Author Topic: Vanelope's Fouth Annual Big Texas Little Meet!! And Free doll Giveaway!  (Read 446 times)

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
Re: Vanelope's Fouth Annual Big Texas Little Meet!! And Free doll Giveaway!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »
Remember the Dollamo! Saw this and thought it would make a great title for this event. :whistle:

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 09:56:42 PM »
Remember the Dollamo! Saw this and thought it would make a great title for this event. :whistle:

Perfect!  Dollstock, DollLAPalooza, and now Dollamo! :thumb:

Polaroid, you are a genius.  :cheers:

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 11:03:48 PM »
Hey guys, I have had a lot of support for the first weekend of Nov, so that's when this meet is going to go!

Dang! I'm not going to be able to make it down if it is indeed the first weekend in November. The second weekend, I'm in the clear though.  :'(
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 01:18:13 PM »
I think we will be entering close to my limit. So I will be confirming the numbers soon and reaching out to every one! Also, THis might be my Last Texas Meet. But we will see what the world has in store.

I cant wait for this to happen! Its shaping up to be a great meet!!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
Wow guys! So this meet is shaping up to be the best one yet! we are looking at a full 10! This is going to be a great year! I am Moving to big sky country this year, so this might be my last meet in Texas. I might have to take a year off from hosting the meet, but I plan to bring it back in a year or two.

Seriously Thanks to everyone who have been so supportive of the meet. It has been amazing and this year looks to be even better!

The Dollamo Name is awesome!! If someone takes the mantle and continues hosting a texas meet up, that is the name that needs to happen lol

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 05:06:10 PM »
I'd love to meet everyone and their dolls. I hope you all have fun. Things will free me up in a few years for longer trips. Until then, I hope everyone has a great and safe time!

I hope photos of the event are available if anyone would care to share. The doll giveaway is about the neatest thing I've ever heard from a doll meet. Even in huge, huge doll conventions the raffle tickets are usually a pretty penny.