December 15, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Author Topic: Excellent Condition-Male Real Doll NICK "Runners" Body B + Plus Free Stand!  (Read 385 times)

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
One more male Real Doll for sale, I will probably be keeping whichever one does not sell, it depends. I have several dolls but will probably buy more even though I shouldnt! The two dolls Im selling (one is already listed) are both pictured with the same Nick head, but this doll has the slightly smaller runners build. This doll was born 7-01-2013 approximately, so he is 5 years old, and although the last almost 2 years of that he has been hanging in my closet, Im selling him for less because of his age. I am the second owner and have used him for absolutely nothing. Believe it or not, Im just a doll collector and I think the dolls are really neat. They are the most realistic things Ive ever seen and I love having them around. He weighs about 100#, tan skin, blue eyes, 9.5 shoe size, 29x30 pants size, and a small penis attchment. He is in excellent condition. His feet started to tear a little on the bottom but not all the way, so I did put some silicone adhesive in the tear to reinforce it so that it didnt tear anymore.

Im asking $2600 plus $250 shipping. That covers shipping, plus the packaging materials I have to get to properly package him. He will not be just wrapped in bubble wrap. He has to be packed in high density foam and strapped in so his weight cant shift. Im located in Phoenix, Arizona and would love a local sale, it saves a lot of hassle, but if he has to be shipped I can do it. I dont accept Paypal but theres Google Pay, and apparently ZELLE which is like a bank transfer but I havent tried it yet.

Please feel free to ask any questions and if I missed anything taking photos let me know and I will snap a couple more. If you are local and want the stand I will gladly throw it in for free but please note that I cannot ship it! I built several of these for my dolls and after I decided the first one was perfect I made a few more, forgetting the males are taller than the females! So, the stand is a bit short and you have to bend his knees to hang him on it. In addition, its absolutely impossible for me to get the dolls on and off the stand by myself because its so high, so I regret having ever made them in the first place!

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
I apologize, I accidentally posted the wrong photos of his penis....here are the correct ones.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Nice dick !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

PrizmGirl

• New Resident
Still for sale. I can ship him for $250 in the same foam Abyss uses, but in a carton intead of a crate. He will be strapped in like they ship the Boy Toys, so his weight cant shift and he will be totally protected.

mxn9197

• Lurker
Interested! message me please

akira-fan

• Resident
Still not sold yet?  :(