December 14, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

Author Topic: Come OUT with Pride  (Read 370 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Come OUT with Pride
« on: October 04, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »
I bought the hat/shorts originally as a Halloween costume for him, but I just found out this weekend :o is Orlando's big Come OUT with Pride event. I'm not sure if I'm going or not (as my experience with Pride events isn't as glamorous as those glossy pictures of half-naked glitter bois would imply :-[ ), but I know someone whose excited about it...  :whistle:

Note: I tried standing him up so you could see his Mickey shorts better, but he doesn't like standing on his own so this will do for now (that's why his positioning is so weird).

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Come OUT with Pride
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:23:02 AM »
Oh my !

I see something has COME OUT:D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 11:48:19 AM »
Oh my !

How come when I read this, I heard George Takei's voice :laugh:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 02:17:57 PM »
Oh my !

How come when I read this, I heard George Takei's voice :laugh:

Haha. Incred and I were just doing our best George Takei Oh My's
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
The forecast for today was a bit fretful, but I see someone isn't letting that dampen his Pride... :thumb:

I love his little rain gear, 8) but his hands aren't strong enough to hold the umbrella I tried giving him for the shoot.  :(

A nice headshot of him in his raincoat. ;D I wish I remembered to put his bucket hat back on him. :-[

This is probably my favorite photo of him.  ;D ;D

I love how the color turned out in this picture (didn't even have to edit it :) ). Also, probably one of few times his spindly fingers looked natural.

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM »
Those are some great shots! Glad to see that you and Andy are feeling better and able to get around a bit! :thumb:

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 04:56:55 PM »
Interestingly enough, dressing him wasn't that hard as I simply used the same strategy I had to use to get shirts on myself for the first 3 weeks following the accident - which was itself based on his somewhat limited range of motion. See, dolls aren't "dirty" - they're educational. :laugh: 

Granted, it hurt like heck moving him around. I felt as if I was going to pull my shoulder. But, despite noticing more flaws (like his head is pushed back too far, making his neck look unusually long) in my pictures every time I check this thread, I still think they turned out relatively well.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 03:23:21 PM »
It's getting clothes OFF him that's the challenge - especially pants. Fortunately, it's been pouring rain all day, so his rain gear can stay on. :laugh:

Also, unlike that other doll in my RSS feed today, he can't tell me if he "wants" to have sex with me or not (which would be kind of unrealistic since most human boys his relative age don't :( ). It would be great, if I could tell him to put his jeans and sweatshirt on - and he actually DID it :o - we'd have an instant sale.  :P :P :P