Author Topic: Zldoll Review  (Read 568 times)

GenDoll

• New Resident
Zldoll Review
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:09:28 PM »
I have lurked here for a few weeks, and just purchased a zldoll. So I feel obligated to post a review on a doll co not yet reviewed. She arrived last week and is gorgeous. Here is her link
https://www.zldoll.com/wholesale/140cm-4.59ft-silicone-love-doll-tan-skin-e-cup-duck.html

The company says its the mfr with 200+ employees, and in business for more than 10 years. When I checked the website domain, its only been active 2 years. But the parent company has been around 13 years with an official listing of 90 plus employees

The doll looks exactly like the website promised, but not the hair. Packing was great, and she took about 2 weeks to arrive after the order. The wig sent was awful. The outfit sent was nice, but she deserves better. I have purchased a new wig(not arrived yet) and new outfits. One outfit arrived today, and she is hot. I mprobably should post a pic after her new wig arrives. For the price(less than $800), I think its great as a starter. She is my starter doll, and I don't know if I will go silicon or not next time around. For sure my next doll will be taller, 140cm is a bit too short. A warming feature and sound would be a great plus and I will be willing to pay up for those.

A caution to new buyers, even the 140cm doll at 60 lbs is heavier than it sounds.  If physical ability is an issue, 140cm is tall enough. 60lbs doesn't sound like a lot, but it is heavier than I thought moving around.  I just like tall girls. I am beginning to dream of a 190cm elf/tinkerbell type doll if anyone knows of one

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Zldoll Review
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »
 :welcome: to ODC.

I wish you luck with her. I have a 140cm. doll made by WM Dolls. This doll looks a lot like a WM but at that price.... I'm not sure what is going on to get that price.

I also wouldn't trust a site that says silicone all over the place, and in the description says 'Medical Grade Silicone TPE'  :facepalm:

At that price ride her for all she is worth  :thumb:

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:15:58 PM »

I'm also shocked at the prices on this site.   At that price, I'm tempted to buy a few but something just isn't feeling right.  Sure hope she works out for you.

Looking forward to pics - Congratulations!

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:43:24 PM »
How do you post a picture here? I click the insert image tab and nothing happens

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 02:46:53 PM »
Posting pics directly from your computer wont work with the forum software, so you'll need an online gallery, any online gallery will work, then
have a peek here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=6395.0

If you don't have photos in an on line gallery, and want to use the forum's gallery, send Camp a PM to request one, and he'll set you up with one.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 04:17:43 PM »
Thanks Ceej

This is my starter doll, and I am happy with her but wont start a gallery. Maybe when I get my next one I will show off with a gallery. 140cm isn't tall enough for me and I have large furniture. She looks very short in my pictures because of the furniture. She does look exactly as promised and has held up very well except for 2 nails and one eyelash that need to be reglued. I don't blame the mfr, its her, she is wild about me. She is wearing me out especially when she wears her Brazilian Bikini. But I do want a taller doll, at least 170cm. I will be lurking for a quality tall platinum silicon or TPE doll

Tip #1: I told everyone how bad the wig sent was, but I didn't want to invest a lot in new wigs. I got her two 'eNilecor' wigs from Amazon, only $16 each with free shipping. They are great for the price, and its very well reviewed on Amazon. When I get my next lady, I will probably invest in a wig with real hair

Tip #2: TPE is great material, and she warms up quickly. Her breasts giggle better than women with boob jobs, but far less than the real thing. My girl is an F cup, but if you are a breast person, and want breast jobs, go one or two cups more than you think you want. With F, I still have to close her arms in to get that cleavage needed. Im thinking my next doll will be 170cmish with an H ish cup. What I really want is a 200cm with the weight Im seeing for the 170cms. Maybe if a Mfr came with a titanium skeleton, it can be done. It would be awesome

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 03:29:13 AM »
This vendor lied to a friend of mine about selling authentic WM dolls.
Then had the nerve to tell him not to trust me.
Well, WM said they had no clue who Zone dolls is.
I told my friend and now BCD FMer, exactly what to do and he is getting his money back!
V/r
Jeff

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 11:07:59 AM »
Glad to hear that you are happy with her at that price. I'm not sure what to make of dolls
that are sold for such a low price. I'm thinking maybe the original head with a good knock off
body? I looked at the zldoll site and saw the 156cm wm doll I am interested in getting for less than
$900. I don't see how that can be possible when Beautiful Dolls has her at just over $1600.
$1600 is fairly low and seems like a good deal. Some vendors are $200 higher.

