Author Topic: The beachcomber  (Read 315 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
The beachcomber
« on: July 21, 2018, 09:52:21 PM »
Trying to dress/undress a 100-lb doll with a bad shoulder and sore legs/back was probably not a good idea, but I wanted to get at least one photo in for the "July Photo Challenge" before it closes next week. 8)

Besides, criticizing others for not posting photos and then not posting myself is the definition of hypocrisy.  :scold: Also, I was tired of his old outfit.  :whistle:

Now, for the part you've been waiting for: ;D ;D

Feguro

• Resident
Re: The beachcomber
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 05:00:30 AM »
Hot body in a nice beach wear dress.
And as I said: That's the right stand  ;)
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 05:57:36 PM »
Hot body in a nice beach wear dress.

Thank you. :thumb:

And as I said: That's the right stand  ;)

what do you mean?

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM »
To stand up and join the beachwear party with a bad shoulder/legs/back and of course this nice stand up penis.  :)
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 12:18:45 PM »
Four more shots to The Gallery. Is it just me, or does he look impatient in these pictures? "You promised me a beach day, and we haven't gone anywhere yet." :laugh:

I find it interesting how large his dildo looks when it's covered versus how small it looks when it's exposed:

...But not in this one, :-[ but, forget that, his abs look good though. 8) Maybe, he works out when I'm not around. :laugh:

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 02:36:42 AM »
He looks great and all ready to go. You can never tell what dolls get into when we're not around. :)

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 04:37:23 PM »
He looks ready to go every morning, 8) and "disappointed" we didn't go anywhere when I come in to charge my laptop at night. I'm never  shore sure if it's because we didn't go anywhere... or because he shares the space with me instead of someone cooler (of either gender). :-[

I have a better pair of shorts draped over the chair next to him for a full week now so he clearly isn't changing clothes when I'm not there. :laugh: