Author Topic: Hello! im new to this, im looking for a about as cheap as a sexdoll gets xD  (Read 363 times)

Sakexz

• New Resident
Im looking into buying my first sexdoll and as i do not have the funding to go for a 1000us+ or even 6-700, i was hoping that there was in any case maybe one for 600 or less thats worth looking into or if i should hope for a sale when the money is in hand, so to say.

Sakexz

• New Resident
or if because of my low budget, is it more worth getting one of the better blowups/semi-solids?

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
 Buying a used doll it probably your best option if you want to keep your budget low. Even so I recommend doubling your budget.

Sakexz

• New Resident
The budget is already stretched over what i wanted, any ideas/recommendations for a decent semi-solid or other doll-like toys?

kheldar14

• New Resident
If you are ok with a plush I would give Teddy Babes a chance. I had one and she was great. Miss her so much I am about to get another one again. Only thing is if you are getting for sex be sure to get a decent insert. Other than TB the auction block or a torso doll would be options.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Sakex,

Blow Me Up Sex Dolls has actual pictures of inflatable dolls. Most of the boxes and advertising on other websites have pictures of real women or fantasy art. If your budget is that tight, try one of these. (I could not get the page to load on Internet Explorer, so I used Chrome.)

;) ;) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

LuLu

• Resident
I know the Demon lurks on AliExpress.
But, there is an AliExpress seller by the name of Knetsch dolls. (Not sure if I spelled name right)
Have talked with an experienced doll owner who bought a 158cm. I do not think he spent more than 700 bucks, and he was impressed with the quality.
(His wife was not impressed, since he had 2 or 3 dolls already)
Worth a look.

dick centric

• New Resident
Hi; I second your emotion. I'm talking with Knetsch and they seem okay but what do I know? For me it's a matter of finding one 60lbs or less that does not come with giant boobs. I may have to settle with a C cup size and figure out how to do a breast reduction, if that's even possible or else keep it in a tight bra. Good luck and with the aliexpress vendor, ask questions, see if they will allow you to switch heads, ask for photos taken in the factory!  watch the shipping costs. Good luck

LuLu

• Resident
Hi; I second your emotion. I'm talking with Knetsch and they seem okay but what do I know? For me it's a matter of finding one 60lbs or less that does not come with giant boobs. I may have to settle with a C cup size and figure out how to do a breast reduction, if that's even possible or else keep it in a tight bra. Good luck and with the aliexpress vendor, ask questions, see if they will allow you to switch heads, ask for photos taken in the factory!  watch the shipping costs. Good luck

Some sellers on Ali will give you a selection of heads. I do not think Knetsch does.
Smallest doll with smallest breasts you'd be best to get would be a 140cm. Anything smaller, and could give you troubles with law at border. Better to be safe than sorry.
I like this one on Knetsch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/140/2297019_32830671936.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.3299119dCHNdio

It's a 158 about 70 lbs. Which is about max you'd want for weight. I can handle my 140 at 60 pounds like nothing now.  They offer a 135 as well in this doll.