Author Topic: Male Real Doll Nick in New Unused Condition!  (Read 259 times)

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Male Real Doll Nick in New Unused Condition!
« on: June 28, 2018, 06:31:17 AM »
Face: Nick, 5 o'clock shadow
Body: type A, muscular build
Penis: high realism, Large (9")
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 105lbs
Skin tone: tan
eyebrows: brown punched hair
eyes: high realism, Blue
hands/feet: duracast
Asking Price: $4000
No damage or repairs!

This doll was aquired via a trade with another member of the forum YKW, you can look up his original post, I think its on page 4. The doll has never been used by anyone for sexual purposes in any way whatsoever. He has hung in my closet since I got him. Hes too heavy for me to even change his clothes. I can barely even roll him over, so the clothes that are on him are repositioned for each picture so that you see every inch of him. If I missed anything please let me know.

Shipping is going to be a problem. I do not have a crate or box. I do not have the ability to ship anything freight, even if I did have a crate. I do not want to be responsible for damage during shipping because he is in perfect condition and its difficult (and requires a lot of high density foam) to properly package these dolls for shipping, so I prefer local pickup. Ive had a few bad experiences with dolls that I have bought that were shipped to me and arrived damaged. I know what it takes to package them properly, and its not cheap. You cant just use bubble wrap and packing peanuts! So if you want him shipped Im going to have to buy some materials and an appropriate box thats rated to safely transport his weight, and Im not doing it for free, so please dont low ball me and then tell me you need me to ship him to you. My answer will be no. Thank you for your understanding  ;D

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Re: Male Real Doll Nick in New Unused Condition!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:06:24 PM »
Sale Pending

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Re: Male Real Doll Nick in New Unused Condition!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 06:44:51 PM »
Sold!