Author Topic: New male doll  (Read 1931 times)

KittenpasteCo

• New Resident
Re: New male doll
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2018, 03:39:28 PM »
I do wonder if the penis can be removed, though.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 11:34:47 AM »
Ok I  got  him today. The doll weighs  about  150 pounds  he is  huge.. He is built like a NFL linebacker..Im in shape and I moved  him out of my  suv  into my  house unboxed  him and picked  him up..He is big  but  soft.. He doesn't have the balance of a realdoll for moving .. With a realdoll  you just pick  him up from the front and the cuff the but and carry him.But its hard  to do it  with him..The penis is huge but not removeableI got the hard  feet  but it would be hard to make him stand up against the wall  the feet are huge and soft hard to get socks on  The  legs are huge the calves must be 14 15 inch  I wish  mine were  that  big Dressing him isn't going to be  a ez  thing.. The arms do go up over   the head. The  face is good looking and  it spins  on..Im surprised  they made him so big.. I was told they are coming out with a smaller lighter version.. I know the Chinese people are small but they made  him soo  big.All in all   for  what I paid for  him  he is worth it.... He needs improvement  but you  aren't  paying 5000  dollars  for a rd..The company is great   he  comes real quickly  they will send you photos  as he is made   They will ship him quickly  you will get a  fed ex tracking number  you will need a  suv or pickup for the box  because it is 6ft long..If you are not strong bring a buddy with you or a 3rd  guy because that's what its going to take to move  him.. I think the chest is 42 inches and real soft..A Rd  is  more smaller and you can dress him easier  .  He  doesn't have a  device  for hanging him  like a Rd.. I would get another  but I would wait for the small version..I will take photos  soon.. The  photos  you see of him are accurate but the  problem is the size  and weight no mouth opening he  gots  a rear opening
..With tpe  you cannot put dark clothing on  him because the tpe will aborsb the color after  a while so you may have  to dress him in full length underwear  like long  johns and then put  darker clothing on him  but isn't going to be a sz  thing

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »
The  said  he  is a muscle male   he is truly  that. And you  to have  some serious  ones  to move him around

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 01:17:38 PM »
and he  can  stand

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »
150 lbs................ :o

glad to hear he can stand, shame he cannot walk as well.
main thing is you sound pleased with him..... and...

:needspics:

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2018, 02:44:34 PM »
soon  the doll back and upper body  are rigid although they can be made to move and the doll is 5ft 6 not 5ft 10 when you place him to stand and he is leaning against the wall he will stay

mxn9197

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »
So is he really 5'10? or 5'6?

KittenpasteCo

• New Resident
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018, 05:18:23 PM »
The site said his penis is only 6.5", but you are saying it's huge. D: Too bad it's not removable... if I do get it,  someone's peeper is getting cut off and replaced. x3

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 09:26:35 PM »
I want him too but 150lbs! I think i have to wait for a lighter version. Thank you so much for the information.

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
May I ask what kind of package he is being shipped? A wooden one like RD or a cardboard one?

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 04:15:22 PM »
big  cardboard  box he is  5 ft 6  not  5 ft 10....The head screws into the body with a pipe you  can try to get a longer pipe  bit the thread is a  fine thread so im working on it.. I talked with  the sales girl must Chinese men small and thin..So Chinese women like man tall and muscular.  She said  she only  see  one man 5 ft 10 before  so Chinese women impressed by  that..SHe said designer from north china and men  are bigger.. But for the 800  dollars paid it is okay.. The one thing is that he will stand and stay standing  because the frame inside is ridged  but it can be moved  so that's very impressive  But   he is heavy im working on posting photos

94elmwood

• New Resident

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »
go to my  gallery  there are photos

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2018, 07:33:16 PM »
Wow, and I thought "Miss a day, miss a lot" was just a marketing slogan. :o  :laugh:

go to my  gallery  there are photos

The factory photos are interesting as unlike the ones from some of the other factories ("Victor" from Unique-Dolls comes to mind and "Lance" from 1am Dolls), this one actually looks like a real dude. Seriously, I show people photo of him outside the factory (...after you post one that is) and most people would likely not know it's a mannequin. :thumb:

Though, I do wish they were slightly better organized as they were mixed in with pictures of your female dolls. TBF, since the accident in June, my photos are the only thing that I have that are even vaguely "organized."

big cardboard  box

I was hoping for the crate as well. I know one of the companies on here will send in a "flight case," but can't remember which one off hand.

I talked with  the sales girl

Wow, that's a departure from my experience with Doll Sweet. They refused to talk to me and were extremely rude about making even minor changes (yes, I get there's a rather large language barrier in place).

The site said his penis is only 6.5", but you are saying it's huge.

I specifically asked if DS could send me with one that size, They set their "standard" 5-inch instead and it looks tiny :-[ (except when it's covered, then it looks about average sized).

Also, it looks like from your picture, that it is pointing downwards, is that a dual system or is it "posable" like the DS model I have (though I have yet to figure out how, ??? which is just as well since his dildo is the only thing that keeps my pants from falling off him until I can get him seated again  :laugh: )

He  doesn't have a  device  for hanging him  like a Rd

Is it possible to DIY a neckbolt like RD or a hanging bolt like my DS came with (though the stand is sold separately ::) )... or is that not necessary with "hard feet?"

He is big  but  soft.. He doesn't have the balance of a realdoll for moving .. With a realdoll  you just pick  him up from the front and the cuff the but and carry him.But its hard  to do it  with him.

You say he is big and soft which makes carrying and dressing him hard. That is a problem with my DS. The super soft body doesn't feel all that real to me, and it makes it feel more fragile than it really is.

Though I agree with you about the soft feet as my DS has that too and they are constantly folding/twisting whenever I try to move him (his entire foot is soft). He lacks finger bones so getting shirts on him is tricky as well.

I would get another  but I would wait for the small version..

I'd get a lighter version. I'm not sure about smaller though. I guess it depends on how much smaller it is.  :P

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2018, 11:40:03 PM »
Yes his  thingy  goes up and  down it has a  stiff  rod in it   but it goes up down side to side. Arms go up above the head and out and    elbows bend up like hes making a bicep. Communication was outstanding before  during because the girl that sells it is always on chat even at nite and  Saturday morning.She was  extremely friendly.Even after I received it she will still chat.. So for the money I spent hes okay.. I learned what Chinese women like  in a man... Hes just  150 pounds and not 5ft 10.. But she said in a couple of months  they will have a smaller guy..I tm sure I can lengthen  the pipe that goes in betwwen the head and the body  to get a little more height..The eyes are removable plastic  you can different ones on ebay get glasss ones if you want them....The hands have a  small metal rods in them so they will bend  softly...