December 15, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Author Topic: DS 167 'Yolanda' and 'Fleur'  (Read 1158 times)

Ray Rentell and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Feguro

• Resident
Re: DS 167 'Yolanda' and 'Fleur'
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 02:01:39 AM »
Red shoes - ultimate prop  :drool:
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
Very beautiful, you know how to bring feminity forward. I like the mysterious aspect of it and it shows in your photos as well  :thumb:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 03:01:28 PM »
She is indeed a very callipygous doll.
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
--Ozzy Osbourne

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2018, 03:18:17 PM »
And a bit more editing done for another photo.... :)

Thanks for looking and making comments especially callipygous.... :laugh:

Had to google that and its very fitting.
part of the definition..........a well-proportioned and pleasing shape

for album click the pic

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2018, 03:28:56 PM »
How did you get her on her tip toes?

I love this pose!

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
I held a favourite of hers ,a bournville chocy biscuit, just high up enough and out reach so she had to go on tip toe reach it  :laugh:

Sorry, daft humour, I used the hanging hook that goes through the head, no stance modifier, rather like Mecha's
Makes it easy to make her stand although I have modded her feet for freestanding as well.
Sometimes I think I should not edit out the hook .
for album click the pic

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2018, 05:37:08 PM »
I know what you mean Ray. I do like the pictures without the modifier or stand, but I usually will leave one picture in a shoot with all the hardware. Sometimes it is because I'm lazy  :whistle:

And how did I miss a  :redhead:  :drool:

Something like this pic would be good for the photo challenge  :whistle:

Halleheals

• Resident
  • Doll crazy entering doll dementia
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2018, 10:22:44 PM »
In California, callipygous translates to - “smokin hot” or “hotty”  ;)
Great photos Ray!  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2018, 12:34:52 PM »
Knew I had a photo of it by DS Europe/DollStudio Coral, its worked out to be great idea
Always had dolls with back bolts before so this is good for posing adjusting the height to suit
See no reason why other dolls could not be modded like this

On it Incred.. :thumb:

This doll is one of those 'just right' doll shapes for me, hot indeed Halleheals and she pictures up nice too ... ;)
for album click the pic

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2018, 03:17:39 PM »
I held a favourite of hers ,a bournville chocy biscuit, just high up enough and out reach so she had to go on tip toe reach it  :laugh:

Neeed - where can I get these buiscuits  :laugh:

Little envious about your excellent taste. And the garter belt picture forced me doing a internet shopping tour. Hours of hours searched and compared garter belts with shapewear forming effect :drool: After that I was completely exhausted with biggest smile in face. Thank you. But too bad, small money only results into panties.

All excellent. Picture too.

Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2018, 08:52:52 PM »
Knew I had a photo of it by DS Europe/DollStudio Coral, its worked out to be great idea
Always had dolls with back bolts before so this is good for posing adjusting the height to suit
See no reason why other dolls could not be modded like this

The main problem with the bolt on top of the head would be no tilting. I see you can turn the head, but nothing front to back or side to side.

Halleheals

• Resident
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2018, 11:10:45 PM »
I had never even thought of using Delilah’s Head hook for pics, this sounds like fun! Ray can I ask where one can get a stand like that to hold our lovelies?

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2018, 06:11:53 AM »
Thanks feguro for you comments and use I Ebay for shopping for the girls .
The foundation wear in the photo came from there,made in the 50/60's it was brand new never worn for £10/11eu/$12 with postage..... :D
Its fun shopping for the girls,like you I can spend  a lot of time browsing, some of the models are worth a second look as well  :drool:
Like this young lady, forget what she was advertising, but she has the most perfect legs and bottom, yet to see a doll that can match this !

Just noticed as well when I bought my first RD in 2003 £ to $ was 2.5 its now down to 1.25 ....no more RD's or Sins for me !!!!

Incred ,its not a bolt but a small rod which screws into the head post.

The head then slides over it so there is some adjustment available as in the above photo, her head is thrown slightly backwards.
I find if the doll is lowered so her feet takes some of the weight more movement can be made.
Both back bolt and stance enhancers and this method both have drawbacks and advantages.
I have come to like this as theres no enhancer plus she is much easier to dress,no holes in clothing for the back bolt.
Another plus these dolls do not have the moulded 'cowboy stance' so can stand straight easily.

Helleheals, if your in the States Incred makes stands, think they can be used for Mechas ?
The method I used is quite involved, I have two stands with a cross beam and the doll is supported by a small block and tackle to lift and maneuver.

If you have a look at this thread you can see bits of the stands and pulleys
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10147.0

Very very involved but then its a pleasurable hobby taking the photos, probably far to anal retentive for most folks who just want a doll to f**k
for album click the pic

Halleheals

• Resident
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »
Thanks for the info Ray looks like you’ve got a nice set up, I’ve seen a litttle of incred’s stand but I thought they were set up for back hooks, I’m good at modifying and fabrication so I’ll have to look into this more
yes this hobby has captivated me, the photos and fashion has become the bigger part of it, having a lover at night as well as eye candy around the house all the time is a big bonus though  :D

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2018, 10:38:01 PM »
I did make a Macha stand one time, but the guy backed out of it so I converted it back to a regular stand. It is simply a taller stand.

I don't want to take too much from Yolanda and Fleur so there some pictures here of what I mean of using a modifier and tilting her head to the side; http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4106.195 on page 14.