December 14, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Author Topic: where to start?  (Read 313 times)

amberlynlove

• New Resident
where to start?
« on: August 01, 2018, 06:41:41 PM »
thankfully there's a lot of input on this forum. i'm considering getting a 100cm doll as my initial purchase, then adding on with a 140cm down the road. i am curious what have others have done? the YL and WM dolls both look amazing. i'm sure it's personal preference right? also not sure whether to customize a doll with a fixed or insertable vagina. what are the pros and cons?

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: where to start?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 10:29:29 PM »
I ended up doing exactly what your contemplating.

I have had silicone dolls over 10 years when I thought I'd give TPE a try. I bought a 100cm doll see if I would like it and it was the cheapest way. For me I didn't like the feel of the skin, but powder helped. It smoothed out the tacky drag feeling.

I did find that TPE stains wicked easy and really locks on to the stain. However there are stain removers out there that work. At least with silicone the stains disappears over time.

The problem I had with the 100cm doll was the size. To me she was too child like even trying to make her look older and with huge boobs, the face just too young for me.

The 140cm doll is much better in size, weight, and appearance. She still has the normal TPE issues, but I learned from the small doll first. Would I buy another TPE doll? Probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out.

As far as inserts go I would get an insert. Easy to clean, and if there is a problem with it, just replace it. I did that to my 140 with an onahole. It has a better feel and color. Not that it is natural looking, but a bit more pleasing.

The white one is the stock insert.

Tal

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 01:58:23 AM »
Incred has sage advice.

Some additional points to ponder.

- Storage space and if this is a open or more subtle hobby inside the house

- What is your majority of activity ( photo, sex, cuddle, etc)

- if sex is the main thing, what preference on position. 100cm and 6YE 132 are scaled women and light enough for cowgirl, other heavier dolls will depend on personal fitness and strength to lift and manipulate the mass. However if companionship and dressing her for the mood is important, finding things that fit smaller dolls is very challenging.

- if your looking to get a “core” body type then add variety though heads, the smaller dolls lack the many head options the larger dolls have. 

- on insert vs built in. I have both and both have trades. With insert you can try different inserts that fit the cavity and there are trans inserts if that’s of interest.  The cleaning isn’t any easier IMO since there is always lubricant that gets around the insert so you’ll need to keep the insert and cavity clean.  Additionally I’ve noticed more pneumatic pressure with the insert than built in, since the insert seems to create a tighter air seal. For some that’s a plus, for others it not.

- make sure you read up on care of TPE and what is ok and not ok to put against the skin! This includes black wig caps.

amberlynlove

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 04:46:40 PM »
incred,

thanks for the feedback from your experience. and thank you for posting photos. that pink insert inside the doll looks very appealing :)

amberlynlove

I ended up doing exactly what your contemplating.

I have had silicone dolls over 10 years when I thought I'd give TPE a try. I bought a 100cm doll see if I would like it and it was the cheapest way. For me I didn't like the feel of the skin, but powder helped. It smoothed out the tacky drag feeling.

I did find that TPE stains wicked easy and really locks on to the stain. However there are stain removers out there that work. At least with silicone the stains disappears over time.

The problem I had with the 100cm doll was the size. To me she was too child like even trying to make her look older and with huge boobs, the face just too young for me.

The 140cm doll is much better in size, weight, and appearance. She still has the normal TPE issues, but I learned from the small doll first. Would I buy another TPE doll? Probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out.

As far as inserts go I would get an insert. Easy to clean, and if there is a problem with it, just replace it. I did that to my 140 with an onahole. It has a better feel and color. Not that it is natural looking, but a bit more pleasing.

The white one is the stock insert.

amberlynlove

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
tai

thanks for your input as well! pneumatic pressure creating a tighter seal is a plus imho.

the doll(s) will be primarily for cuddling/sex. i'm looking for a no-drama stopgap after this toxic relationship i'm in ends.

amberlynlove

Incred has sage advice.

Some additional points to ponder.

- Storage space and if this is a open or more subtle hobby inside the house

- What is your majority of activity ( photo, sex, cuddle, etc)

- if sex is the main thing, what preference on position. 100cm and 6YE 132 are scaled women and light enough for cowgirl, other heavier dolls will depend on personal fitness and strength to lift and manipulate the mass. However if companionship and dressing her for the mood is important, finding things that fit smaller dolls is very challenging.

- if your looking to get a “core” body type then add variety though heads, the smaller dolls lack the many head options the larger dolls have. 

- on insert vs built in. I have both and both have trades. With insert you can try different inserts that fit the cavity and there are trans inserts if that’s of interest.  The cleaning isn’t any easier IMO since there is always lubricant that gets around the insert so you’ll need to keep the insert and cavity clean.  Additionally I’ve noticed more pneumatic pressure with the insert than built in, since the insert seems to create a tighter air seal. For some that’s a plus, for others it not.

- make sure you read up on care of TPE and what is ok and not ok to put against the skin! This includes black wig caps.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
If I was starting over in buying a doll I would look at a Ruby Presley or a PIB Spinner doll. Silicone I feel is a better material. It can be a softer feel, more durable, easier to repair. no smell, easier to clean, and if stains will fade away.

Both dolls are light and cost is not as much as the big sisters. I know that ruby is awesome for cowgirl, and just about any other position  :whistle:  The spinner doll is also made for a good time  ;)

Myffy is about 50lbs. and easy to move because she is flexible.

FLDollGuy

• Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 12:44:44 PM »
If I was starting over in buying a doll I would look at a Ruby Presley or a PIB Spinner doll. Silicone I feel is a better material. It can be a softer feel, more durable, easier to repair. no smell, easier to clean, and if stains will fade away.

Both dolls are light and cost is not as much as the big sisters. I know that ruby is awesome for cowgirl, and just about any other position  :whistle:  The spinner doll is also made for a good time  ;)

Myffy is about 50lbs. and easy to move because she is flexible.

Wow, she's a hottie! Which one is she?

Everyone brings up some good points. I too like the insert option. The only drawback with the 100cm and insert is you don't have the anal opening. I just go without the insert and use a female condom. The standard fixed vagina is too much stimulation for me. If I want the feel of the fixed vagina with my insert girl I can always do anal with her. This option gives a variety of pleasures too! If you are just using the 100cm to test the waters you can always sell her when you want to move to the next level.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.

FLDollGuy

• Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 09:21:28 PM »
Thanks incred!
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.