Author Topic: JY Doll Issues  (Read 657 times)

Feguro

• Resident
Re: JY Doll Issues
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 09:08:44 AM »
Sunny, I know who you are, thank you for getting in touch. I had to reorder and pay again but this time I went through monamour and Rose. I must say, dealing with Rose has been an amazing experience. Because of Rose I will be buying another JY eventually.
I will not disclose anything about Jeff's business practices, which are beyond reproach. I will only say that despite you having an issue with him Jeff does sell authentic JY.

yeah, may be Jeff works with our other representative of JYdoll who I don't know. I am not mean that he selld the fake JYDOLL........ It is my pity that I can work with him anymore.

Any way , rose is a nice girl and can help you to solve all the problems.

Next time if you have a the problem s of the doll , please comtact with us first , we will help you to fix any problem

Thanks

When your rose is my rose than this rose not solved problems. Was more blocking and felt handled like a peace of sh... or an idiot. I'm not talking about the beautiful nice doll roses this rose manage. Lot's of roses, can be that your rose is not my rose.
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Feguro

• Resident
Re: JY Doll Issues
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 11:16:12 AM »
just for the sake of completeness of a recent JY purchase.

When above Sunny is my Sunny, then this Sunny was best seller I ever had to deal with. Very professional. Not only answering questions (or ignoring part of questions), also coming up with information in words and pictures. Felt sunny the hole order process. And again: Can be that my Sunny is not this Sunny.

Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic