Author Topic: Getting an AI Robotic Doll  (Read 315 times)

Iagner

• Lurker
Re: Getting an AI Robotic Doll
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2018, 08:54:17 PM »
Regarding to robot dolls, I've always had an interest since there's theres quite an amount of japanese animations related to that and some movies, but in reality, I've been wondering.... it's still electronics and nowadays there's always malfunctions and or breakdowns no matter how much you pay for your product. Imagine the robot doll giving you a BJ, and suddenly due to a malfunction the mouth clamps down and it won't open again, what would you do? Can you imagine if you were using water based lub and there was a hidden tear in the hole, you thrust inside and the lub leaks inside, do you think you'll get electrocuted? It's really risky imo. I don't trust electronics that much in terms of especially using it to due imtimate things to it haha. It's just my opinion and kind of a thought. Though it would be awesome if nothing goes wrong at all though.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 12:24:54 AM »
Thanks for filling me in on Kari Pro.  FYI, the AI doll from the SexDollPlace is based on Android OS and has built-in voice recognition - no external devices or apps are needed to interact with the doll.  This was a main requirement and deal-breaker when I was researching AI dolls. I do not want to have to connect via a phone or tablet app to be able to have an interaction with the doll.  Personally, I think if an app is needed to interact with the doll - that's a step backward.

I hate to break it to you, but the Android device is going to need an app to do Doll chat. Harmony is an app that runs on an Android device. The only question is whether that device is built into your doll or not, and if so, how do you remove it for maintenance? Unless the Android operating system automatically boots up into the doll app (which is possible), you will have to boot up the device and then launch the app, and unless the doll has a built-in mic, you'll be talking into a device or head set.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2018, 08:11:55 AM »
Begog

Where did you purchase the thin BT speaker?
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378