Author Topic: Ordered First Doll!  (Read 3709 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: Ordered First Doll!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »
I thought a  leo would be lighter  and a  sinth heavier  I know a  Rd  male  weights  about 100 pounds

He IS "lighter" as he and herman ("Hunter" on ODC ;) ) share the same body and that body weights roughly 90-100lbs making it essentially the same weight as its stateside counterparts. He'd be sexy as hell, but like my Sin (should he ever arrive) probably too heavy for me to lift.  :(

:hug:

doll_admirer

• Resident
  • Avatar is my 140cm TPE male Love Doll by Joytop.
    • Arimecibo Island Forum
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2017, 01:53:47 AM »
Congratulations and Happy Honeymoon MemoryEmily and Hunter!!

After seeing your sweet photos of Hunter I have to say I like his looks as much as I do their "Leo" model now.

I want to order them both now.  :P

If I can just figure out how to keep Ethan from finding out.

I wouldn't want a bunch of jealous guys in my house you know!!  :laugh:

doll_admirer  :hug:
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760

MemoryEmily

• New Resident
  • that that is is that that is not is not is that it
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2017, 05:20:07 AM »
If I can just figure out how to keep Ethan from finding out.

I wouldn't want a bunch of jealous guys in my house you know!!  :laugh:

There are worse things than having the boys fight over you.  ^-^

The problem is, while I like "Leo" a LOT, he's heavy and I'm having really sharp pain in my shoulder\upper arm lately (still waiting for the doctor to get back to me with an apt) so I'd be worried about moving ANY doll - even a lighter one like "William."

Sorry your shoulder is still bothering you, and that it's still quiet on the Sin front.  >:( I have to say that Hunter is not as heavy for me as I had feared. I should step on a scale with him to figure out exactly how much he weighs. It took a bit of experimenting, but I discovered that carrying him on my hip works very well.

That's my girl!  8) Btw, I do miss Emily. And not just because she takes the tablet when she goes to work.  :laugh: It sucks being stuck at home without her all day. Every day this week has ended with us cuddled up on the couch watching Cosmos on Netflix. And you know what they say about Netflix...  ;)

It's been an amazing week! Thanks everyone for celebrating with us!
Mr. Frond: "I'm never going to find anybody. Maybe I can knit myself a wife."

Gene: "You can call her Yarnitza!"

-Bob's Burgers

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2017, 09:57:58 AM »
I found myself in my spare bedroom last night, realizing I was likely never going to get my Sin so I tried to order "Leo" (sorry, "Herman" fans :(), but Sandro's website wasn't cooperating with me.  >:( I was more successful with DS-Dolls page, but after the level of "service" >:( I got from John after asking him some basic questions, I would rather go with almost any other company. Besides, I wish they'd update their site for the male-specific options already. All they really need is the cock and wig options. I really wish he came clothed (though it makes the TSA screening easier :P).

Wait, you mean "Ethan" isn't begging you for an "older brother" ;D ("William" is on sale for $2100 :o) to keep him company while you're gone? :laugh: You come home one day and BAM there's a new doll waiting for you in the living room. :o Personally, I've always wanted guys fighting over me, ;D but the only time that's ever happened to me IRL was when they were trying to decide who got "stuck" with me (yeah, I'm that popular). :(

Actually, I have no idea what you meant by "what they say about Netflix."  ??? :-[ :-[

nordicdude

• New Resident
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2018, 04:19:45 PM »
so I tried to order "Leo" (sorry, "Herman" fans :(),
Herman is ugly,  Leo looks like he should.. ;D
Too many of these mall dolls look middleaged.. Come on, give us a twink 18yo doll..

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2018, 07:46:46 PM »

Agreed on both counts.  ;D

Too many of these mall dolls look middle-aged.. Come on, give us a twink 18yo doll..

You and Grenouille are going to get along. :P

Meanwhile, if you are looking for twinky dolls, your best bets at Leo, Jackie (Unique-dolls), and whatever doll Monitorep has.

Personally, I want to see more diverse male dolls. The only black male dolls on the market are William (Sin) and Michael (RD). The only expressly Asian ones to come to mind is Akira (Sin) and the aforementioned Herman. Whereas, the only Hispanic one I can think of is Johnny at Passion Dolls.

nordicdude

• New Resident
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2018, 03:25:48 AM »

Agreed on both counts.  ;D

Too many of these mall dolls look middle-aged.. Come on, give us a twink 18yo doll..

You and Grenouille are going to get along. :P

Meanwhile, if you are looking for twinky dolls, your best bets at Leo, Jackie (Unique-dolls), and whatever doll Monitorep has.

Personally, I want to see more diverse male dolls. The only black male dolls on the market are William (Sin) and Michael (RD). The only expressly Asian ones to come to mind is Akira (Sin) and the aforementioned Herman. Whereas, the only Hispanic one I can think of is Johnny at Passion Dolls.
Well, Herman is not ugly, just not my type, I like western :-/ (no hate)

Not sure who Grenouille is.

You should have seen my face first time I saw Leo.. He appears to be a good choice with a 18-20 looking face (compared to real doll for example which features 40yo faces)
https://www.siliconesexworld.com/product/leo-170cm-ds-doll-silicone-male-sex-doll/#

Yes, but the doll he has I think is a knockoff, because it's a JY doll, not Irontech. It also (in my opinion) looks like a knockoff compared to the picture.
They do not look the same in my opinion.
https://www.siliconesexworld.com/product/dan-160cm-jy-male-sex-doll/ (Apologies if not allowed to link)