December 10, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Author Topic: Eva & Chloe  (Read 604 times)

EvasFella

• New Resident
  • By Her Side....
Eva & Chloe
« on: July 16, 2018, 02:24:29 AM »
Hello all,

I'm sorry but all I have for now is "G" rated pics of my girls. But Hope you enjoy just the same...

Eva is the short blonde She recently had some "TPE" surgery to change from head #31 to Head #36... Chloe Stayed the same though. just has long beautiful hair.

On certain notes, Eva borrows Chloe's hair to try it out.  They are sisters and they share EVERYTHING  ;)
Eva Aurore L'Fleur
Eva is from Les Angles, France She is an exchange student attending a nearby university.

Eva's Boy shorts

Eva on Unboxing Day March 22, 2018
                                                                                                                                                                     She tells me Leave me here I am watching my TV show!!

Oh them Daisy Dukes!                                                                                                                                          Nice to come to bed to his sight!

You know you love her without any makeup at all...                                                                   Using my meager skills I made her look ok (side effect to too much snuggling!)

Chloe Amour Richard

Here is her "Twin sister" Chloe. She is from the Swamps of South Louisiana. She loves to come up and visit and borrow Eva's clothes!!
           Chloe saying Hi!                                                                                                                     She likes Diet coke with lime and ginger too!

She's gonna have a hangover in the morning!!!

Uh Oh She had a little too much to drink

Who Knew she could play???                                                                                                                     

Coffee and Phone check break!

Back to Jamming a little     

Texas Road trip! Chloe called shotgun!

It's been a long trip... Chloe got her a cowgirl hat at a gas station! 

Arrived finally and tuckered out!!

Eva 2.0
This is Eva with her new head

One of my favorites of Eva

It's morning time! Wake up!!

Eva is such the couch potato!! Love American TV!

All our friends from the mini-meet... That silly Jasmine!

Thanks for checking us out!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Eva & Chloe
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:44:50 AM »
Well what a lot of photos of very pretty dolls, great to see and welcome to the forum.
for album click the pic

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:30:47 AM »
Wonderful pictures.
Lot of different clothes and well sized. You know dressing your girls.  :)
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

EvasFella

• New Resident
  • By Her Side....
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 01:36:04 AM »
Thanks Ray and Feguro!!

Sorry fro my late reply, I have been on Vacation this week and had limited access to the forums.
I try and do my best. I have limited amounts of outfits because a 157b is really hard to fit without modding, gathering and clothes pining.
I like to show all aspects of my ladies.. from no makeup to full blown (or as full blown as my sills will allow) beauty.
I hope to be getting Chloe a real body soon so she doesn't have to "share" with Eva.
I'm really glad I found out Chloe can play Bass too. That was unexpected! she has been teaching me Zydeco music!
I've been teaching her Red hot chili peppers and Counting Crows LOL

Rainy

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 07:29:34 AM »
These are really fun photos!

Nice to see you having so much fun with the girls :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

EvasFella

• New Resident
  • By Her Side....
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 01:35:17 AM »
Love the long wavy blonde hair  :drool: :thumb:

You know what Incred? I find that to be my favorite also... I even started using it on Eva. See, they started out as "twin sisters" but shared a body since I only have one.
and I just changed the hair.  it made a world of difference in the two.
Here's the kicker... I got that wig from a second hand store, bought it sight unseen for $15. and took it home and I was like OMG Stevie Nicks! well, that was a while ago.
As you all can see she has gone thru a lot of changes and i am getting better at makeup. and also I got Eva a new head for photos.  WM #36 with green eyes.
I have some more pics I took, that i retouched some (i'm a really basic hack photo shooter lol)
I need to get an album to put them in as i can't put them on Flickr cos of the nudity thing.

Thanks.. I need to get another wig as a spare! only my silly self took the tag off and lost it.  AND i have not found another like it anywhere.

EF

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 07:58:26 AM »
I like the guitar pics.
The road trip one too.

Imagine if you did not fasten seat belt on her, and cop pulls ya over? I wonder if you'd get a ticket? :)

EvasFella

• New Resident
  • By Her Side....
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 10:38:02 PM »
I would prob get a ticket for basically cop baiting, or wasting his time. stopping me.. I don't know if they would call it obstruction of justice or halt of the donut break! heh I can say that since my cousin is a Sheriff. Always messing with him on that one!

oh yeah BTW LuLu is looking great!

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 10:12:21 AM »
I would prob get a ticket for basically cop baiting, or wasting his time. stopping me.. I don't know if they would call it obstruction of justice or halt of the donut break! heh I can say that since my cousin is a Sheriff. Always messing with him on that one!

oh yeah BTW LuLu is looking great!

Big thing going on in Canada is the distracted driving laws. They're very serious about it. People with their phones, etc. If a cop pulled me over for that, really all I could say is "yeah YOU distracted me with all your flashing lights" :) Some cops have no humor, and it's best not to test or question 'em. I found that out one night coming home from work. He give me more of an attitude, than I gave him. He let me off with a warning ( I was speeding a bit)

LuAnne has been getting the works the past week or so now. Vag getting reformed LOL. This morning her one eyelash was hanging too... LOL. Dolls give a new meaning to the term "seeking attention" :)
Your lady is looking great. You are right, your makeup skills are getting good!!.

Coffee Break

• Lurker
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 02:08:22 AM »
This is my favorite set of pics I've seen here so far. I like seeing them enjoying fun activities. Also love the pretty clothes!  :)