Author Topic: Ordered today from Dollstower.com  (Read 412 times)

4foxsakes

• New Resident
Ordered today from Dollstower.com
« on: July 21, 2018, 12:57:48 AM »
I ordered my first doll today from Dollstower.com. I purchased the 165cm JY doll model #028.
I would be happy to keep the community posted about my experience with this vendor, as well as a review of the doll. 

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Ordered today from Dollstower.com
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 01:10:01 AM »
Congratulations and welcome on ODC !
 :thumb:
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 01:43:50 AM »
Thanks Mr. Tango!
Much appreciation and respect for the forum.
I really learned a lot reading posts by the community here.
The other doll forum I found seemed more like a marketing ploy, while yours comes across as enthusiasts sharing knowledge and unbiased opinions.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 04:06:56 AM »
Hi 4foxsakes, welcome and congrats to your choice.

Have looked at the site. Not seen a 114 face there, perhaps you mean this -014 model?
That face is great, some called it Tiffany-head last year, as I bought my Babe, a JY-166 model from AliExpress.
She is a damn good looking one - first picture in my "Feguro's dolls" thread.
The JY-165 seems a lighter version in weight, but looks same to me. Hope she arrives soon and you ordered a bikini dress while waiting - to join the monthly photo challenge  :)
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 07:34:42 AM »
Thanks Mr. Tango!
The other doll forum I found seemed more like a marketing ploy, while yours comes across as enthusiasts sharing knowledge and unbiased opinions.
Hey I thought I was the only one thinking that about the other place. Approved this, Approved that. 
Those attitudes made me mad. And I was going to leave the whole doll scene. Can only be ignored by the ignorant for so long, then one just has to walk away. Which I did over there.
My LuLu doll is a down to earth dolly, who cannot stand stuck up bitches! LOL

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 10:39:19 AM »
Thanks for pointing out the error Feguro.
I was remembering JY head #114 from other another vendor that I almost ordered from.
Did you order the muscular 166cm doll? If so, is it as amazing in person as it is in the pictures?
The correct number for the doll that I ordered from dollstower.com is model #028.
Appreciate you guys making me feel welcome here, and for the knowledge that you all share.

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 03:18:05 PM »
Thanks Mr. Tango!
Hey I thought I was the only one thinking that about the other place. Approved this, Approved that. 
Those attitudes made me mad. And I was going to leave the whole doll scene. Can only be ignored by the ignorant for so long, then one just has to walk away. Which I did over there.

No doubt Lulu! I just hope that they are transparent to all who visit their site.

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
Thanks Mr. Tango!

No doubt Lulu! I just hope that they are transparent to all who visit their site.

Transparent on TDF? 
Glaring conflict of interest... Mention Ebay, Amazon or Aliexpress dolls.... they get jumped on bad.  Those dolls and sellers are wising up, and quality is improving all the time. 
Many buyers from these sellers are pleased, and it's better to make those dolls feel welcome than to treat them as lepers :)
But that's just my way of thinking. 

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 12:15:49 PM »
Pictures received before the shipping was arranged.
Order placed on July 20th. As of August 2 the shipping label has been created, but there is no delivery date given yet. Not especially speedy, but Sunny does respond to emails quickly, professionally, and in a friendly manner. 
The shipping looks to be 3 business day delivery which is impressive.
I will keep posting updates.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 05:24:37 AM »
Thanks for pointing out the error Feguro.
I was remembering JY head #114 from other another vendor that I almost ordered from.
Did you order the muscular 166cm doll? If so, is it as amazing in person as it is in the pictures?
The correct number for the doll that I ordered from dollstower.com is model #028.
Appreciate you guys making me feel welcome here, and for the knowledge that you all share.

Yes I ordered a 166 muscle doll from Queen Yeah SD Dolls Store (AliExpress) one year ago. First picture in Feguro's dolls. Call her Babe and she is.
Saw people showing 166 JY dolls on TDF in the past. The really looked not that good - Don't know where they got their dolls and if they got a JY or I got a JY.
However my one is a muscle doll with an very much range of her ball joint (in body mid). Thats very comfortable doing sex, but not when posing for pictures. And she has a wonderful shoulder width and very hard breasts - like an athlete. She is not that curvy woman, a little noisy when moving head and legs. She has best positioning of hole entry on her bum. Yours looks not like same construction. More woman like, perhaps softer breasts. And yours not from past, perhaps not that noise, when moving head/leg. Hope she is right one - best wishes.
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2018, 12:48:12 PM »
Yes I ordered a 166 muscle doll from Queen Yeah SD Dolls Store (AliExpress) one year ago. First picture in Feguro's dolls. Call her Babe and she is.
Saw people showing 166 JY dolls on TDF in the past. The really looked not that good - Don't know where they got their dolls and if they got a JY or I got a JY.
However my one is a muscle doll with an very much range of her ball joint (in body mid). Thats very comfortable doing sex, but not when posing for pictures. And she has a wonderful shoulder width and very hard breasts - like an athlete. She is not that curvy woman, a little noisy when moving head and legs. She has best positioning of hole entry on her bum. Yours looks not like same construction. More woman like, perhaps softer breasts. And yours not from past, perhaps not that noise, when moving head/leg. Hope she is right one - best wishes.

Thanks for the informative and thorough response, and for the kind wishes Feguro! I seriously considered getting that very same doll, but didn’t only to save money. I hope that you got the perfect one for you!

4foxsakes

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
Delivery date set. 4 day shipping from China to the U.S.
It took longer than I expected to get Shipped, but the shipping is much quicker than I was thinking it would be.
At this point I am quite pleased with my experiences with dollstower.com.

FLDollGuy

• Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 11:10:14 AM »
@ 4foxsakes- I hope you have a good experience with your new JY girl. I look forward to seeing more updates.

I can understand how some people are turned off by TDF and how TDF members and staff promote buying from TDF approved vendors. I think there is a great misunderstanding about the approval process and why it's important. I understand that a doll is quite and investment and price is usually the what determines who you buy from. The "other" forum has plenty of threads of buyers who purchased from non-approved vendors or suppliers like Alibaba, DH Gate, etc. These customers end up getting bad dolls and or something completely different than what they ordered. What looks to be a good deal now might not turn out to be a good deal in the long run. Every day I am approached by manufacturers. Most of them look like they have good products but then I do some research about their company and what they are selling and I have to say no thank you. I have even had opportunities to sample some of their products only to find they are not the quality expressed to me. I can't speak for other TDF vendors but I'm working my ass off to make sure that my customers are getting genuine OEM dolls and the best these manufacturers have to offer.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.

chaosninja7

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »
yes Welcome aboard!!