Author Topic: No photos for a while...  (Read 286 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
No photos for a while...
« on: June 10, 2018, 12:53:10 PM »
I was going to change my doll's clothes this weekend. Let's just say, life had other plans for me...  :( :-[

It's not easy typing with one hand. Thankfully, my doll (unlike the police, paramedics and fire dept.) didn't ask judgmental questions. :scold: He looked as if he understood without me explaining anything (yes, I know, its my mind playing tricks on me)

sloopjohnb

• New Resident
Re: No photos for a while...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 01:45:04 PM »
Hang in there. A cast in the summer is the worst!
Sloop

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »
Get better soon. Aaron says get well, too.
Leave the world better than you found it.

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:09:32 PM »
Oh, no! I'm glad you were able to get some help when you were injured!

Did the rescue team have to come into your home? Was your dolly out?

Jeff stays the majority of the time on the opposite wall of my bedroom door, he's the first thing you see when the door is opened! I keep him dressed though.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »
Thankfully, I was nowhere near my house, so I was good on that front. It's kind of hard to get hit by a SUV in the middle of your living room.

As you can tell from my photos, Andy is in the spare room between the two windows, and he's the first thing you see when you enter the room (though if the door is open, you can see him from the kitchen as well). It's one reason I rarely invite people up. Even though I keep him clothed as well (as his supposedly "large" dildo, just under 5 inches, is too small to hang him naked :laugh: ). If I could lift him, I might take him onto the balcony (though I'd be more worried about people seeing me move him than people seeing him sitting out there).

P.S - I try to keep up with dolls on here, but I don't remember hearing about a "Jeff" doll. Abyss? Sin? DS?

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »
As you can tell from my photos, Andy is in the spare room between the two windows, and he's the first thing you see when you enter the room (though if the door is open, you can see him from the kitchen as well). It's one reason I rarely invite people up.

This is the view from aforementioned kitchen. Sorry for the poor picture quality.

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: One month out
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:43:14 PM »
It’s been a very hectic (and painful) month since the black Nissan Vera hit me 1 foot away from the median of International Drive here in Mouseland. INB4, yes, I looked before crossing; yes, it was clear of traffic; no, I didn’t “stage” it.

But, more importantly, no, I didn’t get to change my doll’s clothes when I got back – I bought him for “support” in case something like this happened to me (and luckily for me it did :-[ #roi), and he just kind of sits there.  :(

He doesn’t judge me (at least I hope not), but he isn’t really comforting me as much as I thought he would. I can occasionally feel his “presence,” but I don’t feel his company if that makes any sense. Sometimes, it feels like he wants to be more helpful, but neither of us knows how to do that at the moment (as I’m the one who has to move him – and I can’t with ONE arm  :().

As @Camp (or whoever does the visitor logs) can tell you, I come by ODC every day hoping to see new(d) boi pictures on MB… and every day for the past two weeks I’ve been disappointed. :( It doesn’t help that my glasses snapped yesterday or I can’t sleep without pain or that I can’t start physical therapy until the driver’s insurance goes through (as it’s classified as an auto accident). No PT = no new photos/outfits. #sorry

I’m going to see my primary doctor tomorrow for an unrelated matter (as primary isn’t allowed to consult on an auto accident related injuries) and then to pick up new glasses at Walmart (taking a CAB to both places for, well, obvious reasons).

Hopefully, I get good news, better vision AND new male doll pictures waiting for me when I get back.  8)

Thanx for reading this.