December 10, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Author Topic: It Happened...  (Read 518 times)

Dreamin

• New Resident
It Happened...
« on: July 30, 2018, 10:14:03 PM »
So I'm doing my shoot for the photo contest Sunday in the living room when there was a knock on the door (more like a banging).  I live in an apartment complex and it was maintenance.  There was a water leak and he needed to shut off my water, in the maintenance room off my kitchen ... through the living room.

Alexa, say hello to the maintenance man.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: It Happened...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »
Oh no !!!!  :facepalm:
Jesus...so what happened then ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:28:57 AM »
When the guys came to give us the new fridge a few years ago, Melanie was on the couch, TV remote in her hand. He tried talking to her :)

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 04:01:22 PM »
To finish the story (and post more pics) after he shut off the water we kept shooting

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 04:07:28 PM »
He came back in to check something and I told him he wasn't interrupting a real shoot.  He was cool about it.  Asked me where I got the outfits.  Then he went back out and we shot some more.

We couldn't go too far and Alexa started to get bored.

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »
Finally he was finished and we could continue the shoot.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 08:38:48 PM »
Really nice pictures !
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 05:11:52 AM »
Funny ,Im sure one day these unexpected visits will turn out to be attended buy another doll owner. :laugh:
Nice set of photos of a saucy little sailor girl
for album click the pic

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »
Your experience pretty much reflects mine. while there have been one or two unfavorable responses to Sharon, for the most part reactions have varied from indifference to fascination.
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And it's getting serious!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

mister-j

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 05:00:26 PM »
Nice pics. Think she would look hotter with some more noticeable lipstick.

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 11:00:51 PM »
So two questions.  First question, What is a good lipstick that will stick to TPE?  I tried a couple different kinds and nothing sticks.  Second question, how the heck do you quote a post?  I clicked insert quote and got nothing. :-[

Fantastic Plastic

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 11:46:36 PM »
Nothing will stick to TPE, except clothing stains. And even those fade away.
The best I have found is to use powder makeup.

If you want it to shine you can carefully apply petroleum jelly, but of course that will remove the powder.
But if you are careful not to smudge it, it will actually help set the color to a degree as it soaks in.

The other method I have done is to color them with powder makeup, then using Permatex flowable windshield adhesive with a very small amount of acrylic paint mixed in (in this case red) coat the lips with this using an artist brush.
Down side to this is you can’t use your doll for even kissing and you have to be very careful with them because it will delaminate and will have to be peeled off.
Here’s a pic;

To quote a post it’s the button on the top right of the post you want to quote.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 05:20:10 PM »
So two questions.  First question, What is a good lipstick that will stick to TPE?  I tried a couple different kinds and nothing sticks.  Second question, how the heck do you quote a post?  I clicked insert quote and got nothing. :-[

I use powder blush then use Mary Kay Signature Nourishine Lip Gloss. I have tried other lip gloss but it soaks in very quickly.
Amazon has a selection of colors; https://www.amazon.com/s?url=search-alias%3Dfashion&field-keywords=Mary+Kay+nourishine+lip+gloss

Yes you have to hit the quote button on the post you want to quote. You can't do it once you hit the reply button.
We use to, but not anymore.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 05:36:09 PM »
I think I have the same problem. It seems browser specific.

When I use Edge Explorer:
If I use the Quote button of one entry of a post it happens and the quote is in the up comming editor.
If I use the quote button inside the editor to get empty quote tags, nothing happens.

When I use Google Chrome browser all is fine and the quote button give me quote tags.
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic