Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 100 times)

Happymeal

• Lurker
Few questions
« on: November 25, 2020, 07:24:35 PM »
Hello

I'm interested in buying a doll, I'm trying to decide between the cutie body and allure body. What I would like to know is how wide is doll shoulder to shoulder? I want to make sure it will fit in my storage spot.

Question #2 I had a TPE doll that had an unpleasant smell, it smelled like machine oil, and the smell would not go away after washing the doll. Do 4woods dolls have any smells or odors?

Question #3 does DHL deliver the doll to my door or final deliver goes though UPS? I'm in USA

Thank you very much

HydeJekyll

• Resident
Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 08:48:37 PM »
Hey Happymeal... do you come with a toy? I guess we all do... just a joke, don’t get upset.
   To answer your questions, how tall Is your doll? If she is as tall as you, try to fit in the space. Really, dolls are the same dimensions as people, so, if she is 5’3, a common size for a doll, she will fit in any space you fit into, since most men are 5’8 or taller.
    As for odor, mine had a kind of a fruity smell, very minimal, my grown children didn’t know she was in the house. A few weeks late, no smell.
     As for shipping, see if you can get tracking updates. I tracked my doll from Canton, China to Alaska, to my house.
    Good luck, and happy honeymoon!

fred01

• Sr. Resident
  • www.MyDollStory.fr
Re: Few questions
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 12:56:29 PM »
4Woods Soft Skin silicone has no odor. It is very pleasant to the touch, soft and mellow.