Author Topic: JY Doll Issues  (Read 660 times)

RTechGuy

• New Resident
JY Doll Issues
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:33:48 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am here hoping that a JY representative could possibly help me.
I bought a JY-166 through Jeff at Booty Call Dolls in early may. I was assured by Jeff. Jeff was assured by some others that JY was not using their gooseneck skeleton anymore as long as you ordered the upgraded skeleton. So, I went ahead with the order.
I got the doll via UPS...
This is what I found.

1) Skeleton -
1a) I ordered the upgraded skeleton without the gooseneck (flexible pipe) for the neck. The neck was supposed to be hinged. This was THE MAIN reason I went ahead and placed the order. I have pictures documenting the fact that this doll has the gooseneck design.
1b) The joints all have different tightness! It is VERY hard to move the left leg forward or back or side to side. While the right leg is perfect. The left shrug should joint will not stay in position as it is too loose. The forward and back movement of the left arm is extremely tight. Both wrists are very loose as well.
2) Marks -
Before I touched the doll for the first time I visually inspected the doll in the box. There was a black mark on her upper left thigh. There were also odd marks around her chest and neck areas. After putting on the cotton gloves you sent and carefully raising the arms while the doll was still in the box I noticed that there were two marks on the back of the left arm where someone's fingernails had damaged the TPE. Upon removal from the box while wearing the gloves I noticed that there are two more fingernail marks on the dolls upper back.
3) Head Connector -
I was assured that you were using the new style head quick connector. This is NOT what I got. I got an adapter piece that fits into the neck and then you tighten three set screws and then screw the head in place.
4) Alignment -
The gooseneck where the head attaches to the skeleton is off center of the neck TPE. This means that when you attach the head there is a large gap between the head and the neck.

Perhaps someone from JY would like to take this opportunity to show that they do, indeed, care about customer service and making sure people are getting a quality product.

FLDollGuy

• Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
Re: JY Doll Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 07:59:46 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Although I am not with the JY factory I am a vendor that carries JY Doll and I can help with some of the issues that you mention. I suggest you contact Jeff about the skeleton discrepancies and see what he can resolve for you.

As far as the black marks- dolls go through a customs inspection after leaving the factory and shipping to you. Some custom agents are more careful and respectful than others. Those custom agents that are careless might leave marks on the TPE, not pack the doll as found or not include all the items with the order. It's the nature of the beast so to say.

I do hope you get a quick resolution to your other issues.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 12:25:46 PM »
You definitely need to contact Jeff. I know he stopped carrying JY dolls, at least for a while, because of customer complaints like these.

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 10:13:50 AM »
Hey there, thanks for the reply. Jeff is fully aware and the only reason he agreed to broker this JY deal was because he was assured that JY had solved all of their skeletal issues. This was obviously not the case. Plenty of people have said that this is not a factory issue. And In a sense they are.  Correct. This is a JY doll issue. As a company they need to control their quality better. I am STILL waiting for JY to resolve this issue.

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 09:15:55 AM »
Little update here on my particular case for all of you considering a JY Doll...
We have not heard directly from JY Doll regarding this issue. I would have assumed that JY Doll would be eager to resolve this and make a customer that will come back and purchase more rather than a disappointed customer that will never purchase from them again.

Another major issue has also come to light that I feel you fine people here need to know about.

This skeleton...the UPGRADED SKELETON...(I am still trying to figure out HOW this is upgraded, or WHAT it is upgraded FROM, for the price of the upgrade it HAS to be an upgrade from a wire clothes hanger skeleton) has wire wrists.
That is this thing has a pipe with 5 wires clenched into the end of it. the pipe ends right before the wrist and the wires are what permit the wrist articulation and finger movement.

NEVER have I been SO disappointed with a doll purchase as I have been with this.

The fact that I have not heard from JY Doll directly wanting to resolve this matter only leads me to speculate...

This is a complete shame as I firmly believe that JY makes THE SEXIEST buff doll out there. I mean the JY-166 is AMAZING looking! If they would fix the skeletal issues and make it higher quality I believe it might just be the best out there. BUT, given the issues I have uncovered in the skeleton, this doll is SUB-PAR.

Still looking for JY Doll to get in touch and make this right!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:59 PM »
You DO NOT have the upgraded skeleton, even though you may have paid for it. It has hinged wrists, and a hinged neck (no gooseneck), along with shrugging shoulders. I had one like yours a while back, and hated it.

