"  (Read 1122 times)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
Re: Beware of "DOLL FORUM"
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:21 AM »
Aw if I could only have half you guys' imagination! I gotta say this is a whole new level of hustling

Prove us which pics and we will remove them. We respect that.

What makes us so special is not the point, the point of this thread is why do you have disloyal & misleading and why do you pretend being an authority in this industry when you are corrupted to the bone? Did you answer that?
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2017, 08:10:23 AM »
First off, we don't have to provide proof of anything.  You've already alienated long established members here.

Second, let this be the last response by anyone outside management.  He's already hung himself.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2017, 08:22:49 AM »
finelovedolls:

I'm sorry about your mistreatment by other forum, but as stated by others that's out of our hands...

Since you are running a business trying to gain customers. Let me give you some friendly advice:
One of the first rules of a successful business is: You absolutely MUST endear yourself to your potential customers, even if you feel they are in the wrong. Any successful business owner knows this, ESPECIALLY if there is competition selling the same product. If you don't, guess where they will go. Insulting the members here, and throwing out accusations after accusations as you are currently doing is NOT the right way to do this and will NOT help you gain anyone's respect let alone their business. So for your own sake, I encourage you to stop this now, though I feel its already too late.

Ceej.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2017, 08:57:22 AM »
Ceej,

Please point out where we have insulted anyone. We present here again our sincere excuses to any long-term ODC members that we have been taking for undercover TDF staff by mistake. I thank you for your "friendly advice" on how to endear customers, we do our best and are always at our customers disposal.

We are seeking truth and transparency, and this is because we endear our potential customers and customers that we insist on the fact that customers deserve the truth.

We will stop now. Hoping they will also stop.
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

litlluvr

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2017, 01:39:41 PM »
Ok... Going to put a stop to this right now.

I'm Locking this topic.

litlluvr.