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 09:06:56 AM »
Glad to hear that you are happy with her at that price. I'm not sure what to make of dolls
that are sold for such a low price. I'm thinking maybe the original head with a good knock off
body? I looked at the zldoll site and saw the 156cm wm doll I am interested in getting for less than
$900. I don't see how that can be possible when Beautiful Dolls has her at just over $1600.
$1600 is fairly low and seems like a good deal. Some vendors are $200 higher.

Hi Senso,
She went into storage for a few months after I got a girlfriend, after a few months a breakup so my doll is out of storage. The best part about my doll, she doesn't ask for money to pay her bills and she isn't a lush and mean drunk.(lol)

But seriously, she is holding up well and still looks fantastic. The only thing wrong now are her wrists. Whatever mechanism allowed them to adjust is broken, probably by me. I have had her 7 months, but 3 were in storage. I don't know if 4 months is enough time to say its a quality doll, but I think she is great. I think 156 is a better height. If and when I get another doll, she will be 160 or 165cm. Remember the wig that will come with her isn't very good, but I found wigs for her on Amazon that are great around $35

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2019, 03:20:16 AM »
Sounds like your happy with the doll you got and she seems nice, especially for the price. Probably hands and wrists on dolls is the most delicate part and most easily damaged.
I always avoided putting weight on the hands. Like a hands and knees pose. Even so, the wrists are now loose on my doll too.
I checked the zldoll site and they have the doll I want for $868. Normally a sale price is between $1550 and $1700 on this 156cm WM Doll. I specifically want the authentic WM Doll
so I will be spending the extra money. For $868 their doll couldn't be a WM Doll, but might be a very close copy. This is the doll on  their site. https://www.zldoll.com/wholesale/156cm-5.12ft-silicone-sex-angel-doll-nicky.html
This line in their FAQ page says: "Recognizable as the product they are supposed to be"  This suggests to me they are copies. But they could be very good ones. The reviews they get
look legit and customers seem happy with their purchase. So for the price, their dolls might be an OK deal.
I like the look of taller dolls too. But weight can be an issue. The slender 156cm is a good compromise for me. I like slender gals anyway, which is good in reducing weight. But mostly
I think she's gorgeous. Otherwise I would probably consider a smaller doll. (The one I currently have is 145cm)
Anyway, regardless of anything, judging by the product pics, your doll looks great and the face is very beautiful. If you can, post some photos of her when you have time.

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 09:07:33 AM »
Hello Senso
I wanted to post some photos back in June on this thread, but was told I had to start a gallery and I couldnt insert them directly. In the photos my doll looked small because my furnture is so big, and it was a starter, so I didn't make a gallery. In fact, my idea at the time was I was going to order another doll by December, but I got a girlfriend in October, so I put the doll upgrade idea on hold.  Looking at your photos of Sabrina, there is an extra life like touch in your doll. Maybe you are better at makeup and photos than I am? Or of course, yours is a better doll. This is just my starter doll, just to see if I would like a doll or not. Of course now I want a high quality doll, but will wait for the right sale. Some AI would be perfect! Some satisfying moans at the right moments from a doll can go a long way! Also I would pay up for a lighter titanium frame, that way a 170cm plus doll would be managable for weight'

My original idea was to upgrade to a silicon doll, but something has happened to change my mind. TPE seems to get softer and more lifelike with time. I have noticed others like 'Kims Place' owner has experienced the same. Like him, I have also used baby oil, but not nearly as often as he does. I dont know if that has anything to do with the softness over time or not. 

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 10:32:02 AM »
Another option for posting photos is a host site. The pics I uploaded are hosted by Postimage. It seems to work OK. There are other sites too.
With Postimage it is a simple matter of cut and paste. Just click upload photo to forum and then paste to forum post. Easy peasy. I use a SLR and
process RAW files. But I'm sure phone pics can be uploaded to Postimage or other hosts too.
I've redone her makeup a bunch of times so I have a little practice. But still have trouble with keeping eyelashes to stay on. This time around she
came out pretty good. Just a little heavy on the blush, but that fades over time.
AI would be interesting. I'm thinking that will become more common and cheaper in the near future.