Author Topic: Vanelope's Fouth Annual Big Texas Little Meet!! And Free doll Giveaway!  (Read 644 times)

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Hey Everyone!!

Well 2018 has been a great and busy year. I have not been as active on the Doll forums as I should have been, but such is life.

So some of you may know I host a small doll meet, and this will be the fourth one. It’s nothing to big. Just Fri to Sun. This year I am hosting this meet in early November. I haven’t quite figured out the date yet, but it’s look around the first or second weekend of November.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM. There are hotels about 20 min away, and I have space for people to sleep. Like couches and 2 open rooms. It was a great time last year and I gave a doll away! Yes that’s correct, for free! And it’s looking like again I will be able to do the same! Once again thank you to SEXYREALSEXDOLLS(SRSD) for helping make it happen. They are amazing! I also gave away 2 photography studio kits last year as well.

So for general location it’s in Southeast Tx, around the Livingston, Texas area. This is a great chance to meet new people or get up with old friends. I know it’s not always the easiest to get to the meets on the east and west coasts, so here is one closer towards the middle! This really is a great chance to meet like minded individuals who love dolls! It’s a great chance to meet and get to feel several different kinds of dolls. Whether it’s TPE or silicone. If you are interested and have a doll, I would love for you to bring your guy or girl. If you do not have a doll and are looking to see what they are all about, please come on down!  Not only is it a good chance to see and feel some of the dolls out there, there is a pretty good chance of winning and taking home your first doll! I have given away 5 dolls so far in 3 years. Hopefully this year will be 6!

So please if you would like to come on down for a day, or stay the entire weekend of the Little Meet in Big Texas shoot me a PM. Once again, you can be a doll owner or just interested in the hobby and have not yet gotten your first doll. You are welcomed. This year will be limited to 8 to ten people. I can accommodate about 6 to 8 people. I have spare bedrooms and 2 couches and plenty of sleeping bags. Also there are 2 outside hammocks if you want to sleep outside. But it’s up to you. I will have food, beer and other drinks. If you want something special, you are more than welcomed to bring your own food to have cooked or your own drinks to drink.

Thanks again and have a look at some of the pics from previous years meets! This year is going to be great! So come Join and have a good time

L3fty

Here is a Link to Last years Meet thread!
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=9234.0

Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Can you hold it in the UK then I could come along. :laugh:

Keep saying it, one day I will jump on a plane and go to all the US meetings plus having a good look round the US
And of course Canada as well, take a year out to do it.

Well it will be an amazing meet if anything like the last one, have a great dolly time .
for album click the pic

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Hahahaha!

You really should Ray! I know i am not the only one here who thinks this, but you have a place to stay at my place! i guarantee your stay would be cheaper than expected, no one would want you staying at hotels lol.

I really think it will be a great time again! it has always been fun!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
So far, my schedule looks open this time. I hope that I can make it! Three out of four ain't bad, but I would have loved to have made it last year to be four for four.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
That's freaking great Bel! I hope to see you again, it's been a long time. 3 out of 4 is definitely not bad at all.

Hopefully the schedule stays clear!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Thank you L3fty, one day hopefully ..... :thumb:
for album click the pic

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
I do have one pending engagement in November, but if I can make it, you can bet I will!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Hey Mahi!

I totally understand if you are unable to go, but I really hope you can!

This Year is looking really good. I still have spots open! If you want to Join in on the fun, Just PM me.

You will get to meet Vanilla and the gang! I hope to see you there!

L3fty

Dollin' for Lyfe!

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Alright its been awhile, so wanted to bump this thread. I still have a few spots open and its looking more like i will have the meet the First weekend of November. I think the 2nd through the 4th would be best. If i get enough support from people going, I can actually have the meet on the last weekend of OCT. Let me know what yall think!!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
I'll have to check my work calendar, but I'm pretty sure I'm clear that weekend, and if that's true, I'm in!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

violette_22

• New Resident
Re: Vanelope's Fouth Annual Big Texas Little Meet!! And Free doll Giveaway!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 08:01:55 AM »
Wow, that's going to be a great party! I hope the dolls take plenty of pictures! It's very kind of you to open your home. I wish you all to have a great time.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2018, 05:16:52 PM »
Hey guys, I have had a lot of support for the first weekend of Nov, so that's when this meet is going to go! This will give me some time to plan this meet out as well and get things setup.

Also If you are new to the DOLL WORLD and really want one of these dolls, I GIVE AWAY a free doll every year. I try to always give the doll to a person that has no dolls. SO if you are looking to get a doll, and dont have the funds, right now is the perfect time to win a free doll at this meet!!

Huge Thanks to Sexy Real Sex Dolls(SRSD)!!!!! The last two years they have been great in helping me realize a doll giveaway to someone. They are such a Joy to work with and really have been amazing!! SO this year the doll that will be given away is their Lexi doll!! I have a few pics of her!! SHe is ready to make her Journey to the US! The first weekend of NOV she will be ready to Join her new home!! THese Pics are of the New Lady Straight from the Factory.

Seriously I cant say how much of a fun time this is and how great it is to meet like- minded individuals! I only have a about 5 spots left, so if you want to make your way down to Texas for a good time, shoot me a PM!! Not only is there a free doll to be had, I also give away random other things, like a Last year i gave away 2 studio photography kits!

Hope to see you there!!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Sexy Real Sex Dolls

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 07:13:19 PM »
One more year we have the honor to support and sponsor this event!!

Apart from the doll we also want to bring a new board game about sex dolls for the attendees to try and play!

We can't wait to see photos!

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 07:12:34 AM »
I can't make any promises, but TT is going to try and come. I believe that would be a good weekend for me. Would I be able to bring my dog as well?
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 07:28:41 PM »
Hey TT,

Sorry i guess i missed your comment. Yes of course! L3fty's ranch is dog and doll friendly! We have two dogs! One loves to play, the other is not as playful, but super sweet.

So I am thinking the theme for the meet will be WORK OUT attire. So bring your dolls in their best and sexiest gym attire! Who doesn't dove yoga pants!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!