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 04:32:31 PM »
I am being told that after numerous complaints about their hinged neck they went back to the gooseneck about a month ago. But, I was not told this by JY personally. So, I really have NO CLUE who to believe.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 10:58:22 PM »
I can understand the numerous complaints about the hinged neck - I had to tighten mine, and I am going to have to do it again, since it is loosening up again. I'm not happy with the shrugging shoulders, either - you have to hold them in place to move an arm, or otherwise they will move first. However, I can hardly believe they would return to those HORRIBLE wired wrists - they absolutely suck.

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 04:32:49 AM »
For me, it is a total shame that such a masterpiece of workmanship and artistic talent has to be tempered by such an unbelievably bad skeleton design. On top of that, the fact that JY has not posted here or on the other forum in order to make things right is rather befuddling to me.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 09:21:22 AM »
JY CAN'T post on the other forum because they are not a TDF "approved" seller. They do have a presence here, but their silence is disappointing. However, they are now there under AS doll. It's JY.

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 02:03:07 PM »
JYs silence here about this issue is very disappointing indeed. Perhaps they are waiting to see exactly how big a deal I can make out of this.

JYdoll-Sunny

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 06:33:30 AM »
Hello everyone,
I am here hoping that a JY representative could possibly help me.
I bought a JY-166 through Jeff at Booty Call Dolls in early may. I was assured by Jeff. Jeff was assured by some others that JY was not using their gooseneck skeleton anymore as long as you ordered the upgraded skeleton. So, I went ahead with the order.
I got the doll via UPS...
This is what I found.

1) Skeleton -
1a) I ordered the upgraded skeleton without the gooseneck (flexible pipe) for the neck. The neck was supposed to be hinged. This was THE MAIN reason I went ahead and placed the order. I have pictures documenting the fact that this doll has the gooseneck design.
1b) The joints all have different tightness! It is VERY hard to move the left leg forward or back or side to side. While the right leg is perfect. The left shrug should joint will not stay in position as it is too loose. The forward and back movement of the left arm is extremely tight. Both wrists are very loose as well.
2) Marks -
Before I touched the doll for the first time I visually inspected the doll in the box. There was a black mark on her upper left thigh. There were also odd marks around her chest and neck areas. After putting on the cotton gloves you sent and carefully raising the arms while the doll was still in the box I noticed that there were two marks on the back of the left arm where someone's fingernails had damaged the TPE. Upon removal from the box while wearing the gloves I noticed that there are two more fingernail marks on the dolls upper back.
3) Head Connector -
I was assured that you were using the new style head quick connector. This is NOT what I got. I got an adapter piece that fits into the neck and then you tighten three set screws and then screw the head in place.
4) Alignment -
The gooseneck where the head attaches to the skeleton is off center of the neck TPE. This means that when you attach the head there is a large gap between the head and the neck.

Perhaps someone from JY would like to take this opportunity to show that they do, indeed, care about customer service and making sure people are getting a quality product.

Hi, this is Sunny from JYdoll, are you sure that you bought the doll from jeff?? As I know he is not work with us anymore , I was the contact person of him before.  But since last year we stop the corperation ...

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 06:51:51 AM »
Sunny, I know who you are, thank you for getting in touch. I had to reorder and pay again but this time I went through monamour and Rose. I must say, dealing with Rose has been an amazing experience. Because of Rose I will be buying another JY eventually.
I will not disclose anything about Jeff's business practices, which are beyond reproach. I will only say that despite you having an issue with him Jeff does sell authentic JY.

JYdoll-Sunny

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 07:04:03 AM »
Sunny, I know who you are, thank you for getting in touch. I had to reorder and pay again but this time I went through monamour and Rose. I must say, dealing with Rose has been an amazing experience. Because of Rose I will be buying another JY eventually.
I will not disclose anything about Jeff's business practices, which are beyond reproach. I will only say that despite you having an issue with him Jeff does sell authentic JY.

yeah, may be Jeff works with our other representative of JYdoll who I don't know. I am not mean that he selld the fake JYDOLL........ It is my pity that I can work with him anymore.

Any way , rose is a nice girl and can help you to solve all the problems.

Next time if you have a the problem s of the doll , please comtact with us first , we will help you to fix any problem

Thanks

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 02:55:02 PM »
To set the record straight, this all deals with communication and all the factories not being on the same page.
The supplier for Rtechs 1st doll was not told that JY default was gooseneck.
We ordered the upgraded skeleton, but we had no idea that JY had changed their definition.
In all fairness, WM allegedly was sending out goosenecks when my orders stated hinged.
And Rtech got a YL with gooseneck even though YL contacted the factory and was told the correct skeleton was used.
So we figured we would try another supplier for Rtechs next JY...
Don
Why not?
I was still working a full time job
I trust Don
Bottom line, mistakes will happen.
There is no such thing as a perfect doll , but a MFR should provide as close as they can PERFECT CUSTOMER service when there is an issue.