Author Topic: Phicen Stainless Steel Skeleton Large Bust, 3 heads + clothes  (Read 280 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Hello fellows,

I sell my Phicen, 3 heads and all the clothes and equipment that I have.
Everything is in really excellent condition. Have all this since the beginning of this year, 2018.
I can do a package price and ship everything together, or sell separately (301$ USD in total if sold separated).
For the basic package at this moment, I ask 225$ USD, shipping included for Canada and Continental USA. I can ship international too, but we have to see the price. The price of 225$ for the package deal will drop depending of the items that I have sold before.
All clothes are really good quality. Nothing is wrong or defect. I have all the original boxes.

Here are the photos and the description. For each item, I will indicate the price individually.

The Phicen

Phicen TBLeague 1/6
Stainless Steel Skeleton
Large Bust
Seamless
Suntan skin tone
28 points of articulation
3 pairs of hands
2 pairs of feet
Box included.

*Currently with a head, but head is not included with the Phicen price.*
65$ USD for the Phicen only.

HEADS

Each of them are KUMIK heads, and include their wig, except for the one that have a molded hair.
30$ each head. 75$ USD for the lot (3 heads).

Leather long trench coat

20$ USD

Long boots and high heels

15$ USD for the lot.

Black leather bikini and accessories

20$ USD

White floral tiny bikini

20$ USD

Leather black suit #1

20$ USD

Leather black suit #2

20$ USD

Set of 5 different penis

20$ USD
* They are not black, more like darker suntan.
You can add them to the Phicen body, but putting some adhesive or other way. They have the shape to be added to the Phicen body.

Army steel hat

Army green. With the support for the head. 1/6.
15$ USD

Red lace garter stockings

8$ USD

Gold (fake) necklace with diamond (fake)

3$ USD

Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Phicen Stainless Steel Skeleton Large Bust, 3 heads + clothes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
Ah come on !!!! TDF have refused my post, because it is appear that I don't added a note with the date and my name for the clothes and the Phicen.... come on.....225$ ... 3-4 dolls that I sold already, never received complaints, always been honest...I just forgot to do that @$%?@ note. And so ? You have already the date in the photo descriptive when you click on it... it took me 2 hours to do the photos, wrap everything correctly, and do the post here and on TDF....and you want me to do again photos with a note ? Come on... it's a Phicen...

They piss me off

Oh, and by the way, I took all the photos on July 17th, 2018 in the evening. And now, everything is wrapped in box and in bag, ready to be shipped.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:22:55 AM »
A 'bump' for you

And repeats 'must not buy','must not buy','must not buy'.............. to many (if that's possible) dolls already..... :laugh:

This  lot is a HUGE bargain for someone, good luck with the sale
for album click the pic

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 08:30:34 AM »
A 'bump' for you

And repeats 'must not buy','must not buy','must not buy'.............. to many (if that's possible) dolls already..... :laugh:

This  lot is a HUGE bargain for someone, good luck with the sale

Thank you Ray !
The box is waiting to be shipped to you ! ;)
Just missing your name and address on the package ! Hahaha

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 07:24:22 PM »

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 06:17:01 PM »
ODC EXCEPTIONAL PRICE ! 200$ !

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 02:34:39 PM »
Some of the items has been sold. Here is the list of things always available :

SOUTH KOREAN FORMER PRIME MINISTER (OR MILF LADY !) 30$

Army steel hat
Army green. With the support for the head. 1/6.
15$ USD

Long boots and high heels. 15$ USD for the lot.

Leather black suit #2.
20$ USD

Leather long trench coat
20$ USD

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONTINENTAL USA AND CANADA

75$ USD for all the items together, if you take the lot.