December 10, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Author Topic: Black marks on dolls hands  (Read 119 times)

mister-j

• New Resident
Black marks on dolls hands
« on: August 08, 2018, 04:30:14 PM »
I'm starting to see black marks through the TPE on the dolls hands.  What is that and can it be removed?

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Black marks on dolls hands
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 11:20:09 PM »
Oh my....this is really serious...you should probably call the Center for Disease Control (CDC...not the same thing than ODC) at Atlanta...

It could be the Black Death seriously...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/black-death-now-top-list-6644988

And welcome on ODC !
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 05:41:54 AM »
If the black marks are coming from inside, then its possibly fine metal dust/shavings worn off the joints of the the skeleton mixed with the oils of the TPE.  This used to be an issue with silicone dolls 10 to 15 years ago, but I haven't seen it since.  If this is the case, there really is no way to remove these stains.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

mister-j

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:42:26 AM »
The marks are clearly coming from the inside.  It's too bad because she is only 2 months old and joints are deteriorating already or at least given off metal dust/shavings as suggested.