Author Topic: Spring outfit  (Read 209 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Spring outfit
« on: April 28, 2018, 01:15:48 PM »
The folder I was going to post to is no longer here. So, I guess I have choice but to post the new pics here.  ::)

Yeah, I ditched the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk sweatshirt (I keep thinking I should send them some of my, um, "cleaner" photos :whistle: ) in favor of a blue t-shirt I bought him in Disney Springs because due to the weird way his joints move, he invariably
does ruin any shirt I try to put on/take off him. I guess that makes him more Hulk then Hercules. :laugh:

It literally amazes me how much the Dollar Tree glasses make him seem "more real." Here's some more:

One of his most realistic shots... except for the metal rod coming out of his head.  :-[

Here's his full outfit as it stands (or sits) now. I may undo the pins I used to keep his shorts up so I can add a belt. I might add an "over shirt" too, but I think he likes that shirt.
:laugh:

I would post more (the rest are in The Gallery), but I think that's enough for now...

violette_22

• New Resident
Re: Spring outfit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 04:32:49 AM »
He looks very nice!!!!

I don't think the rod detracts from his beauty at all. I agree, the glasses add something that makes him much more real..... now you have me thinking!

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 07:38:03 PM »
I don't think the rod detracts from his beauty at all. I agree, the glasses add something that makes him much more real..... now you have me thinking!

I literally JUST noticed your reply now. :-[ I had spent the entire week depressed and unmotivated because I thought "no-one likes my pictures." :( I feel somewhat better now... slightly embarrassed, but better. Thank you.  ;D

It's nice to be validated on the glasses, 8) but I feel like he's been giving me the silent treatment ever since he arrived (he was quite talkative BEFORE he arrived, as evidenced in an earlier thread :laugh: ). I bought him so I'd have someone nonjudgmental to talk to (sexy didn't hurt either, :whistle: but the industry's smallest dildo kind of kills any attempts at NSFW shots. :-[ ).

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 08:31:06 PM »
I'm with violette on the glasses. They certainly do bring a  level of realism and maturity . I think his t-shirt is pretty cool too :thumb:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »
I didn't think Smoke followed this particular folder, ??? but thank you. :thumb: I like the shirt too... for reasons I explained above. I even bought him a cute hat to go with it, 8) but it looked silly on him so I took it back.