Author Topic: Sinthetics Open House 2018  (Read 1205 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Sinthetics Open House 2018
« on: July 18, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »
Hey everyone,

This past weekend a few of us attended Sinthetics' open house..  And boy have they gone through
some major changes since my last visit back in September. Which was when I picked up Caroline after some
needed repair work..  The biggest change they went through was sub dividing the building and downsizing..

As for the apparent progress on dolls.. Well, there seemed to be quite a few dolls in the finishing area that are very
close to meeting their new owners.. And a few that have been recently poured and trimmed..  There was even a body 2A
that had been partly pulled from the model.. Well the top had been removed so we could have a look at her..  :D

Now for the Body 3... Well I was really hoping to see some molds this visit.. Or even hear that construction on them
had started..  Unfortunately she just hasn't gotten there yet...   The sculpt however looks amazing.. And I just love
the detail in her abdomen.. She's also got a cookie to die for.. And that ass of her's is absolutely gorgeous.. I actually
had to refrain from giving her a good smack across those delicious butt cheeks.. 

As for a status report.. Well they recently had the hands and feet model in there..  And now they have the cast from her..
So hopefully soon the sculpt  will be finished and we'll hear mentioning of a mold in the making...   ;) ;) ;)

Anyways here is a few pictures I took of the Body 3 sculpt..

I'm Hoping the next time we see this cutie she will be in silicone...   :D :D :D

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
Re: Sinthetics Open House 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 02:49:00 PM »
thanks for sharing this news Nova.  At least there is some good news!  :thumb:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 03:26:29 PM »
I see no evolution from 2 years ago when the body was first shown. I was expecting that body to be ready for the molds at least and it's obviously not. I remember the body was meant to be ready before the end of 2016 and we're soon in 2019 ! It does look promising but it doesn't take 3 years to sculpt something. Sinthetics should dedicate more time in the sculpting and finishing of that body by the end of 2018.

Since the body 2 A in 2016, no finished custom projects got finalized into a mold (smiling alicia head, asian faces etc...) and yet these projects have been fully sculpted many years ago ... are there issues with the mold creation process or is it too expensive for sinthetics to make one?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 08:34:38 PM »
Thanks Nova for the updates, photos from various angles, and info!

The B3C looks to be progressing nicely!!   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 09:32:00 AM »
Your very welcome guys!! It was a fun visit..

68special

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 01:14:31 AM »
It was a fun visit and great to meet other forum members and doll people! Great pics Nova-1, thanks for posting  8)

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 10:02:07 AM »
Great to meet you, too! :thumb:

Welcome to ODC 68special :welcome:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 02:52:59 PM »
It's was very nice meeting you too 68special.. 
And welcome to ODC...  :thumb: :thumb:

68special

• Lurker
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 06:16:44 AM »
Thanks guys! Glad I found my way to ODC, it's a friendly place  :thumb: