Author Topic: I’ve gone doll crazy!  (Read 308 times)

Halleheals

• New Resident
I’ve gone doll crazy!
« on: October 05, 2018, 10:34:50 PM »
I couldn’t help myself.. I’ve been shopping for another big girl to play with Halle and after shoppping TPE for weeks and not being able to decide and then seeing all these beautiful Mechadoll’s of the members here I decided I had to have one of these beauties myself so I pushed that button and emailed Ron, he said he had a doll almost ready I could buy! she will be a standard Sophie DD with brown eyes, lip color lv7r make up mq8  :drool: this is a huge deal for me I had to bust my buns to come up with the extra cash but I think it will be worth it! AND one of the best things about buying mecha for me? I live in California and I’ll be picking her up myself! ;D soooooooo excited!!!
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Feguro

• Resident
Re: I’ve gone doll crazy!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 01:58:51 AM »
Sounds very nice.  Red lips  :-*
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 06:25:13 AM »
Congratulations!!  Being able to pick her up yourself is a little bonus!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 08:48:48 AM »
Some people learn to swim by jumping in the deep end...

Congrats !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 10:21:31 AM »
Thank you guys! Camp I have indeed jumped in deep! But I did learn to drive in a 72 440 road runner 8)

Mutt

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 12:09:41 PM »
you  will not be disappointed, Mechadoll is best silicone doll out there and Ron is great to work with, enjoy

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 12:22:39 PM »
you  will not be disappointed, Mechadoll is best silicone doll out there and Ron is great to work with, enjoy
Thank you that is reassuring  :thumb: I thought about it for awhile and realized I could buy five more tpe dolls and I would still want a silicone doll and still long for a mecha

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 06:53:03 PM »
You made a wise decision Halle . . .  :)
I had a TPE doll for a week . . . I sold the doll without any regrets! I suppose I got spoiled by my two lovely Mechadolls  :)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 07:24:09 PM »
Halleheals,

You will not be disappointed with your new doll.  :thumb:

Mine exceeded my expectations.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 08:58:20 PM »
Dr.johns thank you, your lovely ladies helped my decision along as well  :thumb:

Mahtek thank you, you may be partially responsible for this with your pics  :whistle:

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 11:22:47 AM »
You are going to enjoy owning a MD. The doll tech is old, but they still have some things about them that were/are ahead of their time.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 11:41:13 PM »
You are going to enjoy owning a MD. The doll tech is old, but they still have some things about them that were/are ahead of their time.
Thank you tt, love your sig line btw!
 I owe a big thank you to ODC for without this place research would be much harder and purchase much riskier for sure  :thumb:

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 06:00:13 PM »
And I just left Mechadoll factory! Yes already! All I can say is OH... MY.. GOSH  :drool: happy boy here! More to come !

Halleheals

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 10:26:12 AM »
I woke up this morning to the most beautiful sight! Yesterday was like a dream come true! So cool to see MD’s factory those guys are miracle men! Ron had her all ready all I had to do was catch my breath  :o she is really something special, way way better than I imagined, her face is a little different than any other mecha I’ve seen, it’s just stunning, it reminds me of a RD face I’ve seen, those burgundy lips! Oh my! Over 12 hours driving round trip in my Jeep Wrangler but I saved a few bucks shipping and on the box she was just wrapped in some blankets riding shot gun in the jeep  8) kinda hard to keep my eyes on the road though lol, and knowing she’s got a safe ride home was so worth it! I put a few pics in the gallery of waking up this morning but once again can’t move them here, now I think I just need the right red wig and a name has not come to me  :whistle: