Author Topic: Well, I'll be damned...  (Read 122 times)

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
Well, I'll be damned...
« on: July 13, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
For the longest time I've wished a doll company would make a true proportioned plus sized doll.  I realize this is was a pipedream due to the weight issue and most guys want a thinner doll.  The closest I've ever seen to this was Mechadoll (and I'm VERY happy with mine thank you very much  ;D ).  The TPE companies are playing around with big boobs, big butts, hips etc but nothing truly proportional in a larger sized doll.

Until now...

https://www.unique-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=1380

Don't know how long this body has been around but this is the 1st I've seen it and I'm totally smitten with this body but god-freaking-damn, 134Lbs?!?!?!  ??? ??? ??? ???

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE  silicone companies, take note of this.  There are some folks who would like this and you guys could make a lighter (100lb-ish) body.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Well, I'll be damned...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 08:58:18 PM »
Oh my God ! So hot this body !
In fact, yes, it is too much weight.
But she is 166 cm too. A shorter one like 150 cm could help probably to have a little less weight.
Thanks for sharing.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone, and of 1 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 09:05:13 PM »
I'm totally fine with the height.  Hell, The Wicked Jessica Drake is 5ft 9, taller than me by 2 inches.  Just need the weight knocked down with this body and for the price?  It would have been ordered no problem.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 04:57:03 AM »
Now that is a lot of weight..... :o

And plus size or to be more correct average as most ladies are not big boobed and skinny.

Hope someone comes up with a model that will fill your requirements oneday.
for album click the pic

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 07:21:13 AM »
For a woman like that, I don't need a doll. Even at my age, I can get them by the Tractor-Trailer load.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »
She is one fat doll, indeed ;) I agree with TT  :)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 05:18:17 PM »
Variety in doll body and face types is good for everyone. And everyone has their tastes and preferences for what makes their doll of choice. So please lets not poop all over this thread, ok :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 06:03:18 AM »
Wow, this model looks great. And very sexy in that lingerie.
Would be interesting to know see a customer review.

Just imagine hugging and fooling around with her.
The falling asleep would be very interesting to know. Whether there was enough room for an arm underneath.
Sinthetics - Body 1H Celeste,
WM/YL 150 160, 140,
JY 166 156,
Rosesexdoll 161, 163

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 07:01:13 AM »
For a woman like that, I don't need a doll. Even at my age, I can get them by the Tractor-Trailer load.

(chuckle)
I don't know if I could at my age, but I wouldn't try

I just wanted to chime in. I think there is a good market for that doll, because there are men comfortable with larger women because their real life experience has been good with them. Its like reliving the past.

in my case, my doll looks very much like wife number one when I met her
I now am hoping to find a doll that looks like wife number 2

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 01:06:08 PM »
A seriously beautiful doll. But you would need a forklift to move her around.  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.