Author Topic: Lonely JM130 seeking company. (SOLD)  (Read 743 times)

mi6c

• New Resident
Lonely JM130 seeking company. (SOLD)
« on: June 10, 2017, 05:22:59 AM »
Greetings.
This is a JM130 Luna C platinum silicone doll that was created in Sptember 2015 and spend about one month with her original owner; therefore: condition assumed used.
After being returned with a detached left thigh she then spend her life boxed up waiting for a spare part and hoping for better days.
Recently I came across the opportunity to repair this small( 125cm, 19.1kg) cutie and am now offering her in hope to find her caring company.

Apart from the already mentioned initial damage that is hard to see even if you know where to look( see left thigh picture) the only spot that unfortunately stands out a bit is on the upper end of the feet where there is a crease visible on both sides when viewed from the front( see red arrow indicators), other than that this doll is basically in like-new condition.

This cutie is currently enjoying Germany, but may travel abroad, staying within the EU being preferred, long distance negotiable.
If you want to invite her kindly spend €999( via PayPal or SEPA) to get her going and then her travel expenses as well( D:€17, EU:€45, USA:€106).

優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
艶 - Tsuya = Orient Industry Petit Jewel Izumi head on Real Taste 146L body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

mi6c

• New Resident
Re: Lonely JM130 seeking company.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:20:31 AM »
Since I got the valid question if there'd be some clothing or a wig coming with her( thanks for that) and I forgot to take pictures initially, here's a few more:

So that wig and dress will be included.

Again, make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 01:11:26 AM »
While she is still looking for a loving and caring partner from today until mid-August this sale is suspended as I will not have enough time to handle it.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:21:17 AM »
OK, back home now, so she can travel if someone acquires her.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 12:14:45 PM »
 I would like to see her go to a good home AND I need space for the next repairs.
Currently asked value is:
€800,- incl. transport inside the EU.

Fell free to make me reasonable offers.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 04:26:47 AM »
Doll is SOLD.